Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2019, 09:05 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Actually it is a fora, a diverse collection of individual posts that comprise interactive blogs for any given poster.

That being said, it still doesn't change my incredulity that some posters believe the ideas they like are tantamount to enlightenment, and that they need a shield from exposure to other views. The quintessential definition of a snowflake to be sure.

I don't care to read the rantings of a racial supremacist, either. That's why I don't choose to go to extremist websites.

That doesn't make me a snowflake.

If I think you post nothing but nonsense, I will block you. Not because I "can't handle" what you're saying, but because I don't want to have to wade through trash to get to the real discussion.

Old 08-30-2019, 09:11 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
We've had several decades worth of white males being told they are getting short changed, that the slots that they are entitled to are now going to girls and minorities.

Then add in the rapid change in the work world where just showing up and putting your back into is no longer cutting it. You have to have cognitive skills, education and training to make a decent living these days.

The world has become ever so much more complicated.

Fifty years ago, you could beat the snot out of your wife and no one interfered. That was family business. Now you could go to jail, end up with a criminal record, maybe even end up paying child support and seeing your son on alternate Saturdays.

The world has become much more complicated for everyone, but in addition white males have seen a lot of their privileges vanish.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels Like oppression.
When was it an average white male was privileged? Not within anyone's lifetime or anyone's I know history. Men and women had different roles and responsibilities. It was always competitive and based on merit for white males.

It has nothing to do with the "white privilege" hoax. It's about Americans being shafted by globalism and the democrat party trying to dispossess whites and promote identity politics in a leftist power grab.

Old 08-30-2019, 10:00 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
We've had several decades worth of white males being told they are getting short changed, that the slots that they are entitled to are now going to girls and minorities.

Then add in the rapid change in the work world where just showing up and putting your back into is no longer cutting it. You have to have cognitive skills, education and training to make a decent living these days.

The world has become ever so much more complicated.

Fifty years ago, you could beat the snot out of your wife and no one interfered. That was family business. Now you could go to jail, end up with a criminal record, maybe even end up paying child support and seeing your son on alternate Saturdays.

The world has become much more complicated for everyone, but in addition white males have seen a lot of their privileges vanish.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels Like oppression.

Truly the world is a different place these days. Cognitive skills education and training are important factors in making a living especially if one is looking at a career in technology. And even in trade type work such as any construction field technology is gaining a lot of ground.

But I fail to see how White males have held any advantage in workforce competition for a LONG time. Not in the fields I worked in over my life. In management areas of corporate suitland perhaps. Not in the trades. I certainly never in my life had any sort of privilege applied to me in employment or anyplace else. And though the types of work I have done in my life may seem...menial...to some I assure you they required a lot more than just a strong back and an alarm clock to do. Though I acquired these skills OJT the process was every bit as involved and detailed as any classroom degree. And I made a damn good living.

You are using stereotypes from 50-60 years ago here to categorize White males. Newsflash man. Elvis is dead, Viet Nam is over, and the Klan is pretty much a distant memory.

Old 08-30-2019, 10:03 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Actually it is a fora, a diverse collection of individual posts that comprise interactive blogs for any given poster.

That being said, it still doesn't change my incredulity that some posters believe the ideas they like are tantamount to enlightenment, and that they need a shield from exposure to other views. The quintessential definition of a snowflake to be sure.

Nope just like some individuals choose to not expose themselves to high risk behaviors that can result in HIV, Hep C and other diseases other's choose to not expose themselves to diseased ideologies.

Old 08-30-2019, 10:05 AM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
Why do white supremacists always seem like the worst possible representatives of Caucasians? I want nothing to do with them.

Old 08-30-2019, 10:06 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
This story is bogus as all hell. Supremacists have never ever used the term "White Privilege". They look like Antifa morons if anything.

Old 08-30-2019, 10:07 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Why do white supremacists always seem like the worst possible representatives of Caucasians? I want nothing to do with them.
The story is a lie

Old 08-30-2019, 10:19 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,289,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Hats off to law enforcement. Loaded rifles and pistols found in their cars and houses.

They shouted "white privilege, white power!" as they were arrested.

Far-right conservative, racist nutters are the #1 threat to American safety today.

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...952374785?s=19
I have no problem calling out the insane mass shooters shouting racist slogans but this ain't that. This was a couple of losers who got angry because they were striking out with all the girls at the club and then when they got kicked out, tried to scare everyone within earshot.

Old 08-30-2019, 10:24 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
This story is bogus as all hell. Supremacists have never ever used the term "White Privilege". They look like Antifa morons if anything.

You willing to face a terrorism charge in order to "spoof" a white supremacist incident?

Old 08-30-2019, 10:49 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You willing to face a terrorism charge in order to "spoof" a white supremacist incident?

Thing is a lot of these leftist lunatics are quite willing to risk it. Some even think if it comes out as a spoof the charges won't apply. Not so much. Leftist terrorists are every bit as radical and dangerous as any right wing types. Maybe more so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies