Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 09:13 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,185,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Another liberal who uses sarcasm when he can't acknowledge the point: Yes, black people certainly engage in behavior that has contributed largely - to what extent is impossible to say - for their higher rates of poverty, violent crime, and school drop-out rate. Why is it so hard for liberals to acknowledge that people are at least somewhat responsible for their own outcomes? To them, if people do poorly, it's someone else's fault; if they do well, it's due to someone else's credit.
I'm not a liberal or anything at all other than part of everyone's problem because, you see, I am the singular cause of everyone else's decisions, and their decisions are entirely my fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2019, 09:18 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Your dismissive and delusional falsely playing the race card is why you don't care about the truth.

Because the democrats have bought the poor vote with handouts. How's that worked out? The poverty rate hasn't changed for 50 years. But yeaaaaa team.

btw, the black vote doesn't elect Presidents. That's just what your handlers tell you to make you think you're important. The same people always elect the President, the independents.

Aww the little snowflake is so hurt by being called out that he actually doubles his effort to live up to the accusation.

Any other stereotypes you want to throw out there or did you blow your load talking about poor blacks and Democratic slaves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
It's not just 1860, it's the last 150 years, from the party of the klan, to the party that put over 100000 Americans in prison based on ethnicity. To every single Jim Crow law that was passed each and every time by a democratic legislature. Own your parties racist past and present.

All big government supporters are lottery hopefuls. Instead of doing it yourself like an adult, it's what can government do for me using other peoples money.

Sen Warren was right about one thing "Men, if you can find them."
You might be stupid enough to believe that the party that fought for the Confederacy has morphed into the current party that opposes everything the Confederacy instead of the party that still idolizes the Confederacy and considers it part their heritage. I'm not. Most Black people aren't. So don't expect Black people to join you in the stupid corner.

Anyway.... Thank you for coming out so we have a perfect specimen of the defective Conservative that Black people see and are like... I'll pass.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:22 AM

1,543 posts, read 1,534,723 times
You don't actually think that black people would admit to the likes of YOU that they are voting for Trump, do you? Just look at how liberals pounce on black conservatives! It's horrible. Anyone who doesn't stick with liberalism is demonized.[/quote]

I too have an issue with people who demonize Blacks that are conservative or who have conservative views. Why do we have an issue with a black person if they refuse to vote for the democrat, or they support conservative views ? Sorry. This topic is about a humorous video. It was funny.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
I don't see white people attacking black people. I see black people attempting to blame all their problems on white people, and white people pointing out the fallacy of that.

(You must be another liberal.)
Lol... Who do you see blaming White people for their problems? I see Black people mocking you for thinking we're supposed to ignore how you attack Black voters and just vote Republican because you want us to.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:24 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Aww the little snowflake is so hurt by being called out that he actually doubles his effort to live up to the accusation.

Any other stereotypes you want to throw out there or did you blow your load talking about poor blacks and Democratic slaves?

You might be stupid enough to believe that the party that fought for the Confederacy has morphed into the current party that opposes everything the Confederacy instead of the party that still idolizes the Confederacy and considers it part their heritage. I'm not. Most Black people aren't. So don't expect Black people to join you in the stupid corner.

Anyway.... Thank you for coming out so we have a perfect specimen of the defective Conservative that Black people see and are like... I'll pass.
What did the poster say that was so awful? He made a couple of pertinent and true points:

1) Despite the LBJ "Great Society" hand-outs that have increased via Democrats to this day, the poverty rate hasn't changed. That proves that just giving people money or its equivalents does nothing to help them - although it does buy votes.

2) The black vote is not as important as the 40% who are independents. They, in the swing states, are really who decide the election.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Lol... Who do you see blaming White people for their problems? I see Black people mocking you for thinking we're supposed to ignore how you attack Black voters and just vote Republican because you want us to.
You're really impossible. You really don't see that this thread consists of black people blaming whites for their problems, rather than taking some responsibility for their actions? And my pointing that out is "attacking black voters"? Are we not allowed to even mention behavior prevalent among blacks that leads to their high poverty rate, lest that been seen as attacking black voters?

Blacks really do need to ramp down on that OOW birthrate. That alone would solve at least half their problems, probably more.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
What did the poster say that was so awful? He made a couple of pertinent and true points:

1) Despite the LBJ "Great Society" hand-outs that have increased via Democrats to this day, the poverty rate hasn't changed. That proves that just giving people money or its equivalents does nothing to help them - although it does buy votes.

2) The black vote is not as important as the 40% who are independents. They, in the swing states, are really who decide the election.

I'll just go with the simplest one... I have handlers? I'm not a competent adult with formed opinions guiding my vote? Just another uninformed Black doing what my handlers tell me, bc I'm just a slave? You agree with that?

Old 11-27-2019, 09:30 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
All this blabbering from Trump voters about nothing.

SEVEN PERCENT. Trump got 7% of the black vote.

Trump hates minorities except when they can be useful to him.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:33 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
All this blabbering from Trump voters about nothing.

SEVEN PERCENT. Trump got 7% of the black vote.

Trump hates minorities except when they can be useful to him.
Says the Democrat who has done nothing for black people...

Old 11-27-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:

Quote:
I'll just go with the simplest one... I have handlers? I'm not a competent adult with formed opinions guiding my vote? Just another uninformed Black doing what my handlers tell me, bc I'm just a slave? You agree with that?
Nice liberal attempt to put me on the defensive (it's what you do when you can't argue the point) but you will notice I didn't go with the "handlers" part. Why focus on the negative that the poster said, instead of the very TRUE and valid two points he made (and that I repeated): that 1) all these hand-outs for the past 50 years haven't helped blacks move out of poverty since the poverty rate is basically the same, and 2) that as important as you'd like to think you are, it is primarily the INDEPENDENTS who decide elections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies