Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2019, 04:13 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,343,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
On the White House lawn today, Trump said he didn't know the two men arrested earlier today.

reality:

https://twitter.com/grantstern/statu...24470867988480
Reports say Giuliani took them to the White House. It wasn't just at some meet-and-greet. That photo looks like it was taken in the Red Room (White House). Giuliani is working with these guys in Ukraine on a matter close and dear to Donald's heart. They all come to the White House. And Trump doesn't remember.

Give me a break.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2019, 04:14 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:

I read that. We also have learned that Rudy had lunch with the two men some 10 hours before they were arrested. I also recall that Rudy had bragged in the past about how he retained contacts both in the Manhattan DA office, and the Southern District of New York.

I believe it is against the law for a person, such as Rudy, to tip off subjects of indictments and urging them to flee the country.

Old 10-10-2019, 04:15 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
And poor crazy rudy is being set up to go down in flames. Hope he's happy with what he did to his legacy.
Don't go after Biden, He is a protected pay for play rich dude with millions of bucks from pay for play and other slime balls who are also protected. We get it..

Old 10-10-2019, 04:15 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Bad boys bad boys. - what ya gonna do when they come for you ! I heard the most interesting chat the other day on YouTube. It was all about money being funneled and how mr T is in very deep debt, and that is the real issue that seems to be the base of it all. If they can find that Stream - it’s game over. Now this pops in the news. wow.

Old 10-10-2019, 04:16 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Next, the lefties will speak about Guiliani's private life because he is investigating Slime Biden who sold out his V P power for money.. it is called pay for play. Stick a fork in Biden, He is done.
You mean his private life like that his kids even dislike him?

Here is one of his former admirers - in fact, a man who Rudy performed the marraige ceremony for. It's really a shame what happened to Rudy. I mean - how much money is enough? 100's of millions....most from other countries...for "security" consulting. But even that is not enough.

"Rudy was a pizza and Diet Coke guy when I met him in 1992. But he became an Upper East Side and Hamptons socialite and, worse yet, a Palm Beach neighbor of Donald Trump.

After his mayoralty ended in 2002, Rudy went to work for what seemed like every rich bad guy and tinpot dictator who called. (So going to work for Mr. Trump made sense.) He charged $100,000 for self-aggrandizing speeches about his heroic leadership after Sept. 11. He became a multimillionaire.

In perfect political symmetry, Rudy Giuliani now does Donald Trump’s dirty work: Vainly trying to cover up the Ukrainian cover-up and attacking a Democratic presidential front-runner, Joe Biden, and his son, Hunter.

Watching and reading Rudy’s ferocious lying for Mr. Trump, whether on Fox or CNN, forced me to re-examine his last 25 years, especially the profiteering from Sept. 11. But Ukraine was the coup de grâce. We who admired him for so long expected much more from Rudy Giuliani and his legacy."

Some people, like Rudy, just don't know when to quit. Like Trump they snatch defeat from the Jaws of Victory. It must involve mental illness (some say his drinking has increased)...because no sane person would sink their legacy for just an extra "over and above" 100 million when they have more money then they will ever need.

In the end you ARE your legacy and Rudys will be like his dads...a crook. Maybe a jailed one...like dad...too.

Old 10-10-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Funny how it has been only Trump associates that are being arrested. Meanwhile, the Clinton's and Biden's are free as birds.

Say, in the World of Trump, how much is it claimed that Biden has stolen? 1.5 billion is one figure I've heard (I believe from Trump).
\

Barr is investigating . Haven't you heard?

Old 10-10-2019, 04:25 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Reports say Giuliani took them to the White House. It wasn't just at some meet-and-greet. That photo looks like it was taken in the Red Room (White House). Giuliani is working with these guys in Ukraine on a matter close and dear to Donald's heart. They all come to the White House. And Trump doesn't remember.

Give me a break.
So Trump's attorney meets with two grifters at Trump's hotel.

The next thing you know, the two grifters are picked up at the airport with one way tickets out of the country.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 10-10-2019 at 04:42 PM..

Old 10-10-2019, 04:26 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
On the White House lawn today, Trump said he didn't know the two men arrested earlier today.

reality:

https://twitter.com/grantstern/statu...24470867988480
That is just Trump's way of saying, "Thanks for everything, guys but I'm afraid I've got to throw you under the bus. Nothing personal."

Old 10-10-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
You mean his private life like that his kids even dislike him?

Here is one of his former admirers - in fact, a man who Rudy performed the marraige ceremony for. It's really a shame what happened to Rudy. I mean - how much money is enough? 100's of millions....most from other countries...for "security" consulting. But even that is not enough.

"Rudy was a pizza and Diet Coke guy when I met him in 1992. But he became an Upper East Side and Hamptons socialite and, worse yet, a Palm Beach neighbor of Donald Trump.

After his mayoralty ended in 2002, Rudy went to work for what seemed like every rich bad guy and tinpot dictator who called. (So going to work for Mr. Trump made sense.) He charged $100,000 for self-aggrandizing speeches about his heroic leadership after Sept. 11. He became a multimillionaire.

In perfect political symmetry, Rudy Giuliani now does Donald Trump’s dirty work: Vainly trying to cover up the Ukrainian cover-up and attacking a Democratic presidential front-runner, Joe Biden, and his son, Hunter.

Watching and reading Rudy’s ferocious lying for Mr. Trump, whether on Fox or CNN, forced me to re-examine his last 25 years, especially the profiteering from Sept. 11. But Ukraine was the coup de grâce. We who admired him for so long expected much more from Rudy Giuliani and his legacy."

Some people, like Rudy, just don't know when to quit. Like Trump they snatch defeat from the Jaws of Victory. It must involve mental illness (some say his drinking has increased)...because no sane person would sink their legacy for just an extra "over and above" 100 million when they have more money then they will ever need.

In the end you ARE your legacy and Rudys will be like his dads...a crook. Maybe a jailed one...like dad...too.
Propaganda does not run me.. I look for facts, not emotion .

Old 10-10-2019, 04:28 PM

57,298 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
There are probably illegal leakers inside the various LE agencies that keep Rudy tipped off. That's how he knew that Comey was going to swing the election....before anyone else did.

If Rudy was ever made to sing we'd cringe at the treason of it all.
There was no question in my mind that since NYPD knew about the details of Weiner's laptop then so did Giuliani, that is exactly why he needed to reopen the Clinton investigation just before the election. If he didn't Giuliani and some of his cohorts would have leaked the details and just before the election and Comey would be accused of a cover-up. It was a lose-lose for Comey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies