Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 03:47 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times

Advertisements

... Judas RINO ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I always hated him. He’s a global, elitist swamper to the core.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Mitt Romney is another Globalist Elitist like the Bush family. No surprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelateTransform View Post
Romney is a fake republican
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Mitt is in the Mormon Mafia. ...
LMAO! He's got more Republican credentials than Trump does. Trump is just a lifelong swindler, a chameleon with no virtues nor ideology, as everyone here knows. Trump is the Republican establishment's gun for hire.

Trumpies go from bragging about how much campaign money - in the millions at one dinner in California - Trump raises from the globalist Republican establishment to calling a lifelong member of the globalist Republican establishment a RINO. Total hypocrisy.

~ thread fail ~

Last edited by Hesychios; 10-08-2019 at 03:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2019, 04:01 AM

1,756 posts, read 756,900 times
I find it odd how life-long republican Mitt Romney is labeled a "Republican-In-Name-Only" (RINO) because he is critical of Trump.....yet Trump isn't labeled a RINO despite having publicly claimed to be a democrat for years and having donated to democrats multiple times in his life.

Aren't you Trump supporters circling the wagons a little too much here?

https://www.thoughtco.com/was-donald...mocrat-3367571

Moreover, if I remember right and I was really young so maybe the classroom didn't get too deep into it, the dirt leveled at Romney in 2012 was small potatoes stuff. Something about a dog carrier on the roof of a car...not good...but if that is the worst they have on you....you aren't really a bad guy. Trump has been accused of multiple rapes, multiple frauds, etc...

Old 10-08-2019, 04:41 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,371,397 times
Maybe he just wants to do right by America.

Old 10-08-2019, 05:32 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,259,695 times
I don't believe he is a RINO. But I also don't believe he says the things he says for the benefit of the country.

I think he is delusional. He still thinks he has a shot at being president one day, and he thinks this will help him. Much like most other elected officials, he thrives on power. Some people live for money, and other people live for power. He once was very close to becoming the most powerful man in the world, and just the mere thought of it, gave him a high that was irresistible to him. It is clouding his judgement.

BTW, Hillary’s problem is that she has this same exact addiction.

Old 10-08-2019, 01:01 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
The lifelong Republican from a line of Republicans is a RINO for criticizing a guy espousing liberal/populist policies who was a registered Manhattanite Democrat less than a decade ago. Wonders never cease.
You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried....

Old 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,992 times
Mitt Romney is still bitter that he lost back in 2012.

Old 10-08-2019, 02:25 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
I think Romney stands up to Trump and speaks the truth because he's not scared of him and he doesn't need Donny's base to get elected. He has his own Utah base--very popular with them.

In fact, I'm wondering how many voters Trump alienates by bashing someone they like a lot.

Old 10-08-2019, 02:32 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,550,882 times
Threads like this are a great example of how intolerant the Trumplings are. Any republican who accuses Trump of misdeeds is labeled a traitor. Sad.

Old 10-08-2019, 02:47 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
You Want To Know Why Judas RINO Mitt Romney Is In Favor Of Impeaching Trump (McCain, middle east) ?

Perhaps he has decided to be on the right side of history?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-08-2019 at 03:09 PM..

Old 10-08-2019, 02:56 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
... Judas RINO ...

LMAO! He's got more Republican credentials than Trump does. Trump is just a lifelong swindler, a chameleon with no virtues nor ideology, as everyone here knows. Trump is the Republican establishment's gun for hire.

Trumpies go from bragging about how much campaign money - in the millions at one dinner in California - Trump raises from the globalist Republican establishment to calling a lifelong member of the globalist Republican establishment a RINO. Total hypocrisy.

~ thread fail ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBaker View Post
I find it odd how life-long republican Mitt Romney is labeled a "Republican-In-Name-Only" (RINO) because he is critical of Trump.....yet Trump isn't labeled a RINO despite having publicly claimed to be a democrat for years and having donated to democrats multiple times in his life.

Aren't you Trump supporters circling the wagons a little too much here?

https://www.thoughtco.com/was-donald...mocrat-3367571

Moreover, if I remember right and I was really young so maybe the classroom didn't get too deep into it, the dirt leveled at Romney in 2012 was small potatoes stuff. Something about a dog carrier on the roof of a car...not good...but if that is the worst they have on you....you aren't really a bad guy. Trump has been accused of multiple rapes, multiple frauds, etc...
Baffling, isn't it?
This thread asked a question, but I have a few of my own that no Trump follower seems to want to answer:

Why do so many self-identifying conservatives and Republicans, in America, reflexively support Trump (a con man who has decided that our national sovereignty is less significant than his own political performance) and attempt to smear, denigrate and excommunicate long serving Republicans?

Why do they support someone like Trump, who wasn't even a Republican until 2015 and whose values and policy positions don't have a whole lot to do with what Republicans believed before he came along?

Why has the Trump base suspended reason?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-08-2019 at 03:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies