Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2019, 08:20 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times

Advertisements

Looks like Omar has quite a bit of support to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2019, 08:56 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Looks like Omar has quite a bit of support to me.
Yes- among Islamic terrorists and liberals.

Satan has a dedicated group of followers as well.

Old 07-22-2019, 01:50 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,672,260 times
The Squad is the new face of the Democratic Party, said party is finished at least for 2020.

Not a fan of Biden but he seems sensible compared to them.

Old 07-22-2019, 01:51 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
The pea-brains of racist, hypocritical Trump supporters ...

You sound quite excitable today. It's not good for you. Why don't you go try some yoga?

Old 07-22-2019, 02:08 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
The Squad is the new face of the Democratic Party, said party is finished at least for 2020.

Not a fan of Biden but he seems sensible compared to them.
So you are fine with a total bigot and race-baiter being the face of the Republican Party and President? I don't know who will be the Democrat nominee and I don't care, I just want that crooked race-baiter OUT.

Old 07-22-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
So you are fine with a total bigot and race-baiter being the face of the Republican Party and President? I don't know who will be the Democrat nominee and I don't care, I just want that crooked race-baiter OUT.
I don't think DJT is racist or a bigot, he's from NYC for god's sakes. He's got friends from every race, creed, etc. Anyone that's not a loon should know he was just telling the squad to "F*** OFF!!!!" which, frankly, needed to be said. Those 4 are complete and utter fools, if they had their way they would completely overthrow our government and what America stands for. It wouldn't be a free country anymore.

You're okay with AOC + 3 advocating for open borders, and actually comparing what's going on at our border to NAZI GERMANY? Concentration camps? Really?

And you're saying dems don't race bait? Are you sober? That's all the left can resort to, is accusing everyone of being racist. They've always been like that but it's worse than I ever have seen it, now.

Old 07-22-2019, 04:14 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Omar's Disapproval Rating is 91% Across America - Why Wouldn't the President Call Her Out?

I do not understand the 'logic' behind this thread.

Is it that Trump should call out anyone with a high disapproval rating? So why hasn't he called out Mitch McConnell? Or himself?

Old 07-22-2019, 07:08 PM

Quote:
I don't think DJT is racist or a bigot, he's from NYC for god's sakes. He's got friends from every race, creed, etc. Anyone that's not a loon should know he was just telling the squad to "F*** OFF!!!!" which, frankly, needed to be said. Those 4 are complete and utter fools, if they had their way they would completely overthrow our government and what America stands for. It wouldn't be a free country anymore.

You're okay with AOC + 3 advocating for open borders, and actually comparing what's going on at our border to NAZI GERMANY? Concentration camps? Really?

And you're saying dems don't race bait? Are you sober? That's all the left can resort to, is accusing everyone of being racist. They've always been like that but it's worse than I ever have seen it, now.
The Democrats weren't in question, your stating that you'd rather have a bigotted race-baiter representing the Republican Party than the Squad representing the Democrat was. You slammed the Squad and then defended DJT by saying he isn't racist or bigotted because he is from NYC. Like coming from there totally exempts someone... DJT has had a LONG history of race-baiting even before he went political, Central Park Five anyone? DJT IS a bigot and his own busom buddy Sen. Graham called him a race-baiter during the 2016 election cycle, before he started to kiss DJT's ass like a coward and turned himself into a hypocrite defending Trump from being racist.

FYI, if you are going to say the Dems are race-baiters, know what it means. Race-baiting is defined as baiting people, using racially-inflammatory issues or stereotypes. I guess I can see the Democrats of that in a certain light, but DJT is totally a race-baiter by definition Graham was right about DJT in the past and only turned his back on it for the party . As for the definition of bigot: one who is narrow-mindedly devoted to their own ideas and groups, and intolerant of (people of) differing ideas, races, genders, religions, politics, etc. How isn't that DJT?

Old 07-22-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The Democrats weren't in question, your stating that you'd rather have a bigotted race-baiter representing the Republican Party than the Squad representing the Democrat was. You slammed the Squad and then defended DJT by saying he isn't racist or bigotted because he is from NYC. Like coming from there totally exempts someone... DJT has had a LONG history of race-baiting even before he went political, Central Park Five anyone? DJT IS a bigot and his own busom buddy Sen. Graham called him a race-baiter during the 2016 election cycle, before he started to kiss DJT's ass like a coward and turned himself into a hypocrite defending Trump from being racist.

FYI, if you are going to say the Dems are race-baiters, know what it means. Race-baiting is defined as baiting people, using racially-inflammatory issues or stereotypes. I guess I can see the Democrats of that in a certain light, but DJT is totally a race-baiter by definition Graham was right about DJT in the past and only turned his back on it for the party . As for the definition of bigot: one who is narrow-mindedly devoted to their own ideas and groups, and intolerant of (people of) differing ideas, races, genders, religions, politics, etc. How isn't that DJT?
We're not gonna agree, so the back and forth is futile, but yes, for the record the squad representing the Democrat party is absolutely toxic. Lol you think they're not racist? Really?

I know what race baiting is, thanks.

And believe it or not there are lots of non-racist Americans who think DJT is doing a good job. There's lots of minorities who love him. It's not just uneducated rednecks that are fans of him.

Old 07-22-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
We're not gonna agree, so the back and forth is futile, but yes, for the record the squad representing the Democrat party is absolutely toxic. Lol you think they're not racist? Really?

I know what race baiting is, thanks.

And believe it or not there are lots of non-racist Americans who think DJT is doing a good job. There's lots of minorities who love him. It's not just uneducated rednecks that are fans of him.
I never said that in this post. I never stated who supports DJT at all in this post. I was just stating he is a race-baiter and a bigot, in oppose to you. What I don't get is why people defend him saying that "Trump isn't racist."

I said in a certain light I can see Democrats being racist. I don't personally think they are and think the anti-semitic crap is just that, crap. It is coming from Zionist Christians who don't want Muslims getting Israel.

As for what is toxic, I don't know if trying to make the Squad this far out is good. Trump will find some 50 other cases of being a bigot and a race-baiter between now and October 2020. It is inevitable. As for the Squad, maybe they aren't relevant then. Then what is Trump's play for his Democrat strawman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies