Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2019, 06:45 AM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Good thing Trump passed criminal justice reform. Hey, that's another thing liberal black people like you won't give him credit for.
And Former President Bush regarding the Justice For All Act of 2004:

Quote:
In America, we must make doubly sure no person is held to account for a crime he or she did not commit, so we are dramatically expanding the use of DNA evidence to prevent wrongful conviction. Soon I will send to Congress a proposal to fund special training for defense counsel in capital cases because people on trial for their lives must have competent lawyers by their side.
Former President Obama.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/...n-drugs-legacy

You won't change my mind about Trump. What stake do you have in getting me or other Blacks to vote for Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2019, 06:51 AM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And Former President Bush regarding the Justice For All Act of 2004:

Former President Obama.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/...n-drugs-legacy

You won't change my mind about Trump. What stake do you have in getting me or other Blacks to vote for Trump?
I know you won't change your mind. I live in Baltimore and the black people here are content to continue to vote for Democrats no matter how disastrous the results are for them. You're no different than the black people I live among. It is what it is.

Old 05-21-2019, 06:52 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Hilarious. Trump shouldn't even bother trying to do things in a bipartisan fashion. Look at what he gets from partisan hacks - derision.
There is so much wrong with your post. You should do good things because they are good, not because you expect praise.

Why should YOU get credit for supporting a good idea, when you could have been supporting that 3 years ago when Obama was in office and chose not to?

If you and Trump want to come out and say you had an epiphany and that Democrats were right, ill give you that credit

Otherwise, you purposefully slowed down progress so you could get credit for it, and that is sad.

Old 05-21-2019, 06:57 AM

2,157 posts, read 1,445,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Comment above is jam-packed with racism. LOL. Wow!
No it wasn't. Inappropriately playing the race card (In order to dilute it) is what you are doing.
The man is correct in that as a generality blacks are very good at picking up when they are being BS'ed. Reason being, as a whole they have more experience in people trying to con them, as you are doing in your post. Nothing racist about making that sort of statement.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
I know you won't change your mind. I live in Baltimore and the black people here are content to continue to vote for Democrats no matter how disastrous the results are for them. You're no different than the black people I live among. It is what it is.
So what? Got a problem with it, too bad. Nothing you can do about it.

If it is what it is, then maybe you should stop talking about it. Move on. If I didn't know any better, I would say you are the one with something to lose, not me.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL The OP is based off an article in a leftist rag. Doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Trump's supporters. (though I'm sure you won't believe this)

Trump supporters fully support a Black person's right to vote for whoever they like. If this DOES concern you, then look at the party which wants to tear up the Constitution.
This is the thing. There is way too much obsession regarding who Black people vote for. If I didn't know better, I would say Trump supports are the ones who are afraid.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:14 AM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
So what? Got a problem with it, too bad. Nothing you can do about it.

If it is what it is, then maybe you should stop talking about it. Move on. If I didn't know any better, I would say you are the one with something to lose, not me.
It's a free country so I'll talk about what I choose to talk about. The voting patterns of African Americans are amusingly self-destructive, but they won't change anytime soon. You're a good example of that.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
It's a free country so I'll talk about what I choose to talk about. The voting patterns of African Americans are amusingly self-destructive, but they won't change anytime soon. You're a good example of that.
Well then, I have the freedom to say what I think. I don't care that you don't like the way Black Americans vote. You can't do anything about it.

And to be brutally blunt, Black Americans do worse than any other group regardless of who is in charge. It doesn't matter who is in charge. Neither political party is doing that much for Black people. Black Americans are going to pick whom they feel who hates them less. And so far, alot of Blacks don't see any use in voting for a Republican. Tulsa is a Republican city. Omaha is a Republican city. Alot of Black people in both cities live in the ghettos where the crime, violence and bad schools are located.

Now answer my question. What is YOUR beef with the Black Americans vote? Why do you obsess about it so much, as if it's bothering YOU? And don't give me that "it's amusing to see Blacks self-destruct". Blacks are already at the bottom regardless if a Democrat or Republican is in charge.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:22 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
It Seems Like Black Voters Are UnappreciativeWhat Trump Has Done forThem Economically; Black Voters Gravitating To Biden
Sure man.

Likewise, white voters were unappreciative for Obama boosting their retirement savings by 300%, and dropping unemployment by 6%.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Sure man.

Likewise, white voters were unappreciative for Obama boosting their retirement savings by 300%, and dropping unemployment by 6%.
People are going to support who they want to support. And they have their reasons for doing so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies