Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 05:16 AM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
It sounds like you feel threatened based on the above opinion !!! Why is that ?
I feel threatened by dishonest people. This is not Trump's economic miracle. I actually go and research things for myself on that topic. And then I gave my opinion as to why some people keep giving Trump the credit for everything even though much of it isn't his credit. It sounds like you are the one who feels threatened by what I said. And this is why. I didn't see you post a rebuttal. You didn't try and refute anything I said. You just posted a childish one-liner. If you do not like what I said, then you can do something about it. Prove me wrong. Refute me. Step up to the plate and make a counter-argument. If not, then move along.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2019, 05:17 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I feel threatened by dishonest people. This is not Trump's economic miracle. I actually go and research things for myself on that topic. And then I gave my opinion as to why some people keep giving Trump the credit for everything even though much of it isn't his credit. It sounds like you are the one who feels threatened by what I said. And this is why. I didn't see you post a rebuttal. You didn't try and refute anything I said. You just posted a childish one-liner. If you do not like what I said, then you can do something about it. Prove me wrong. Refute me. Step up to the plate and make a counter-argument. If not, then move along.
The stock market crashed a few times during Trump s presidency.... Is that Obama's fault?

Old 07-01-2019, 05:19 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
Quote:
I don't want the economy to be crashed either. I just don't want Trump as the President of this country. This is what I'm seeing. Individuals are here treating Trump like he's God. Said persons treating him like he's the best thing since sliced bread. And I have an idea why said persons do this. It's more of an "up yours" to those persons who are defined as "liberal", "leftists" and other groups that those one the far right deem to be a threat to them. It has much more to do with the anger than anything else. It isn't that Trump is that great. It's that some people see Trump as their antidote to those they feel threaten them.
I do not like him either but am convinced he is going to be re-elected and it is the Dems who are going to do it. The Dems signing on to give health insurance to illegal aliens is not a recipe to get the middle 50% of voters.

All this SJW silliness going on in colleges. Not popular with the swing voters.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:22 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
I don't want the economy to be crashed either. I just don't want Trump as the President of this country. This is what I'm seeing. Individuals are here treating Trump like he's God. Said persons treating him like he's the best thing since sliced bread.
That's what's good about Trump. He's very human, many flaws and all and far from anyone thinking he's some type of God. He's not a Politician.

But after the last 4-5 Presidents, he's the best one we've had in probably the last 40 years. He actually puts American first and stands for the rule of law. He's gotten farther than any President with China, NK and our lousy trade agreements than any of the last 4 Presidents.

Many of us love his Bluntness. He calls out people who need to be called out. Granted some of it is crude but it's effective and very deserved.

After the last President we are just tired of the American hate, the apologies.

Trump is showing the US what Democrats are all about. They are putting non Citizens above Americans. That's wrong.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:22 AM

59,109 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Actually, the economic expansion of March 1991-March 2001 matches this. And the current economic expansion is no thanks to Trump. This started during the earliest stages of the Obama administration. This is not Trump's economic miracle.
"This is not Trump's economic miracle."

The left NEVER takes responsibility for their wrongs and ALWAYS want to take credit for OTHERS GOOD works!

LOWER taxes for EVERYBODY and getting rid of useless regulation has spurred the economy.

NOTHING obama did spurred it except him NOT being president!

If you think otherwise give us his actions that DID spur the economy.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:26 AM

59,109 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
I don't want the economy to be crashed either. I just don't want Trump as the President of this country. This is what I'm seeing. Individuals are here treating Trump like he's God. Said persons treating him like he's the best thing since sliced bread. And I have an idea why said persons do this. It's more of an "up yours" to those persons who are defined as "liberal", "leftists" and other groups that those one the far right deem to be a threat to them. It has much more to do with the anger than anything else. It isn't that Trump is that great. It's that some people see Trump as their antidote to those they feel threaten them.
"Individuals are here treating Trump like he's God"

It is noted you said NOTHING about the left when they called obama the Messiah!

Old 07-01-2019, 05:52 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
Thanks Obama!

Old 07-01-2019, 05:56 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Your argument was Orange Man Bad !!! No other specifics to dispute !!! No supporting argument to back up the one liners you made !!! You want to talk about feelings !!! Not my cup of tea !!! I'm out of violin music !!!

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Thanks Obama!
You must work for one of the insurance companies he annointed with guaranteed profits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

7,827 posts, read 3,385,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
the economy is fired up.... The stock market is unbelievable.... The job market is the best it's ever been... Thanks trump! Getting fairer trade deals, fix the north korea problem, fixing immigration, and doing the impossible even with all the anti-trump fake news and fake opinions from tds liberals .. Win!
Russia!
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies