Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 09:04 PM

6,321 posts, read 7,075,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Perhaps for the same reasons Hillary's, Bubba's and Obama's grades were not. They are private and no one else's business, and are up to the individual to release if they choose. Kinda like...their income tax.
Wait...I was a Federal employee and had to release my college transcripts. Unless I missed something....were not Hillary, Bubba, and Obama Federal government employees??

Were they special??

I did not have to release my income tax records. But I did have to disclose all the stocks and property I owned.

Just make every Presidential candidate release: a Doctor’s certificate that they are physically fit to be President, their college transcripts, and proof of US Citizenship.

IF I had to do it....so should the President of the United States.

Old 07-02-2019, 09:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,273,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

'you must spread some reputation around before giving it to desertdetroiter again'
Lol.

Truth is, he’s a walking failure. He was obviously a HORRIBLE student at Wharton. If he was any good, he’d mail out the transcripts himself.

Old 07-02-2019, 09:07 PM

22,679 posts, read 24,669,137 times
Nobody cares except for mahmeeee's-basement-trolls who are also leftists. Think 40 year-old
Antifa-members who watch Madcow every night.

Old 07-02-2019, 09:27 PM

78,647 posts, read 60,839,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol.

Truth is, he’s a walking failure. He was obviously a HORRIBLE student at Wharton. If he was any good, he’d mail out the transcripts himself.
Agreed. but in this regard, he's actually acting presidential lmfao. Hide the bad stuff!

McCain was in the bottom 1% at the naval academy for example. (and I liked him)

Old 07-02-2019, 09:29 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,965,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
Trump at least has a history. Obama was the mystery man with virtually no past, including the almost total lack of people who knew him in college.
Seriously? He had many friends in college, but many were international students who did not want to play into the rumors that had been started.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/...e-years-010402

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-college-years

OTOH, Trump flaunts his degree, but his college years are not at all well-known.

https://www.thedp.com/article/2015/0...ton-classmates

Quote:
Despite Trump’s repeated mention of Wharton, his own classmates hardly remember him, and he even describes the school’s high-flung reputation as overwrought in his 1986 book, “Trump: The Art of the Deal.”
Quote:
Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.

Old 07-02-2019, 10:03 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,155,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
IT's well-known that he threatened Wharton if his grades ever became public. Michael Wolff's book Siege, says his grades were mostly D's. With the abundance of tech knowledge in our population why haven't they been published?
Now, that's interesting. It's known that Trump was no great student, but I hadn't heard that about Ds. (And, I'm not sure how reliable Wolff is.)

Keeping in mind that Trump is an elderly guy, it occurs to me that it's possible that the grades only exist on paper, pre-internet, and anyone "hacking" would have to physically rummage through files that are likely in storage.

It would be fun to see them, just as more proof of how Trump lies.

Old 07-02-2019, 10:27 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,273,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Agreed. but in this regard, he's actually acting presidential lmfao. Hide the bad stuff!

McCain was in the bottom 1% at the naval academy for example. (and I liked him)
McCain wasn’t ashamed of it either. Someone has to finish at the bottom of every class.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:40 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,657,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Now, that's interesting. It's known that Trump was no great student, but I hadn't heard that about Ds. (And, I'm not sure how reliable Wolff is.)

Keeping in mind that Trump is an elderly guy, it occurs to me that it's possible that the grades only exist on paper, pre-internet, and anyone "hacking" would have to physically rummage through files that are likely in storage.

It would be fun to see them, just as more proof of how Trump lies.
Even if someone found his grades from back then and posted them online, I dont think it would be a HUGE story for that long, maybe a few days at the most, doubtful many people would care ether way what kind of grades he got in school.

If they were Ds or Fs, trump supporters could come back and say how 'street smart' trump must have been, to become so successful as he has in life and business, so in that case, posting bad grades from trump, may end up benefiting him even more!!

Old 07-03-2019, 12:01 AM

11,126 posts, read 5,612,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol.

You wonder why he hasn't put the people to work who made those bogus covers of Time, with his picture on them, to produce a fake college transcript, showing straight "A" grades?

Old 07-03-2019, 12:08 AM

44,662 posts, read 61,751,282 times
Trump is such a narcissistic braggart so why is he hiding his grades and taxes. If he's as good/great as he says he is then he should be proving it to the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies