Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 10:27 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Liberals used to love Kanye.

Remember when Kanye called Bush a racist....

Once Kanye says he supports Trump, liberals throw him under the bus.

Anyway this topic isn't about you hate Trump. Everybody knows liberals hate a Trump.
Maybe young liberals?

And the young ones don't give a hoot about his politics, religion, antics....they just like his music. I have a Kanye fan in my house. He laughs at the person but loves the music.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 10:33 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,404,153 times
I don't see any reason to laugh at somebody who says people with the same skin color can have different views on politics.

It is a highly rational position mocked by people on the left to bully people out of independent thought.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:33 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
So he killed her because he didn't know about abortion and PP?

That doesn't make any sense.

Also, the tragedy isn't just the young woman was killed but also her baby.

It was a double homicide. PP no doubt disagrees with me on this.

He clearly did not want to have a baby if he killed his pregnant wife. It looks like the conflict between them was she diddn't want to have an abortion
IDK, maybe if they knew their options they would of had her take a couple pills instead of him killing her. This is just a good example of why education is important.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
IDK, maybe if they knew their options they would of had her take a couple pills instead of him killing her. This is just a good example of why education is important.
You've provided no basis that they did not know about birth control. It is hard to believe people in college frats and sororities never heard of birth control b/c they tend to be people who have casual sex.

You've also provided no evidence that sex education isn't taught in Miss or evidence that Miss is anti-education. Also, neither one of them was from Miss.

I don't know how a state can have schools and colleges if the people are anti-education.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:36 PM

17,797 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
If they had, maybe we wouldn't be discussing this tragic case...
Point of order: The girl is from St. Louis and the boy is from Ft. Worth. Neither are from Mississippi.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:42 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Most likely the weasel didn't want to have to pay child support.

But there are nutjobs on both sides. I had an ex who told me that if he ever got me pregnant, he'd "force" me to have the baby and marry him. He became an ex in very short order.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
The south has sex education which covers birth control. You are either misinformed or making stuff up. Leftwingers are always sneering at the south.

I'm not sure why you think the couple did not know about abortion which you seem to think is the option. People that knew him said he was pushing her to have an abortion. I note that you did not mention this.

Your original post made it seem like a sorority girl and frat boy in college had never heard of Planned Parenthood and abortion.
You are making a blanket statement that isnt true, Many school districts do not in fact teach birth control. In fact, in many districts, sex education is a tutorial to the reproduction system rather than actual sex education(recreational sex).

You learn the parts, how they work, how the baby is formed, how long pregnancy is, what birth is like and thats about it.

Maybe your school district actually taught sex education, but many do not.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:49 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Says a person who thinks abortion makes sense.

Subjecting a beautiful innocent baby to a painful tortuous death doesn't make sense to me.
I am pro choice, not pro abortion. I believe our laws make it difficult for people with medical issues to have abortions if the pregnancy is not viable , and there is no one size fits all law.

Again, dont try to put words in peoples mouths just because you dont understand others view points.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I am pro choice, not pro abortion. I believe our laws make it difficult for people with medical issues to have abortions if the pregnancy is not viable , and there is no one size fits all law.

Again, dont try to put words in peoples mouths just because you dont understand others view points.
yeah i'm sure you spent a lot of time in southern schools to make this claim.

Couldn't college kids ask their friends or do a Google search. you are making these people out unrealistically uninformed about something of interest to young people. it seems like a college student would have some curiousity and ability to learn basic stuff.

that she became pregnant isn't evidence they didn't know about birth control.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:56 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
So true. A boom in self managed abortions at home is coming. It will be interesting to see what people who want all abortion banned will try to do to stop it: https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/20...l-mifepristone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies