Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2019, 01:44 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
No. All the evidence tell us that white-on-black rape in America is far less common than other categories of rape. White men rarely ever rape black women.
After 1964 when they could be prosecuted. The average African-American is 20 percent white and didn’t become around 20 percent white from marriages and consensual sex. Most gained those levels of white blood from scores of rape during slavery and Jim Crow. That’s likely one of, if not the main reason African-Americans in the past simply called their non-African heritage as Native American but tests are proving most of that to be white blood. Thousands upon thousands of women simply didn’t speak about rape but the proof is in all the DNA tests.

You can try to rely on recent stats but what you can’t do is erase the DNA of African-Americans which tells entire truth. So much white blood due to so much rape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2019, 02:41 AM

477 posts, read 276,869 times
https://i.ibb.co/Y3WKrXF/9qjlu8yzx3b01.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-24-2019 at 06:32 AM..

Old 06-24-2019, 03:03 AM

Awwww...somebody thinks they are being blamed. Good thing it’s not about you. I’m a minority and my family basically just got here. Funny that I’m not whining and crying, claiming that someone is blaming me for anything. Why? Because it’s not about me either. You people act like you’re the only ones who would be paying. It’s an attempt to right major wrongs committed over centuries. Some of us understand that and aren’t against trying to do right.

Oh and if DACA recipients should go back, so should all of you whose ancestors willingly came here without papers for a better life.

Old 06-24-2019, 03:14 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
After 1964 when they could be prosecuted. The average African-American is 20 percent white and didn’t become around 20 percent white from marriages and consensual sex. Most gained those levels of white blood from scores of rape during slavery and Jim Crow. That’s likely one of, if not the main reason African-Americans in the past simply called their non-African heritage as Native American but tests are proving most of that to be white blood. Thousands upon thousands of women simply didn’t speak about rape but the proof is in all the DNA tests.

You can try to rely on recent stats but what you can’t do is erase the DNA of African-Americans which tells entire truth. So much white blood due to so much rape.
You think most interracial sex pre-1964 was white rape of black women? That is a quite a sick fantasy.

Old 06-24-2019, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
You think most interracial sex pre-1964 was white rape of black women? That is a quite a sick fantasy.
The proof is in the blood lines of African-Americans. You have major issues if you are intent on denying that.

Old 06-24-2019, 03:19 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:
The proof is in the blood lines of African-Americans. You have major issues if you are intent on denying that.
Huh? It proves only that there was interracial sex, not that it was rape. Do I really need to explain that??

Old 06-24-2019, 05:52 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
Awwww...somebody thinks they are being blamed. Good thing it’s not about you. I’m a minority and my family basically just got here. Funny that I’m not whining and crying, claiming that someone is blaming me for anything. Why? Because it’s not about me either. You people act like you’re the only ones who would be paying. It’s an attempt to right major wrongs committed over centuries. Some of us understand that and aren’t against trying to do right.

Oh and if DACA recipients should go back, so should all of you whose ancestors willingly came here without papers for a better life.
You were saying your parents are IMMIGRANTS, NON-WHITE minority who came to US in the 1970s. Yet, they were able to achieve the AMERICAN DREAM in short amount of time despite being non-white, non-native English speaker, and immigrants.

Yet, you are over here advocating free handouts to African Americans. Why? Are AA not as capable, or have enough drives, or as smart like the immigrants?

What is Oprah's mailing address so I can send her a check because my asian ancestors enslaved her black ancestors. Does she prefer PayPal?

Last edited by Du Ma; 06-24-2019 at 06:17 AM..

Old 06-24-2019, 06:08 AM

18,471 posts, read 15,259,695 times
Quote:

What were the laws when those people “came without papers for a better life”?

Immigration laws were necessary after tax payer funded social services were implemented.

Clearly, it would be unsustainable to allow unlimited amounts of poverty stricken people into a country that provides welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing, Medicaid, social security, etc, etc, etc.

It was different at a time when, you came here and were forced to support yourself. If you didn’t work, you starved, were homeless, you went without tax payer funded medical care.

And dont take this as an argument against these programs. It is not. It is an argument against bankrupting the United States with an open border policy that allows the world’s poor people to flood the country and be eligible for all kinds of money paid by the current citizens.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
You were saying your parents are IMMIGRANTS, NON-WHITE minority who came to US in the 1970s. Yet, they were able to achieve the AMERICAN DREAM in short amount of time despite being non-white, non-native English speaker, and immigrants.

Yet, you are over here advocating free handouts to African Americans. Why? Are AA not as capable, or have enough drives, or as smart like the immigrants?

What is Oprah's mailing address so I can send her a check because my asian ancestors enslaved her black ancestors. Does she prefer PayPal?
What handouts? There are no handouts to be given. I simply don’t object to African-Americans receiving compensation long due their ancestors and even grandparents and parents for centuries of mistreatment. Why should I object to this country’s attempt to do the right thing?

If you want Oprah’s mailing address, seek her out. Don’t be lazy.

BTW, I never said my parents are non-native English speakers. You made that up and keep repeating it.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:27 AM

550 posts, read 368,918 times
Everyone should claim to be black and demand the handout. After all, Elizabeth Warren may head the Democrat ticket, and she's in no position to question anyone's racial claims.

The sad thing is the group who really have a claim for reparations but are overlooked by Democrats are Native Americans. What we did to the tribes is one of the worst stains in our country's history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies