Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 02:13 PM

26,313 posts, read 13,222,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The rest of the world thinks it is a joke for sure. If , by some fluke, Trump should get 4 more years, it will be more of the same turmoil, corruption, and lies. His first few have been a disaster, so why should things change for the better ?
...if you like your Doctor, you can keep you Doctor, if you like you insurance, you can keep you insurance...

If you violate the public trust, you will pay!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2019, 02:17 PM

31,339 posts, read 14,420,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
The rise of Jim Jennings. Don junior or Ivanka groomed for succession

Riots and unprecedented whining, worse than 2016 but the left too impotent to sustain outrage

tanks, lots of military firepower at inauguration

more talks with North korea

Trump wins Nobel Peace prize

arms talks with Russia

Prescription drugs, infrastructure, new trade deal to replace nafta

May get three supreme Court appointees

economy up and down

no foreign wars

more young people into populism / nationalist politics

1950s feel to America
Left goes ballistic.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:19 PM

12,715 posts, read 7,867,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Well, unless Putin can pull anther fast one, the supposition is irrelevant.

If by further manipulation of the deplorable voter base the Donald somehow gets re-elected, the Nation will fail long before he can complete a term.

America has all but imploded as it is after three years. Another term by this clown would put Her under.
I agree with this. America will not survive a second Trump term. It has nothing to do with Trump's policies either (well the Trade War is creating a second Great Depression as we speak, but that's a topic all it's own). The greatest danger is his incompetence and corruption. If he wins again I'll be getting my passport and getting together an escape plan.

It seems like most people in this country these days care only about making the people they hate i.e. non-whites, non-straights, non-conservatives, and non-fundamentalist Christians suffer.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:22 PM

26,313 posts, read 13,222,446 times
Would you rather have Ivana and Donald Jr., or Chelsea Clinton and Hunter Biden? I rest my case.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:23 PM

31,339 posts, read 14,420,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I agree with this. America will not survive a second Trump term. It has nothing to do with Trump's policies either (well the Trade War is creating a second Great Depression as we speak, but that's a topic all it's own). The greatest danger is his incompetence and corruption. If he wins again I'll be getting my passport and getting together an escape plan.

It seems like most people in this country these days care only about making the people they hate i.e. non-whites, non-straights, non-conservatives, and non-fundamentalist Christians suffer.
Adios muchacho !

Old 12-04-2019, 02:29 PM

4,287 posts, read 3,212,614 times
Whining and crying....a whole lot of whining and crying! A whole lot of threats to leave the country, of which, sadly, very few will actually happen. Understand that I don't like Trump (although I do favor "some" of what he is doing) but I have to say this current crop of Democrat clowns, including the latest one to jump in, aren't going to be in the White House! So if you say you are leaving, please start making plans....and follow through when it happens!

Old 12-04-2019, 02:29 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,459,988 times
America will fall into a monarchy-like territory. The rule of law will not apply.

The country will continue to be the laughing stock of the world. Our allies will not trust the country under Trump to Putin's benefit.

The corruption will continue while Trump and his buddies continue to benefit financially from corporate welfare, tax cuts, trade wars, tariffs, government contracts, climate denial to benefit coal and oil companies and emoluments clause violations while our national deficit continues to skyrocket.

Continued disrespect for veterans, the disabled, women, federal employees, Purple Heart recipients, Gold Star families, minorities, Muslims, immigrants except for the ones he wants to grab by the *****.

The corruption and chaos will continue.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:51 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,824,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
Jim Jordan, not Jennings lol. Keep an eye out for jim Jennings. Lol
I was wondering who this new star was......lol...... Figured you meant Jordan. Next Speaker of the House maybe?

Old 12-04-2019, 02:52 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,824,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
America will fall into a monarchy-like territory. The rule of law will not apply.

The country will continue to be the laughing stock of the world. Our allies will not trust the country under Trump to Putin's benefit.

The corruption will continue while Trump and his buddies continue to benefit financially from corporate welfare, tax cuts, trade wars, tariffs, government contracts, climate denial to benefit coal and oil companies and emoluments clause violations while our national deficit continues to skyrocket.

Continued disrespect for veterans, the disabled, women, federal employees, Purple Heart recipients, Gold Star families, minorities, Muslims, immigrants except for the ones he wants to grab by the *****.

The corruption and chaos will continue.
Well you're a downer ain't ya.......

Old 12-04-2019, 02:57 PM

12,715 posts, read 7,867,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
Well you're a downer ain't ya.......
It's the truth. America has never seen a time as bleak and hopeless as this, save the 1860s. You Trump supporters will go down with the ship even if you don't realize it yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies