Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2019, 04:55 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
During the third quarter of this year, President Trump and the RNC raised $125 million in fundraising.
Former President Obama and the DNC raised just over $70 million in the third quarter of 2011.
Romney couldn't even beat Obama!
50,000 new campaign donors.. for Trump .. in the third quarter. Trump is bringing in more people.

Old 10-10-2019, 05:29 PM

1,260 posts, read 1,103,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Looks like Pence now playing the I, me and my team answer to question's.

Romney may be needed sooner then the primaries.
Keep hope alive Boss

On the far outside chance that Trump gets impeached or resigns, Pence will not be able to distance himself from this administration. Romney is the break glass in case of emergency candidate for the GOP.

Old 10-11-2019, 04:00 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
50,000 new campaign donors.. for Trump .. in the third quarter. Trump is bringing in more people.
Turns out Trump's campaign is probably lying. Seems 2 big donors were locked up the other night for Campaign Finance Law.

Trump's America one PAC caught accepting million's from a straw Corp. getting it's funds from a Russian oligarch. Who is under house arrest in Vienna Austria.

Trump of course denied knowledge of them. Facebook gave that away. They loved to use Facebook pictures with Trump and Don Jr. oh and the special visit to the WH.

Romney looking better every day.

The GOP will need someone to save them and it ain't Trump. The most corrupt Administration in my lifetime.

Old 10-11-2019, 04:09 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Not a poll. Just a comment.

Romney would be a winner against Trump in a GOP primary contest.

That's why Trump went after him. Trump is a coward who trolls on twitter.

Romney a good choice and a conservative.

Trump is neither.
LOL! Don't even go there.

Romney had his chance in 2012. A swamp creature, been in politics forever. Good man. Had Obama on the ropes after the first debate and I thought he might win. Thanks to the terrible job that Obama was doing, I drug myself to the polls, stood in line, and voted for him.

He lost.

Old 10-11-2019, 04:20 AM

Romney has ethics. Is honest and a good family man.

Trump has nothing.

Old 10-11-2019, 04:36 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Not a poll. Just a comment.

Romney would be a winner against Trump in a GOP primary contest.

That's why Trump went after him. Trump is a coward who trolls on twitter.

Romney a good choice and a conservative.

Trump is neither.
Romney for what? President of Utah? He shot his wad years ago.

Old 10-11-2019, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Romney has ethics. Is honest and a good family man.

Trump has nothing.

Romney is part of the Swamp and the K Street crowd. You just dont get it!

President Trump is there to blow it up and has only begun the task.

Old 10-11-2019, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Turns out Trump's campaign is probably lying. Seems 2 big donors were locked up the other night for Campaign Finance Law.

Trump's America one PAC caught accepting million's from a straw Corp. getting it's funds from a Russian oligarch. Who is under house arrest in Vienna Austria.

Trump of course denied knowledge of them. Facebook gave that away. They loved to use Facebook pictures with Trump and Don Jr. oh and the special visit to the WH.

The GOP will need someone to save them and it ain't Trump. The most corrupt Administration in my lifetime.
Those two have nothing to do with the President. Dude, you need some new word tracks! Maybe get a new hobby.

You're having no effect.

Old 10-11-2019, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Those two have nothing to do with the President. Dude, you need some new word tracks! Maybe get a new hobby.

You're having no effect.
Dude, you are wrong again.

They have everything to do with the most Corrupt POTUS (Trump) in our history.

Romney looking better every day

Old 10-11-2019, 05:11 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I love how much RINO gets thrown around for anyone who doesn't like Trump. Term is meaningless now.
Right? The term isn't really meaningless, though... it is actually one of Trump followers' favorite words. They use it to demonize garden variety politicians like Romney who would serve as a threat to their (now most preferred) brand of conservatism - unabashedly hypocritical, in your face, and above the law.

I think Romney's a douche bag and I could never vote for an R, but he would be a more sensible representative of the republican party. Trump isn't republican or democrat - he is just a racist, xenophobic megalomaniac on Adderall.

With Trump the party may become extinct (better to burn out than to fade away?). With Romney and a few others like him (Portman, Kasich, etc.) the Rs could wield significant minority influence in government and civic life for the next couple decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies