Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 12:24 AM

1,705 posts, read 540,531 times

Advertisements

He calls himself a genius : threatens his former schools with lawsuit if anybody releases his grades.
Calls himself a successful business man : is pulling all tricks known to man to not get the congress to subpoena his tax returns.
Gets his daddy to help him dodge the draft : does not remember what foot he had ouchis in.
Says he is a self made man : forgets to mention his daddy gave him hundreds of millions in starting capital and a company.

And the list goes on and on and on.... and the once Grand Old Party just sold their *ss to the low educated masses in their midst that finally got their great white Dictator to run military parades and bully their allies around.

No more fiscal responsibility.
No more soft power.
No more free trade.
Increasing taxes.
Warming up to Central planning.

Old 07-03-2019, 01:00 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,282,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Agreed. but in this regard, he's actually acting presidential lmfao. Hide the bad stuff!

McCain was in the bottom 1% at the naval academy for example. (and I liked him)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Even if someone found his grades from back then and posted them online, I dont think it would be a HUGE story for that long, maybe a few days at the most, doubtful many people would care ether way what kind of grades he got in school.

If they were Ds or Fs, trump supporters could come back and say how 'street smart' trump must have been, to become so successful as he has in life and business, so in that case, posting bad grades from trump, may end up benefiting him even more!!
He’s had some business success because he started on third base.

If Fred Trump wasn’t Trump’s father, Trump would be driving an ice cream truck.

Old 07-03-2019, 01:17 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,346,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Trump is such a narcissistic braggart so why is he hiding his grades and taxes. If he's as good/great as he says he is then he should be proving it to the world.
You don't get to see his taxes. Sorry.

Old 07-03-2019, 01:37 AM

23,447 posts, read 19,098,213 times
Is a transcript really necessary to enlighten anyone about why he behaves as he does? Not exactly a mystery. Probably a pretentious paranoid child then and a pretentious paranoid child now. The theater stage is just a bit bigger.

Old 07-03-2019, 01:55 AM

33,323 posts, read 12,627,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Agreed. but in this regard, he's actually acting presidential lmfao. Hide the bad stuff!

McCain was in the bottom 1% at the naval academy for example. (and I liked him)
David Letterman endowed a scholarship for what he called "C students" at his Alma mater, Ball State.

Old 07-03-2019, 02:24 AM

37,808 posts, read 41,097,858 times
The only 3 qualifications you need to become President have to do with age, citizenship and residency (and those three things haven't changed since George Washington was President). Only documents that substantiate those 3 qualifications should have to be produced. That means Hillary shouldn't have to show her speech transcripts, Obama shouldn't have to show his college transcripts and Trump shouldn't have to show his tax returns and all 3 of them could have said, "I just don't feel like it or "It's none of your business" when the Nosy Nancys were breathing down their necks to produce them.

The political parties, however, can ask for more to run on their ticket.

When everyone was screaming that Obama wasn't showing his college transcripts over the whole Kenya thing, I said, "Nah, he probably failed Economics," (or didn't take it). Still, he shouldn't have been pressured to show his college transcript.

Old 07-03-2019, 04:13 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,421,085 times
Obviously his marks are nothing to be proud of as if they were he would be holding them up claiming to be the smartest guy ever. Same with his income tax ,he could show us what a brilliant financial genius he is but instead hides his taxes.The guy is phony as it gets.

Old 07-03-2019, 04:19 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,346,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Obviously his marks are nothing to be proud of as if they were he would be holding them up claiming to be the smartest guy ever. Same with his income tax ,he could show us what a brilliant financial genius he is but instead hides his taxes.The guy is phony as it gets.
I've come to the conclusion that Trump was a bad businessman, not going to argue with you there, but give me a bad businessman over a do nothing, promise the world, lie through your teeth politician. Of course I'd rather have a businessman in there who actually knows how to make money - Mark Cuban, Ross Perot back in the day, but Trump's the only non politician we have at this stage. I'll stick with Trump.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:00 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,417,390 times
why does it matter unless you have so much hate for the guy that you did up anything to have something to complain about

Old 07-03-2019, 05:03 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,417,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Trump would be driving an ice cream truck.

but he would have 200 of them and still be a billionaire
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies