Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 06:38 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Even if a fetus was capable of feeling pain, which it isn't, the few seconds of an abortion hardly add up to the prolonged pain and torture of pregnancy and giving birth.

But then, who gives a crap about women and the pain and suffering they endure, right?
50 percent of aborted babies are females.

If you care so much about females why support aborting female babies....

that's why calling pro life people sexist doesn't make any sense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2019, 06:39 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Life is cheap for the majority of Democrats.

Old 08-03-2019, 07:05 AM

Here's a story about a man who had two people beat up his pregnant girlfriend and pour bleach down her mouth because he didn't want the baby.

https://www.nationalrighttolifenews....orce-abortion/

Old 08-03-2019, 07:27 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
For anyone who wants to read about the story from a LEGITIMATE source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lers-baby.html
Still waiting for the "legitimate source" link..............

He has taken the life of 2 humans. Hope he gets what he deserves.

Old 08-03-2019, 08:08 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Nope.

Fetuses are terminated. They're fetuses, not babies.
Feticide is a crime in most states. That's a violation of the 14th Amendment's Equal protection Clause. If a mother can kill a fetus at will, so can anyone else.

Murder, however, is a crime regardless of who commits it and who is killed.

Old 08-03-2019, 08:51 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,839,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
It is crazy how leftwingers try to make everything about race.

What does her race have to do with the situation and abortion in general.
You’ve never heard the expression “lily white”, wow... here, I’ll help you out

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/lily-white

Old 08-03-2019, 09:27 AM

Only time I've heard 'lily white' is when leftwingers are beating up on white people.

I never characterized the woman as a perfect person, that has nothing to do with my point.

If she was trying to indirectly kill the baby, we can't ignore the fact that her male pig pro abortion boyfriend was pressuring her to have an abortion.

Old 08-03-2019, 09:46 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,839,429 times
Quote:
Only time I've heard 'lily white' is when leftwingers are beating up on white people.

I never characterized the woman as a perfect person, that has nothing to do with my point.

If she was trying to indirectly kill the baby, we can't ignore the fact that her male pig pro abortion boyfriend was pressuring her to have an abortion.
Well, let’s be honest here, you didn’t characterize her at all. You were too busy painting with your broad brush. Let’s revisit your OP

Quote:
He wanted her to abort their baby and she would not.

https://www.nationalrighttolifenews....bort-her-baby/

A lot of abortion defenders try to make out pro life men as male pigs even though caring about the life of a baby is an act of love.

Pro life people have pointed out that male pigs are more likely to be pro abortion than pro life.
What a mess..

Of course the guy is murderer and should be put under the jail, it is interesting that you dance around the victims actions (which again, are on video). Tell me, how do you feel about the victim’s actions regarding her unborn baby?

Old 08-03-2019, 09:49 AM

Tell me,

what was his motive for killing her?

right now it looks like my motive theory makes the most sense.

We know his girlfriend was pregnant. People have said he didn't want the baby.

Old 08-03-2019, 09:52 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Here's a story about a man who had two people beat up his pregnant girlfriend and pour bleach down her mouth because he didn't want the baby.

https://www.nationalrighttolifenews....orce-abortion/
Another good example of why education is necessary. These people are not aware of their options for terminating a pregnancy. Pouring bleach down someone's throat. Really?

BTW, nobody is killing babies--that is against the law and we have a justice system to take care of murderers. Fetus is not a baby.

You may want to stop reading this website. It sounds quite disturbing. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies