Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 09:26 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I wish Trump would focus on more important issues for his catch phrases during his rallies, like good dental hygiene and the importance of leafy green vegetables in ones diet. If his supporters really do what he says, it could mean a world of difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Keep it up... This is the attitude toward 50% of America that got Trump elected in the first place.
As if anyone cares. We are not concerned about pouty threats from Trumpies.

Does anyone think for one moment that there are Trumpies who will sit out the election if we speak nice about them? Not on your life! We already know the numbers, and we know Trumpies are responsible for the chaos in the white house. They ought to feel humiliated. No sympathy.

Trumpies are the people who rail against political correctness, so they better be able to take it ... and Trumpies are the people who rationalize a foreign power interfering in our elections, and Trumpies are the people cheering on a president who flouts the constitution directly contradicting his oath of office. We just tell it like it is.

If Trumpies insist on feigning offense they will just get more derision, not only from the rest of us, but from the world at large. They have failed us and disgraced the nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2019, 09:28 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,644,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And yet Trump is the one that stormed out of a meeting and stated that he could not work on legislation while being investigated. The house has in fact passed legislation while doing other things.

So who exactly is doing nothing?
Democrats empty of results !!!

Tongue wagging is something but again empty of results.

Pelosi's press conference today was another example of tongue wagging and again no results.
Full of doublespeak !!!
Example : She say the party is diverse and then says its united. Its one or the other but its not both.
It does highlight the lies democrats constantly tell about diversity. When diversity is united where is the diversity ?
Pelosi is "Ministry of Truth" and "Newspeak" on display !!! Failing the democrat party and failing the American people. Place holders doing nothing but waiting for the next election. The division in the democrat party is in full public view. Nancy says she is praying. She is praying for a economic recession hoping to keep in power !!! That's the cover-up !!!

Last edited by phma; 05-23-2019 at 10:15 AM..

Old 05-23-2019, 09:30 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I wish Trump would focus on more important issues for his catch phrases during his rallies, like good dental hygiene and the importance of leafy green vegetables in ones diet. If his supporters really do what he says, it could mean a world of difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
America was built by the types of people you insult. And the men who built this great nation certainly did not live on salad.
America was built by people like me.

I like salads and I also brush my teeth.

Old 05-23-2019, 09:31 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
As if anyone cares. We are not concerned about pouty threats from Trumpies.

Does anyone think for one moment that there are Trumpies who will sit out the election if we speak nice about them? Not on your life! We already know the numbers, and we know Trumpies are responsible for the chaos in the white house. They ought to feel humiliated. No sympathy.

Trumpies are the people who rail against political correctness, so they better be able to take it ... and Trumpies are the people who rationalize a foreign power interfering in our elections, and Trumpies are the people cheering on a president who flouts the constitution directly contradicting his oath of office. We just tell it like it is.

If Trumpies insist on feigning offense they will just get more derision, not only from the rest of us, but from the world at large. They have failed us and disgraced the nation.
Sing it, sistah!

Old 05-23-2019, 09:37 AM

8,480 posts, read 6,884,817 times
Dental hygiene and leafy green vegetables the cornerstone of democracy. America’s the greatest.

Old 05-23-2019, 09:40 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,944,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Keep it up... This is the attitude toward 50% of America that got Trump elected in the first place.
Yes, mocking the dumb is the reason they continue their dumb decision making.....

You cannot reason with stupid, there is next to no reason to engage Trump supporters anymore. Its apparent they have chosen their man and will sink with him.

Old 05-23-2019, 09:41 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Yes, mocking the dumb makes them continue their dumb decision making.....

You cannot reason with stupid, there is next to no reason to engage Trump supporters anymore. Its apparent they have chosen their man and will sink with him.
And I say good riddance to them, they’re irrelevant.

Old 05-23-2019, 09:42 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,036,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
America was built by the types of people you insult. And the men who built this great nation certainly did not live on salad.

Avoiding the dentist because your great-granddaddy never went to one seems odd to me but hey, it's a free country.

Old 05-23-2019, 09:48 AM

1,134 posts, read 404,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And yet Trump is the one that stormed out of a meeting and stated that he could not work on legislation while being investigated. The house has in fact passed legislation while doing other things. So who exactly is doing nothing?
I always listen to both sides, read and watch the news from both the DNC and RNC. I don't care for certain political commentators on both sides, but I do pay attention to the news reports they offer during other hours in the day.

From everything I saw, Nancy appeared to purposely light a match just before that previously scheduled meeting and toss it in for a little bit of sabotage.

If you're heading into a meeting on infrastructure (or anything else) you don't throw out accusations right before the meeting starts. How is that going to help your negotiations? It doesn't. It will usually sabotage them.

Accusations of a cover-up is a major headline with the Democrats but that's about the Mueller investigation, not about infrastructure negotiations from both sides. There is a time and place for everything.

I'm no Trump fan, far from it, but you can certainly see signs of sabotage from the Democrats.

Old 05-23-2019, 09:48 AM

5,770 posts, read 3,220,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...29950593507329

He is right. I would add that the Democrats are the party of professional snake oil salesmen.

They will also conduct witch-hunts on any politician who is more intelligent, better communicator or governs based on common-sense and not theatrics and made up emotion.

Can't even begin to understand how any one could vote for a party that only says what ever it wants to manipulate millions of desperate people for voting for them only to forget about it right after the election.

He sure is right, another brilliant tweet by our beloved, genius, transperant Commander and Chief and President Trump.

President Trump means what he says, calls them like he see's it which is always right in my opinion, follows through.

The Democrats in general love to manipulate desperate people looking for hope with utter non-sense that they have any intention of following through on.

The Democrats will say anything to trick voters into voting for them but like a Jeanie in a bottle they go AWOL until a bit before the next election when they promise some more sunshine and unicorns.

The Imbroglione in Chief takes full advantage of the fact that the republican senate is ruled with an iron fist. They don't make a move without Trump's approval. Anything that is passed by the democrats never gets out of committee in the republican Senate.

Trump attacks the democrats as do nothings, and people foolishly refuse to look behind the curtain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies