Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 03:07 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

The Communists and globalists will be very mad again.. too bad.. WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE FIRST!!

Brainwashing will continue .. it will get really old and most people will get tired of hating when seeing it is futile. The MSM will fall apart and they will get really mad as Trump continues to MAKE AMERICA GREAT.

Many people will get tired of being a democrat because it is so negative and TDS is no fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2019, 03:22 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,687,736 times
Five more years of Trump would leave us baked.

Putin would complete his conquest of Ukraine, and moves on Lithuania. A weakened NATO is unable to effectively oppose him.

Russia completes its takeover of Venezuela's oil industry, and moves on Columbia.

Lack of an American fiscal policy pulls the world into a second Great Depression, resulting in $2 trillion annual deficit. Nobody will loan America that much money, so the Fed runs the printing presses to monetize debt. The world abandons the dollar as a reserve currency. The US economy goes into free fall. Unemployment reaches 25%.

The average lifespan in the US continues to decline.

White supremacist judges sharply limit civil rights. The outcome of elections is predetermined.

China becomes overwhelmingly the world's major economy, and completes its domination of the South China Sea. China continues to colonize East Africa, and sets up Chinese colonies on Chinese land holdings in the American Midwest.

Old 12-04-2019, 03:23 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Ah, the loony left complains and wimpers about everything but has no proof of anything. They think they're so holy and squeaky clean while they run the biggest crap show impeachment farce in history run by the biggest partisan morons in Congress.

We have the best economy in decades, the lowest unemployment in 50 years, job growth, business growth, and people with a little extra money in their pockets, but the chicken little's on the left would have you believe the sky is falling by virtue of their lies.

Trump will win in 2020 because the Dems can't find one candidate that has a sliver of a chance when they all run on higher taxes, lousy healthcare policies, and protecting illegals over American citizens. Their bullcrap impeachment charade will cost them 50 seats in the House and hopefully after that we can find Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, AOC, and rest of her squad dumpster diving at Mir-a-Lago.

Old 12-04-2019, 03:25 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post

Putin would complete his conquest of Ukraine, and moves on Lithuania. A weakened NATO is unable to effectively oppose him.

Russia completes its takeover of Venezuela's oil industry, and moves on Columbia.

Lack of an American fiscal policy pulls the world into a second Great Depression, resulting in $2 trillion annual deficit. Nobody will loan America that much money, so the Fed runs the printing presses to monetize debt. The world abandons the dollar as a reserve currency. The US economy goes into free fall. Unemployment reaches 25%.

White supremacist judges sharply limit civil rights. The outcome of elections is predetermined.

China becomes overwhelmingly the world's major economy, and completes its domination of the South China Sea. China continues to colonize East Africa, and sets up Chinese colonies on Chinese land holdings in the American Midwest.
I think this is an optimistic scenario. I think in five years, the US will look very similar to Iran but with the Bible as the supreme law of the land as opposed to the Koran. The global community will be placing sanctions on the US for human rights violations and rogue state actions.

Old 12-04-2019, 03:32 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I think this is an optimistic scenario. I think in five years, the US will look very similar to Iran but with the Bible as the supreme law of the land as opposed to the Koran. The global community will be placing sanctions on the US for human rights violations and rogue state actions.
You live in a speculative fantasy universe that is based on your hatred and rage, not on facts and reality.

The is not ONE iota of evidence that any of that ridiculous scenario would ever occur in a million years.

What's worse is that you think a dementia-afflicted finger-biting Depends-wearing old fart like Creepy Uncle Joe could ride in and save the day.

Old 12-04-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post

What's worse is that you think a dementia-afflicted finger-biting Depends-wearing old fart like Creepy Uncle Joe could ride in and save the day.
When did I ever say I supported Biden? I'd vote for him if he was shoved down our throats but ONLY because he's not Trump.

At this point, I'd say anyone other than Trump would "save the day." It doesn't even have to be a Democrat. Just not Trump.

Old 12-04-2019, 03:44 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I agree with this. America will not survive a second Trump term. It has nothing to do with Trump's policies either (well the Trade War is creating a second Great Depression as we speak, but that's a topic all it's own). The greatest danger is his incompetence and corruption. If he wins again I'll be getting my passport and getting together an escape plan.

It seems like most people in this country these days care only about making the people they hate i.e. non-whites, non-straights, non-conservatives, and non-fundamentalist Christians suffer.
sayanora!

Old 12-04-2019, 03:46 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk

Old 12-04-2019, 03:50 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,687,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Ah, the loony left complains and wimpers about everything but has no proof of anything. They think they're so holy and squeaky clean while they run the biggest crap show impeachment farce in history run by the biggest partisan morons in Congress.
Your rant would be more realistic if even one Trump supporter was willing to testify under oath. All the accusers are testifying under oath, all the defenders are hiding under their desks.

Old 12-04-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Your rant would be more realistic if even one Trump supporter was willing to testify under oath. All the accusers are testifying under oath, all the defenders are hiding under their desks.
I think this question would be worth it's own thread, though I have a feeling that most people couldn't help but deflect. It would quickly become about Obama, Hillary, or Bill Clinton. Their excuse would be "Trump is innocent so why should he be forced to testify under oath in a sham inquiry" and anyone who doesn't find that answer satisfactory would be accused of being unhinged, demon-possessed freaks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies