Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 09:30 PM

16,091 posts, read 10,757,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
One of the best articles I've come across dealing with Obama's spy ring and infiltration into every ... well, into everywhere!
It's an embarrassing indictment of the education system that these fools believe this stuff and think we should too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2019, 09:55 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Yeah, walls are closing in like pink elephants are dancing on your lawn.
Amazing how the rolls have reversed. IN A YUGE WAY!

Old 05-15-2019, 09:59 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
It's an embarrassing indictment of the education system that these fools believe this stuff and think we should too.
If this is an indictment of our education system in general, isn’t this an indictment of our entire American society?

Well, you can do what you want to us, but we’re not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the entire United States of America.

Old 05-15-2019, 10:09 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,115,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
You didn't read the report. He said nothing of the sort.

I have read it, and that is exactly what it says. Try reading it for yourself.
Quote:
Mueller didn't charge Trump but his report is a brutal Indictment

Analysis: The special counsel's findings reveal three years of actions by the president that critics say rattle the very foundations of the American system of governance.

By Jonathan Allen
President Donald Trump has evaded criminal charges — but special counsel Robert Mueller’s report is a brutal indictment of his campaign and his presidency.
The first volume details how Trump and his allies solicited, encouraged, accepted and benefited from the assistance provided by America's most storied foreign adversary as part of a multi-front assault on American democracy.
The other lays out comprehensive evidence that the President Obstructed Justice through what Mueller described as a "pattern of conduct" that included firing FBI Director Jim Comey, trying to remove Mueller, publicly praising and condemning witnesses, and seeking to limit the scope of the probe.
read the rest of the article here
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ctment-n996191
Quote:
Five Things that I learned from the Mueller Report

Here are five conclusions I drew from the exercise:
The president committed crimes.

Read the entire article here
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...report/588259/

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 05-15-2019 at 10:21 PM..

Old 05-16-2019, 10:47 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,800,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Is that what rachel told you?
Oh lordy. That line again? Think of Rachel as the "professor" reporting facts. Think of Hannity as the "preacher" spewing rhetoric. They are both a great representation of the extreme divide. I'll make a deal with you. You watch Rachel for a month and I'll watch Hannity for a month and then we'll talk about facts. I won't have much to talk about but you sure will. There's some great reporting on her show. Hannity is a spin doctor and nothing more. Rachel is a spin doctor but with facts.

One more interesting tid bit. With a Republican held house and senate during O's last two years, do you think they were constantly trying to dig up dirt on him? McConnell would have loved to impeach him if there was a hint of corruption. Ya think?

Old 05-16-2019, 11:44 AM

20,110 posts, read 9,028,155 times
I really don't want to see Obama serve a long prison term

Old 05-16-2019, 12:05 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
One of the best articles I've come across dealing with Obama's spy ring and infiltration into every ... well, into everywhere!

It's a fairly long but enjoyable read, especially if you can't stand what Obama has gotten away with ... so far.
Some good links to go with the piece too!

L.J. Keith did a heck of a job!

https://outline.com/NtspqL

(For the full and cluttered page just click on Communities Digital News at the top of linked page.)

It is the most overt attempt at a coup since the inception of the nation. This is a threat to our system of government and the safe guards that are presumably in place to prevent such actions.

The most important media story of the century and the media ignores it- it shows how far the press has fallen and their glee at the prospect of such actions against republicans in the future.

It is not the Russians that people should fear, but the democrats, the "deep state" and the press.

Old 05-16-2019, 05:34 PM

8,490 posts, read 6,897,485 times
Now isn't that interesting. And the Milhous reference. Hilarious.

Old 05-16-2019, 05:36 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,384,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
I really don't want to see Obama serve a long prison term
Same here. I would prefer a televised electrocution.

Old 05-16-2019, 05:51 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:

It's a fairly long but enjoyable read, especially if you can't stand what Obama has gotten away with ... so far.
Some good links to go with the piece too!

L.J. Keith did a heck of a job!

https://outline.com/NtspqL

(For the full and cluttered page just click on Communities Digital News at the top of linked page.)
There is as much of a coup as there was a child sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza parlor, which did not even have a basement.

Trump would not be anywhere other than earning a living on a reality show if not for pathetically gullible fellow birthers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies