Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 08:35 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,914 times

Advertisements

You stupid lieberals DO realize a country is not a race?
How could saying go back to mexico be racist when its people are white european, brown native indigenous, and every shade between?
Calling him a racist over this is simply to deflect from those congresswomens' unamerican, anti law enforcement activities. They are denigrating our country before the world in cheap political maneuvering and Trump was 100% justified here. If you think America is cruel, horrible, as bad as the nazis... when clearly we are not... you just get the hell out of it.
If AOC cared so much about these people why did she vote against funding the humanitarian bill for their care?
Its all been a setup. Deny a crisis, ridicule Americans as paranoid, deny funding facilities as it escalates... now hold hearings blaming Trump for it all.
Screw that.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
He told an American woman of color to go back to where she came from, is that not racist?
Please use the Presidents words not your own when condemning the presidents words.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:39 PM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
He told an American woman of color to go back to where she came from, is that not racist?

The exact quote below, but not like Leftist would hesitate to lie about something like that. He said, "then come back" I would have not been that nice considering we don't really need anymore Leftist hating Americans.

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done"

Old 07-16-2019, 08:41 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,575 times
All of this "racist, racist, racist" chatter reminds me of the fable about the little boy who cried "Wolf!"

Old 07-16-2019, 08:43 PM

1,065 posts, read 598,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
...I think it's pretty useless as a "veiled attempt at racism"...when you tell them to come back
Agree, once the come back part was mentioned, it wasn't veiled anymore because his targets are US citizens. Then it became blatantly obvious

Old 07-16-2019, 08:47 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
No. Look up the definition of racism and tell me how Donald Trump's Tweets are objectively racist in any way, shape or form. Moreover, AOC is white, a white Hispanic if you will, which puts a dent in that argument; of course, DJT never called anyone out by name, but its clear the crowd that he was referring to.

Pointing out that, historically, some segregationist Democrats and others have used such language in racial means tells me NOTHING of Donald Trump's use of the term. What I do know about Donald Trump, however (and what anyone who isn't lying to themselves knows) is that Donald Trump will aggressively attack anyone who has attacked him, regardless of their race.

I have refused to engage anyone on this and other topics who cannot tell me coherently how the president's statements are objectively racist. Many claim that DJT would never use such language against a white person (of course, AOC IS white), but that is pure conjecture and wishful thinking on their part.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:48 PM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Agree, once the come back part was mentioned, it wasn't veiled anymore because his targets are US citizens. Then it became blatantly obvious
Yeah, US citizens that are Anti-US. Not so odd as Leftists have always been Anti-US, and Islamist too for the most part.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:49 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
No, and what does her color have to do with anything? It's her politics that are hurting her image not her color or gender. She's anti-American so why not move to a country that fits her idealogies then?

Old 07-16-2019, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Historically, the sentence or some version of "Go back to where you came from." is never used towards Caucasians. It's known as a veiled attempt at racism. This was the reason for outcry from real Republicans and Democrats.
Yeah right. Its never been used against the Irish, the Italians, Germans, Armenians, Greeks...

Trump should have added "some of whom" to come from.

But lets look at AOC in the context of person of color. Shes whiter than I am and more caucasian looking than most caucasians. Yet she parades around this POC label for some special status why? By implying, if not outright stating, "Im from Puerto Rico". While it is a territory of the US theres no doubt its a 3rd world cesspool.

In the end the real issue is their anti american rhetoric and behavior. Wasnt it AOC who said the USA was worse than Venezuela?

Democrats again think they will get somewhere with their stupid whining and false playing of the race card. We know damn well what Trump meant and he is right.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:56 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Yeah right. Its never been used against the Irish, the Italians, Germans, Armenians, Greeks...

Trump should have added "some of whom" to come from.

But lets look at AOC in the context of person of color. Shes whiter than I am and more caucasian looking than most caucasians. Yet she parades around this POC label for some special status why? By implying, if not outright stating, "Im from Puerto Rico". While it is a territory of the US theres no doubt its a 3rd world cesspool.

In the end the real issue is their anti american rhetoric and behavior. Wasnt it AOC who said the USA was worse than Venezuela?

Democrats again think they will get somewhere with their stupid whining and false playing of the race card. We know damn well what Trump meant and he is right.
Oops, I love it when you hit 'em with facts to debunk the mess being pushed.

And on AOC. If they called George Zimmerman a "white Hispanic," AOC certainly fits that bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies