Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2019, 09:14 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,412,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
SO basically you do not want fair or balanced. Okay. End of discussion.
In other words, if I do not validate your opinion, I am not fair and balanced. Okay.

Do you deny that many pro choice people describe males who oppose abortion as sexist male pigs? I think I'm fairly characterizing what many liberals say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 09:20 PM

Quote:
You seem to have started a thread to say how heinous a person must be to commit murder over pregnancy. Any murder is heinous. Trying to make a political point of it is really heinous. I am sure you can find a similar example where a father murdered a mother because she got an abortion.
Abortion is heinous but you disagree.

I believe every murder is heinous. I'm not sure why you would argue otherwise based on what I've said.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:21 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
In other words, if I do not validate your opinion, I am not fair and balanced. Okay.

Do you deny that many pro choice people describe males who oppose abortion as sexist male pigs? I think I'm fairly characterizing what many liberals say.
I have never heard that verbiage. Literally. What do people call women who want an abortion when the male doe s]not? What do people call couples who both want an abortion? I mean to believe you then you will have answers to both question.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:22 PM

Quote:
I have never heard that verbiage. Literally. What do people call women who want an abortion when the male doe s]not? What do people call couples who both want an abortion? I mean to believe you then you will have answers to both question.
Liberals on this very thread said males don't have the right to oppose abortion, it is none of their business and they are trying to control women. That doesn't imply pro life males are sexist male pigs?

Old 08-02-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Liberals on this very thread said males don't have the right to oppose abortion, it is none of their business and they are trying to control women. That doesn't imply pro life males are sexist male pigs?
No. I could care less what posters said on this thread.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:25 PM

If people try to bully pro lifers out of their position by calling them sexist, it makes sense for pro lifers to point out male pigs who are pro abortion.

If liberals did not make the sexist accusation in the abortion debate, I would not be talking about this.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
If people try to bully pro lifers out of their position by calling them sexist, it makes sense for pro lifers to point out male pigs who are pro abortion.
Were you this militant when Michael Cohen negotiated an abortion for Elliot Brody a good friend of Trump. Ironically for a child with a Playboy model. Something Donald has dabbled in. I would really love to hear your thoughts on this., I mean any reasonable person would conclude that Trump is not pro-lie.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Were you this militant when Michael Cohen negotiated an abortion for Elliot Brody a good friend of Trump. Ironically for a child with a Playboy model. Something Donald has dabbled in. I would really love to hear your thoughts on this., I mean any reasonable person would conclude that Trump is not pro-lie.
Do you guys ever think about anything but Trump?

Liberals say Trump is a male pig. I don't know if that is true or not. But if true he is a male pig, and he supported and pushed for abortion, that's making my point for me.

As far as policy goes as president, Trump's been pro life. One of the big reasons liberals hate him.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Do you guys ever think about anything but Trump?

Liberals say Trump is a male pig. I don't know if that is true or not. But if true he is a male pig, and he supported and pushed for abortion, that's making my point for me.

As far as policy goes as president, Trump's been pro life. One of the big reasons liberals hate him.
There is your tell. You could care less if someone is truly prolife as long as they appoint pro-life judges. Does not matter if they have abortions in their personal life. this means you only care about poor people not getting abortions, Rich can do what they want.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:39 PM

Quote:
There is your tell. You could care less if someone is truly prolife as long as they appoint pro-life judges. Does not matter if they have abortions in their personal life. this means you only care about poor people not getting abortions, Rich can do what they want.
Our choice was Trump or pro abortion Hillary. I didn't vote for Trump in primaries because I thought he would govern as a liberal.

Which do you think a pro lifer should have supported.

It looks like based on policy I made the right decision.

Bill Clinton is pro choice and he has had several women accuse him of sexual harrassment or worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies