Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 11:58 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,596,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Yeah, I'm okay with that.

Turkey is not a US State.

What would you have Trump do?

Would you have Trump overthrow the Turkish government like Truwoman overthrew the Greek government and then rammed $Billions in military contracts down their throats?

And then in 1967, LBJerk overthrew the Greek government and rammed another few $Billion down the Greek's throats, because they weren't buying enough F-104 Starfighters.

Would you have Trump be like Eisencoward and try to overthrow the Syrian government for Declaring Neutrality While Non-White/Non-Christian? Or try to assassinate and overthrow Nasser of Egypt for Declaring Neutrality While Non-White/Non-Christian or assassinate Nehru of India for Declaring Neutrality While Non-White/Non-Christian?

That kind of foreign policy might have worked in the past, but today that's a good way to get three 450 kt nuclear warheads detonated 85 miles above the surface over the US. You won't see them or hear them, but you will see and hear hundreds of angry starving penniless mobs roaming around attacking you and your family for the rest of your life, however short your life might be.
Your spell checker is not working very good when it comes to Presidential names. You may want to check into that.

Old 09-12-2019, 01:50 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Yeah, I'm okay with that.

Turkey is not a US State.

What would you have Trump do?

Would you have Trump overthrow the Turkish government like Truwoman overthrew the Greek government and then rammed $Billions in military contracts down their throats?

And then in 1967, LBJerk overthrew the Greek government and rammed another few $Billion down the Greek's throats, because they weren't buying enough F-104 Starfighters.

Would you have Trump be like Eisencoward .
"Eisencoward"? And what do you call Trump? You know, the guy who dodged the draft with an ingrown toenail?

Old 09-12-2019, 03:17 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I think Michael Bolton is a horrible singer. Not sure how John Bolton sings though
"Bomb, bomb bomb...bomb bomb Iran...."
(sung to the tune of The Beach Boys' Barbara Ann)

Old 09-12-2019, 06:02 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
It was probably his advisers jabbering in his ear. They are the ones that likely suggested Trump put on a guy like Bolton. And thankfully Trump realized his ideas were at odds with his.
Dear Leader cannot fail, only be failed.

Old 09-12-2019, 08:42 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
It was probably his advisers jabbering in his ear. They are the ones that likely suggested Trump put on a guy like Bolton. And thankfully Trump realized his ideas were at odds with his.
Of course it was his advisors who recommended Trump hire Bolton—
Trump has no clue about who to hire to work foreign policy
He probably thought Bolton was Sam Elliot 50 lbs heavier

Took Trump a long time don’t you think to “realize” his ideas were at odds w/Bolton’s???
Couldn’t they have hashed that out BEFORE Trump nominated him for the job?
Couldn’t Trump’s blazing IQ and ability to ask pithy questions reveal Bolton wasn’t the man for the job?
And if Trump hired Bolton because of the advisors he used—why isn’t he getting rid of the advisors who gave him bad advice?
Wouldn’t you want to do that—
After all—look at how many people Trump has had to fire because he got “bad advice”...

Old 09-12-2019, 09:19 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Of course it was his advisors who recommended Trump hire Bolton—
Trump has no clue about who to hire to work foreign policy
He probably thought Bolton was Sam Elliot 50 lbs heavier

Took Trump a long time don’t you think to “realize” his ideas were at odds w/Bolton’s???
Couldn’t they have hashed that out BEFORE Trump nominated him for the job?
Couldn’t Trump’s blazing IQ and ability to ask pithy questions reveal Bolton wasn’t the man for the job?
And if Trump hired Bolton because of the advisors he used—why isn’t he getting rid of the advisors who gave him bad advice?
Wouldn’t you want to do that—
After all—look at how many people Trump has had to fire because he got “bad advice”...
Well Bolton wasn't there for long.

It was probably his little SIL, Jared, who suggested the pro-Israeli Bolton. Heck...wwouldn't be surprised if Netanyahu was the one who shoved him down Trump's throat.

Old 09-12-2019, 10:52 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Never liked him. He's to gung-ho to get into military conflicts and I think Trump doesn't want to get into any expensive military confrontations.
OH, that's not why. It's always about D. T. having been offended, not being agreed with or not getting the "loyalty" he wants, so...another one gets the boot.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:24 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Trump hires only the best people. Then he fires them. But there's method in the apparent madness: he's trolling the libs.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:34 AM

89,030 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Then let me put it like this: I would prefer that my tax dollars not be used to produce arms that are then sold to corrupt and brutal regimes like Saudi Arabia.
Let me know when we can earmark our federal taxes for specific spending. I'd like to be able to designate how my tax $$$$$ are spent, as well.

I'd also like to know why Democrats are so anti-Israel and so pro-Arab since Saudi Arabia and other Arab regimes, as you readily admit, are so brutal.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:35 AM

89,030 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrow1 View Post
??? The history of the world disagrees with you.
Really? Since when did the US rule the entire world?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies