Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 06:40 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Stop with your superior-sounding "ilks." You're so quick to jump on whitey that you failed to recognize that 1 out of 6 blacks in that video support Trump, and I was saying that if that holds throughout, Trump wins. After all, blacks are doing very well under him, with low unemployment and increased wages.

You don't actually think that black people would admit to the likes of YOU that they are voting for Trump, do you? Just look at how liberals pounce on black conservatives! It's horrible. Anyone who doesn't stick with liberalism is demonized.
Lol...so blacks are scared to admit that they’re voting for Trump?

Based on what evidence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2019, 06:41 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
You're being swapped for illegals. The Dems are in the process cutting you like an athlete that can't compete.
Uh huh. More regurgitated talking points that you can't actually support.

Old 11-26-2019, 06:41 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
I want blacks to vote for the Republicans because their policies are better for the country than the ones the leftists are pushing. What's wrong with wanting people, regardless of color, to vote for the better party?
Well, people are going to look out for themselves first. People are going to assess what is the most important to them. Just because it's because for the country as a whole doesn't mean it's good for me. Blacks constantly come in last anywhere, so I look at it like this: Who cares who Blacks vote for?

Old 11-26-2019, 06:45 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol...so blacks are scared to admit that they’re voting for Trump?

Based on what evidence?
You're kidding me, right? They rake any black conservative over the coals. (Well, they rake ANY conservative over the coals, but I think they're harder on blacks.)

Old 11-26-2019, 06:47 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, people are going to look out for themselves first. People are going to assess what is the most important to them. Just because it's because for the country as a whole doesn't mean it's good for me. Blacks constantly come in last anywhere, so I look at it like this: Who cares who Blacks vote for?
But why are you assuming that what's better for the country isn't better for blacks, also? Aren't they part of the country?

Old 11-26-2019, 06:49 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
I want blacks to vote for the Republicans because their policies are better for the country than the ones the leftists are pushing. What's wrong with wanting people, regardless of color, to vote for the better party?
Lol... When have Republicans every looked out for the country? Everyone of the policies you support is about giving those with power and access, more power and access. The only thing that motivates you more than carrying water for the powerful is spiting Liberals.

Everything you guys believe in, is some form of Darwinism for the sake of Darwinism, not for the sake of the country.

Old 11-26-2019, 06:55 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
But why are you assuming that what's better for the country isn't better for blacks, also? Aren't they part of the country?
Just because you're part of the country, and a citizen, doesn't mean you're always treated as such. I don't trust the GOP to address things like police brutality, job discrimination, voter suppression (I saw that crap going on in Georgia). This is the thing. Fixing the tax codes for businessmen won't do any good if an employer prefers not to hire Blacks. Ever wonder why so many Blacks work in government positions? Less discrimination there than in the private sector.

Old 11-26-2019, 07:26 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This is from Comedy Central's "The Daily Show".

I thought this was pretty funny, and it had an authentic tone.

Host talks to six black people to see where they are for the election.

5 of 6 voted for Obama. Now they are supporting various people - and 1 guy is totally on board for Trump.

Hopefully you can get a laugh out of it. It's a holiday week - relax a bit.

Darn funny. Thanks for posting it.

Roy Wood Jr should be more famous.

Old 11-26-2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:
You're kidding me, right? They rake any black conservative over the coals. (Well, they rake ANY conservative over the coals, but I think they're harder on blacks.)
How would you know that? You’ve been there when black liberals and black conservatives have shared political discussions?

And no...I’m not kidding you. I think you’re the one doing the kidding.

Old 11-26-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:
First of all, we don’t believe the Republican Party works for the betterment of the country. I think they work hard for the deterioration of it.

Of course, what’s better for the country is better for every race of people. But Republicans aren’t the advocates of that betterment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies