Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2019, 07:45 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Agreed.

One faked video buys Nancy some some to get her meds sorted out... but it certainly doesn't stop the clock on her decline.
We are all declining. Me, you.

Her mind is sharp, and she demonstrates that every day. She is just a few years older than Trump, but she runs rings around him and that's a fact.

If the best you can do is mock people for aging, you are one sick individual.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:46 AM

25,456 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
So what is it when Pillosi commits character assassination against our President?

If you believe what she says and that he has dementia, the what she says is just low as you believe someone pointing out Nancy's dementia.

If you are okay with her saying that President Trump has dementia and needs an intervention, then you must know she is lying or you'd call her out for character assassination, right? Since it's low and cruel to do such a thing if it's true, right?
You leftists tie yourselves in knots with your faux arguments.
Please keep up with what's going on. The video is doctored.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-...b0a2f9f28c4f44

Old 05-24-2019, 07:47 AM

25,456 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
I'm no doctor but, I've been in Kuwait in the summer and seen temporary neurological failure from heat induced stress.

Obviously that podium is not the desert but, the symptoms, as I have seen face to face are eerily similar.
She's fine. It's a fake.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-...b0a2f9f28c4f44

Old 05-24-2019, 07:48 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,011,475 times
Trump supporters: HE DIDNT SAY THAT FAKE NEWS.. clear evidence he said it

Trump supporters: I"M NO DOCTOR BUT IT SURE APPEARS SHE"S HAD MINISTROKES AND IS LOSING IT! (to a proven altered video)

Old 05-24-2019, 07:49 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,860,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
If its not faked then Trump is getting played by a crazy drunk lady.
Trump is afraid of her. Maybe his mum slapped him around a bit when he was a boy but women like Mrs. Pelosi scare him. Especially women who have power and family lineage. Trump has never been with these kinds of women. The only women who would have him are prostitutes and strippers types. You know the type who are good at lying to men.
Opinion:

Wrong...Wrong...Wrong....

The President laid into her like a mill press.
He told her like it is. The President's Position is a very important job and just like any
seat of employment if your coworkers are going to back stab you and think it is business
as usual they got another thing coming. He did the right thing by taking the day off from work.
And Pelosi's response? ......a twitter feed not a nationalized one.... Don't play games with the
the greatest of masters who knows best how to keep his opponents off balance. On top of that
Nancy is 79 years old........where life expectancy for a woman is 82 years of age. Deterioration
is anticipated,expected and unavoidable. There will be much more editing and doctoring of video
streams of her frailties.
Nuff said.......

Old 05-24-2019, 07:49 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Pelosi might be showing signs of age but she still knows how to rattle Trump's cage and make him act like a deranged idiot.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:50 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I think she’s as fine as a woman her age can expect to be, especially given her demanding work schedule. I do believe however that regardless of the doctored video, she is exhibiting some symptoms of a neuro problem.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:51 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
We are all declining. Me, you.

Her mind is sharp, and she demonstrates that every day. She is just a few years older than Trump, but she runs rings around him and that's a fact.

If the best you can do is mock people for aging, you are one sick individual.
And to this day not one Trumpie has ever conceded that Trump mocked the disabled reporter. Not one.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:53 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Rofl at progressives acting like they knew the video clip was a fraud all along.
It appears to me like you are implying you knew the video was fake all along.

I never saw the video, but I saw what RWNJ's have written about it. Are you saying that we should not take you people at your word? ...

I guess not. Seems like nothing about Trumpies can be trusted. You deserve your reputation.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:53 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,377,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
So what is it when Pelosi commits character assassination against our President?

If you believe what she says and that he has dementia, the what she says is just low as you believe someone pointing out Nancy's dementia.

If you are okay with her saying that President Trump has dementia and needs an intervention, then you must know she is lying or you'd call her out for character assassination, right? Since it's low and cruel to do such a thing if it's true, right?
You leftists tie yourselves in knots with your faux arguments.
I have noticed Donald Trump’s decline in mental acuity for some time. He is either under the influence of some drug or substance or entering dementia. You only have to watch clips of him from the past to see the huge difference in his mental and speech ability.

Nancy is not lying. Open up your eyes and look at what Trump really is. Drop the MAGA dream state for a few minutes and look at reality.

If you can’t see the damage this President is doing to the country and to all of us, especially farmers, the U.S. is headed for disaster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies