Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 10:08 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
i don't think anybody ever said Trump was the most moral person on earth. lol

You clearly don't want to talk about the topic.
I do. I am quite interested in how someone claims a moral fiber (i.e. abortion) and supports a POTUS that has done the following

1. Cheated workers our of pay
2. Hired illegals
3. Actually invited his mistress on a family vacation. If you had any morals this should convince you not to vote for him.
4. Dodged Viet Nam
5. Charged by 25 women of sexual misconduct.
6. Flamed a racial dive in this country.
7. Six bankruptcies
8. On Howard Stern gushes over how much a piece of ass is his daughter,'

I could go on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 10:10 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,412,138 times
So vote for the moral Hillary Clinton?

The guy you called a racist has sprung several black people from jail the last 2 years. Leftists call political opponents racist. Everybody understands the game.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
So vote for the moral Hillary Clinton?

The guy you called a racist has sprung several black people from jail the last 2 years. Leftists call political opponents racist. Everybody understands the game.
Yeah. Anyone that Kanye says. What the heck does that tell you. Wake up.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Yeah. Anyone that Kanye says. What the heck does that tell you. Wake up.
Liberals used to love Kanye.

Remember when Kanye called Bush a racist....

Once Kanye says he supports Trump, liberals throw him under the bus.

Anyway this topic isn't about you hate Trump. Everybody knows liberals hate a Trump.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Liberals used to live Kanye.

Remember when Kanye called Bush a racist....
Seriously? That is your response? The point is that the prison releases where a publicity stunt. If you do not recognize that then we have nothing to talk about.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Seriously? That is your response? The point is that the prison releases where a publicity stunt. If you do not recognize that then we have nothing to talk about.
Nobody is forcing you to talk to me.

If Trump had declined Kanye's requests, liberals would have called that racist.

This is how the game is played. Everything a Republican does is racist even springing black people from prison.

We are supposed to believe Trump's base is white racists who want Trump to spring black people from jail. Because Democrats said so.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:17 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
Quote:
yeah a frat boy and sorority girl never heard of birth control b/c you hate the south because it doesn't have your politics.

How do Republicans have kids if we are anti-sex. This is a great of example of how liberals make obviously false accusations about conservatives.

I grew up in small town SC and we had sex ed classes starting in 6th grade which was not abstinence only. You clearly get your talking points from a political party.

If people in Miss anti-education, why are the good school districts typically majority Republican. Why do schools and colleges exist at all in Miss...
Honey, I didn't say people in the south were anti-sex. I said they were anti-sex education. There is a difference. I'm sure this couple "heard" of birth control but were they properly trained on how to use it? Further, that does not matter. The girl got pregnant and they clearly did not know what to do. Others posted that the girl went out drinking and, well, the boy killed her. THAT tells me that they did not know their options. An educated couple would be able to discuss options. This couple clearly did not know what they were doing and now we have a dead girl and a boy facing life in prison. You disagree?

Old 08-02-2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Honey, I didn't say people in the south were anti-sex. I said they were anti-sex education. There is a difference. I'm sure this couple "heard" of birth control but were they properly trained on how to use it? Further, that does not matter. The girl got pregnant and they clearly did not know what to do. Others posted that the girl went out drinking and, well, the boy killed her. THAT tells me that they did not know their options. An educated couple would be able to discuss options. This couple clearly did not know what they were doing and now we have a dead girl and a boy facing life in prison. You disagree?
The south has sex education which covers birth control. You are either misinformed or making stuff up. Leftwingers are always sneering at the south.

I'm not sure why you think the couple did not know about abortion which you seem to think is the option. People that knew him said he was pushing her to have an abortion. I note that you did not mention this.

Your original post made it seem like a sorority girl and frat boy in college had never heard of Planned Parenthood and abortion.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:24 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
Quote:
The south has sex education which covers birth control. You are either misinformed or making stuff up. Leftwingers are always sneering at the south.

I'm not sure why you think the couple did not know about abortion which you seem to think is the option. People that knew him said he was pushing her to have an abortion. I note that you did not mention this.

Your original post made it seem like a sorority girl and frat boy in college had never heard of Planned Parenthood and abortion.
If they had, maybe we wouldn't be discussing this tragic case...

Old 08-02-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
If they had, maybe we wouldn't be discussing this tragic case...
So he killed her because he didn't know about abortion and PP?

That doesn't make any sense.

Also, the tragedy isn't just the young woman was killed but also her baby.

It was a double homicide. PP no doubt disagrees with me on this.

He clearly did not want to have a baby if he killed his pregnant wife. It looks like the conflict between them was she diddn't want to have an abortion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies