Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 06:36 PM

4,557 posts, read 3,756,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Was he wrong? Omar came here from Somalia. An immigrant who was elected to congress. Yet she slanders the nation almost daily with the race card. Maybe she should take a trip back to where she came from to gain some perspective?

I would love to see Omar debate Ayaan Hirsi Ali. They came from the same country and yet have completely different views.
Yes, he’s wrong. You only discussed Omar above. The other 3 CAME FROM HERE.

You guys sound ridiculous trying every which way to defend the bigot president.

Old 07-16-2019, 06:36 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Where is Samolia ?

On Mars ?
Somalia is a crap hole by anyones measure. No maybe . It is what it is. There is a reason why Omar and her family fled.

I don't care what Omar has too say, she is a mouth piece for her religion. I dont like religious mouth pieces. I do however appreciate someone else from Somalia. Ayaan Hirsi Ali...

Old 07-16-2019, 06:37 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
The real reason the left is making this such a big deal is to incite more violence by their unhinged supporters against the silent majority.

When there is some tragic violence perpetrated by a left wing maniac in the next few weeks, we know who to blame. It's coming.
And Trump isn't? Trump saying this is the equivalent of shouting fire in a crowded theater. Any citizen who did this would be charged with clear and present danger laws.

Old 07-16-2019, 06:39 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Honestly, I don't care what member of Congress condems or celebrates him ... the bulk of politicians only care about their own self preservation. We will never know, in most cases, what a politician really thinks about any number of issues ...

I only care what I think about Trump's tweets. And while I wish he'd shut the heck up 1/2 the time, what he said wasn't racist. He says crappy things about everyone - black, white, brown, straight, gay, right, left ... throw a punch his way and he'll punch back harder.
Unlike Borak Obama, who we found out after the fact secretly met with the Racist Farrakhan and Muslim Brotherhood members, we know what this President does 24/7.

Old 07-16-2019, 06:41 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Is that what he said? Would you be twisting words?
"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world..."

What's there to twist?

Old 07-16-2019, 06:42 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Of course it's racist. Are you really kidding me with your above post? A sitting US president telling Congresswomen to go back to their infested places from which they came? There are people who are actually born in the US and Trump would actually say that, implying they "weren't really born in the US."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/14/polit...ies/index.html

What is the measure of this racistness?

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
In addition to now Independent Justin Amash of Michigan.

Will Hurd (R-TX)
Fred Upton (R-MI)
Susan Brooks (R-IN)
Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA)

Hurd’s district is on the border with Mexico, and I think Fitzpatrick is from the Philadelphia area. I don’t know about Upton or Brooks.

I’m wondering if any of the four are lame ducks, or if their districts are so D leaning that there’s a political advantage in separating from Trump. The latter may be far fetched with Trump’s approval so high among Republicans, but if they’re in urban districts that are competitive, I could see where separating from Trump might be necessary to win in a general election.

I’m expecting to be blasted, but here’s the list for wherever the discussion leads.
Blasted for what?

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Was he wrong? Omar came here from Somalia.
That would be a 25% success rate, if you are into that sort of technicality
Weird defense, but OK.

Old 07-16-2019, 06:43 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Somalia is a crap hole by anyones measure. No maybe . It is what it is. There is a reason why Omar and her family fled.

I don't care what Omar has too say, she is a mouth piece for her religion. I dont like religious mouth pieces. I do however appreciate someone else from Somalia. Ayaan Hirsi Ali...
I know about Somalia.

I included the sunglasses in that post because I was making fun of the spelling. That poster was so serious about that post, yet couldn't bother to get the name of the country right.

Old 07-16-2019, 06:45 PM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What is the measure of this racistness?

OMG, look at that racist tool ! Just look at the anger and hatred in those pictures
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies