Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2019, 02:55 AM

30,379 posts, read 19,177,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So Orange man we can't control is why the Deep State meddled in our election and is still attempting to depose our government?

4 more years of Orange greatness....you Demonic racists.

Old 10-02-2019, 04:28 AM

30,443 posts, read 21,289,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Because they know the whole Biden-Hunter story is made up BS.
It's real neil.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:02 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
These Senators know that their brain dead voting base will turn on them in a minute if they disagree with the Dear Leader. That's how cults work. But some will do the right thing, every now and then. Generally it is those not facing reelection or too old to really care what the base thinks, like Grassley.
I know you don't follow the news much, but there is an investigation coming forth very soon from the AG/IG that will take down many of your heroes.
Be afraid.
Stay tuned.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:04 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
It's real neil.

Well, I see we found a live one... Hook line and sinker...

Please list the timelines of the investigation into Ukrainian gas company... and when Hunter Biden was hired.

Trump wanted the new Ukrainian President to start up the investigation into Gas Company in the 2010-2012 timeframe...where they could not prosecute them.... and somehow link it into Hunter Bidens hiring in 2014.

Trump believed in a conspiracy theory... and pressured Ukraine by withholding US Military aid they needed to fend of Russian attacks, if they would make up charges about Hunter Biden.. for a period of time in the Gas Company, when he was not even working there..

Old 10-02-2019, 05:17 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I'm totally ready for another 4 years of Orange Man greatness.
Aside from the fact that he hasn't broke 50% in approval ratings in 3 years I don't recall a president ever getting reelected when a majority of Americans support impeachment. So good luck on that pipe dream.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:20 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Ive reported many posts like this one in the past for attempted trolling and hijacking because thats what it is. Each of which are against this forums TOS, but rarely do I find any action taken on such.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Ive reported many posts like this one in the past for attempted trolling and hijacking because thats what it is. Each of which are against this forums TOS, but rarely do I find any action taken on such.
Please see post #32 above.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:32 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Well, I see we found a live one... Hook line and sinker...

Please list the timelines of the investigation into Ukrainian gas company... and when Hunter Biden was hired.

Trump wanted the new Ukrainian President to start up the investigation into Gas Company in the 2010-2012 timeframe...where they could not prosecute them.... and somehow link it into Hunter Bidens hiring in 2014.

Trump believed in a conspiracy theory... and pressured Ukraine by withholding US Military aid they needed to fend of Russian attacks, if they would make up charges about Hunter Biden.. for a period of time in the Gas Company, when he was not even working there..

I think it's likely that tRump was applying pressure on Ukraine to come to terms favorable to Putin, just as much as he was seeking fake dirt to use against Biden.

At each and every turn, he's done Putin's bidding.

Why would this be an exception?

Old 10-02-2019, 05:45 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,307,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
So was Russia, Russia, Russia. In fact, there is a lot more fact and evidence behind Biden corruption than Russiagate. So-why are we not putting the same amount of effort into investigating it?
So, you are saying that Russia did not interfere?
That they did not (for example) initiate the Seth Story?
That they don't have social media influence?

^All of that is part of "Russia, Russia, Russia". We KNOW they interfered. Many (not all) BELIEVE Trump may be involved, willingly or because he's dumb as a box of rocks. Some believe he is innocent. As an American, don't you want to find out, and eliminate the problem, whatever it was?

Regarding Biden,I've looked hard to find evidence that he did anything wrong, and I can't. Can you show something? All I see is that he tried to get a guy taken down AFTER an investigation was closed, it was determined that the guy was currupt, and he was still beating the drum. (I can see why Trumpies like this guy...)

Old 10-02-2019, 05:48 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,307,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Aside from the fact that he hasn't broke 50% in approval ratings in 3 years I don't recall a president ever getting reelected when a majority of Americans support impeachment. So good luck on that pipe dream.
Not a Trump supporter, but:

1. You don't need 50% approval to win, you don't even need 50% of the votes.
2. As of yet, a majority don't support impeachment (but it's close).

All I'm saying is don't get too cocky. It didn't serve Hillary well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies