Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 01:25 AM

8,939 posts, read 4,663,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 205 View Post
Honest question(s) for you and other Trump haters on this board..Are Trump haters simply unaware that strong circumstantial and in some cases ACTUAL EVIDENCE of criminal malfeasance by a group of high level officials in the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and State Department exists or do you in fact know this and simply don't give a s### because OMB and the ends justify the means?

A formal investigation into the investigators themselves was launched and the latest bogus Ukraine call nothing burger the left is making a big deal about is just the left and Deep State's latest effort to derail that investigation. Barr and Durham are finding out where all the Deep State's skeletons are buried and the Dem and Deep State conspirators are freaking out the sedition they committed in their failed soft coup attempt to take down a duly elected president may be close to being revealed.

Expect the Deep State to throw anything and everything against the wall in a desperate attempt to protect itself. The intensity of the Deep State's lashing out at Trump will make the demon possessed girl's lashing out at the priest in the Exorcist look tame by comparison before it's all said and done...lol
Yep, you nailed it. Notice that even thought they quoted your message when they answered you, that they lied about what you said. (They said you admitted that Trump "did it," and that is just one of their lies.) Trump Derangement Syndrome is a terrible mental illness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2019, 01:58 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
And there is evidence of illegality how?

The Trumpists don't need evidence------just any sort of unfounded accusation will be fine with them. Trump knew in advance, that he could tell them lies by the thousands and his co-conspirators follow his lead.

Old 10-24-2019, 03:11 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,823,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Interesting. I don't use BuzzFeed much myself, though I certainly see the value in content aggregators. I wonder what their vetting process is.

Well after watching Steven Crowder expose Google manipulating their supposed "algorithms" to shut not only him but Tulsi Gabbard down via their search engine and YouTube, one has to look for alternatives to the huge tech monsters for their searches.
A long but very informative video. Crowder starts at approximately 8:00 into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHHQl3ND6bk

Old 10-24-2019, 03:18 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'm expecting him to pop up in dulles airport with a one-way ticket.

Either that or he'll use his reserved seat on Trump's personal Boeing 757, if the whole mob of them makes a break for a sanctuary with no extradition treaty with us.

Old 10-24-2019, 03:59 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,823,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
It's not a lie because Schiff never represented it as the truth/fact.

Good lord, man.

It seriously appears as if your idea of integrity includes just about anything as long as it aligns with your political agenda. Even the democrats in Congress have spoken out against Congressman Schiff... but not you because orange man bad?

Old 10-24-2019, 05:20 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Well after watching Steven Crowder expose Google manipulating their supposed "algorithms" to shut not only him but Tulsi Gabbard down via their search engine and YouTube, one has to look for alternatives to the huge tech monsters for their searches.
A long but very informative video. Crowder starts at approximately 8:00 into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHHQl3ND6bk
Crowder is a clown, Google and YouTube are private entities, and this has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Other than that, great post.

Old 10-24-2019, 05:30 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
It seriously appears as if your idea of integrity includes just about anything as long as it aligns with your political agenda. Even the democrats in Congress have spoken out against Congressman Schiff... but not you because orange man bad?
Spoken out about Congressman Schiff about what, specifically?

I don't follow Schiff, but I'm certain he's done plenty that I disagree with. That's not the point of discussion, however.

The point is that Trump fans are trying to deflect and marginalize the current reality by saying "Oh, Schiff lied about the phone call", when he plainly stated it was his interpretation of the conversation, then later expounded that it also included a dose of parody/hyperbole.

Just so we're on the same page "I was kidding" is unacceptable for Schiff, but totally fine for the President?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/07/polit...ger/index.html

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/20..._campaign.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sarah-...ileaks-in-2016

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/preside...rder-security/

I don't know you, so I won't comment on your level of integrity (see how that works?). However, I can guaran-damned-tee you I've got a lot more integrity than either Schiff or Trump, as well as most of the people in Congress.

Old 10-26-2019, 08:57 PM

35,089 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
The Trumpists don't need evidence------just any sort of unfounded accusation will be fine with them. Trump knew in advance, that he could tell them lies by the thousands and his co-conspirators follow his lead.
That's also true of Schiff. These two people deserve each other. This whole episode is a dumpster fire.

Old 10-27-2019, 07:17 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post

Yet you believe "im only going to say this 7 times" schiff....

gruber, is that you?

Now that is some funny stuff right there....

Old 10-27-2019, 07:19 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
We're working on it. Oddly enough, the Obama/Biden DOJ wasn't interested in investigating Hunter Biden or Joe Biden.
Good, you keep working on it, in the meantime, we will keep working on impeaching the clown in the WH.

While you guys are at it, you better investigate Warren Harding and Abe Lincoln. Something seems fishy with those two.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies