Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2019, 01:46 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
She is a TOTAL disgrace to America!
How so? Provide provable specific quotes and/or policy stances if you expect such a statement to be taken seriously. I have been watching and listening very closely and thus far I've neither seen or heard anything disgraceful that she has said or done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 02:34 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,671,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
How so? Provide provable specific quotes and/or policy stances if you expect such a statement to be taken seriously. I have been watching and listening very closely and thus far I've neither seen or heard anything disgraceful that she has said or done.
Free healthcare, abolishing ICE, open borders to start. She's gotten in hot water for anti-semantic remarks, too.

I think she was the one who referred to 9/11 as "some people did some stuff", I watched that last night.

Yes, she's a disgrace to America.

If she and the rest of The Squad had their way they would completely overthrow our Government and throw out the window America's principles and what it stands for along with it.

Old 07-20-2019, 02:41 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Lol, she could compare Israel to Nazi Germany and you still wouldn't see a problem with it. Hang on, she just did that in her resolution didn't she. No problem right?

Old 07-20-2019, 02:47 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,407,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post

It will be a landslide Trump 2020 victory.
I'm amazed some people actually think literally anything else would happen. Trump has 2020 in the bag.

Old 07-20-2019, 06:05 AM

2,662 posts, read 1,378,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Free healthcare, abolishing ICE, open borders to start. She's gotten in hot water for anti-semantic remarks, too.

I think she was the one who referred to 9/11 as "some people did some stuff", I watched that last night.

Yes, she's a disgrace to America.

If she and the rest of The Squad had their way they would completely overthrow our Government and throw out the window America's principles and what it stands for along with it.
Healthcare? My God, we can't have what every other first world democracy has!!! Literally every other one!!! Must keep our system!!! Oh, the humanity!!!!!

Old 07-20-2019, 07:41 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Biden had his push up contest bet and then introduced his healthcare plan. However it hasn't been covered because Trump does what he does best and be more important than the corpse at a funeral. This is how he became Republican nominee, not because of policy, not because of race-baiting with the law and order message in reaction to the BLM marches, unrelated anti-police riots and immigrants. Boo, he won by sucking the air out of the room in the Republican primaries with how accessible he was even you CNN. The media created Trump and sadly they cannot kill own their creation (not literally but rather not talk about him) because he is the president and what the president does, say, tweet or anything else is the news.

Indeed. Trump has taken the Democrat Primaries and contenders completely out of the news. Nobody is talking about them. Another genius move.

But I disagree about the other part. Trump is actually keeping real campaign promises which has been something rarely seen over the last 40 years. The establishment (party doesn't matter) is kicking and screaming about it, and that is as much as what will get him re-elected.

Old 07-20-2019, 09:50 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,561,677 times
FACT: The squad has far more support from the voters in the area they represent than Donald Trump has from the voters in the area he supposedly represents.

Old 07-20-2019, 10:02 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed. Trump has taken the Democrat Primaries and contenders completely out of the news. Nobody is talking about them. Another genius move.

But I disagree about the other part. Trump is actually keeping real campaign promises which has been something rarely seen over the last 40 years. The establishment (party doesn't matter) is kicking and screaming about it, and that is as much as what will get him re-elected.
OK where's the wall? Stopped in the courts. Where's the Muslim ban? Cut and limited by the courts. Where's his healthcare plan the government would pay for? Republicans wanted JUST repeal/replace and then tried repeal and that failed too. Democrats ran to save Helathcare.

Old 07-20-2019, 10:03 AM

4,666 posts, read 5,094,408 times
77% of stats are made up.

Old 07-20-2019, 10:26 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
OK where's the wall? Stopped in the courts. Where's the Muslim ban? Cut and limited by the courts. Where's his healthcare plan the government would pay for? Republicans wanted JUST repeal/replace and then tried repeal and that failed too. Democrats ran to save Helathcare.

Oh be serious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies