Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2019, 06:57 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,184,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
We can start and finish by investigating Joe Biden's big fat mouth, then cram it all down the Blamestream Fakestream Lamestream Mainstream media's throats repeatedly.
When you can’t add to the discussion, you can always call names, I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2019, 07:42 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Your news sources are fake.. The dossier was the instrument used to spy on the Trump Campaign .. that garbage information was given to the court and the FISA WARRANT WAS GOTTEN STRICTLY FROM THE DOSSIER FAKE INFORMATION given by RUSSIAN SOURCES. ALL FAKE UNVERIFIED GARBAGE.

This is verified and common knowledge that Comey signed the FISA WARRANT and also the last was signed by Rosenstein who appointed Mueller who Rosenstein stated when contacting Mueller that>> the boss doesn't know we are in contact. It was a set up .

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...communications
So all MSM news sources are fake, while JudicialWatch (rated EXTREME RW-bias, and a questionable source according to fact checkers), RT (Russia Today) and NewsThud (fake website) are your trusted sources. This is stage-4 Trump cultism.

Old 10-21-2019, 07:45 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
So all MSM news sources are fake, while JudicialWatch (rated EXTREME RW-bias, and a questionable source according to fact checkers), RT (Russia Today) and NewsThud (fake website) are your trusted sources. This is stage-4 Trump cultism.
Wake me up when Judicial Watch has some new conspiracy on the current administration.

Old 10-22-2019, 08:10 AM

35,084 posts, read 17,043,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
We can start and finish by investigating Joe Biden's big fat mouth, then cram it all down the Blamestream Fakestream Lamestream Mainstream media's throats repeatedly.
When you can’t add to the discussion, you can always call names, I guess.
I could use a few less epithets. However, I have open on another window the October 22, 1967 issue of the New York Times. What a contrast? Back in the day they were educating, inquisitive and skeptical.

In today's issue, a typical headline is Trump’s Troop Withdrawals Oblige Enemies, Without Much in Return.

Nothing like that in 1967, where the headlines and news articles were nearly neutral, with a slight liberal tilt. Typical headline is Scuffles at the Pentagon Follow Rally and March by Opponents of Policy on Vietnam. The article let one draw their own conclusions on the underlying policy issues.

Old 10-22-2019, 08:16 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
When you paraphrase something, it's supposed to be somewhat close, not your interpretation of the call, that fits your agenda....

But let's say you are correct....why did he walk back what he said?

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ggerating-call
No, a paraphrase would be what the paraphrase-er deems to be the gist of the conversation.

par·a·phrase
/ˈperəˌfrāz/
verb
express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

Are you arguing that he didn't actually believe his summation was "expressing the meaning" of Trump's phone call with Zelensky?

Old 10-22-2019, 08:20 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,393,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
No, a paraphrase would be what the paraphrase-er deems to be the gist of the conversation.

par·a·phrase
/ˈperəˌfrāz/
verb
express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

Are you arguing that he didn't actually believe his summation was "expressing the meaning" of Trump's phone call with Zelensky?
No, it's called lying. You don't talk BS like that on the record.

Old 10-22-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
let's not investigate, this way there can never be any evidence
There has to be enough evidence to establish PC before you can justify an investigation....

Old 10-22-2019, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
No, it's called lying. You don't talk BS like that on the record.
No, it's not.

The definition is right there in black and white for anyone with enough intelligence to read and comprehend.

Old 10-22-2019, 09:05 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Excellent leg-work!

I'm betting the OP won't answer.
Sorry to disappoint you in not getting back to you sooner. I spend the weekend in the Great Smokey Mountains, I had a wonderful time and thank you for being so concerned about me and whether I would answer your question. I got the article from my cell phone, a newsfeed app. I hope this answers your pressing question.

Old 10-22-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Sorry to disappoint you in not getting back to you sooner. I spend the weekend in the Great Smokey Mountains, I had a wonderful time and thank you for being so concerned about me and whether I would answer your question. I got the article from my cell phone, a newsfeed app. I hope this answers your pressing question.
What newsfeed app? You might want to reconsider using it, based on the shady appearance of "NewsThud", no?

Hope you had a great weekend in the mountains - I love it there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies