Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 05:58 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,186,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The US will be dead as we know it. It simply will not survive eight years of the divider in chief. There will be an economic downturn but IMHO that is regardless who is in because the indexes show that and for the most part the President doesn't control the economy. Nothing Trump has done has really caused economic growth, it is mostly growth inline with what Obama had before especially the last year.

No president in the past 50 some years has done anything more than screwed things up more than it was from the beginning. Would be nice to see the US split up, everyone sent on their way or stay if they are millionaires or better, because those are the only people meant to live in the U.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2019, 05:59 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times
The most corrupt Administration in our lifetimes gets worse.

Old 12-04-2019, 06:18 PM

20,147 posts, read 9,036,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
You live in a speculative fantasy universe that is based on your hatred and rage, not on facts and reality.

The is not ONE iota of evidence that any of that ridiculous scenario would ever occur in a million years.

What's worse is that you think a dementia-afflicted finger-biting Depends-wearing old fart like Creepy Uncle Joe could ride in and save the day.
he sounds like a 15 year old....the whining is music to my ears...

Old 12-04-2019, 06:33 PM

11,350 posts, read 16,717,087 times
Quote:
The US will be dead as we know it. It simply will not survive eight years of the divider in chief. There will be an economic downturn but IMHO that is regardless who is in because the indexes show that and for the most part the President doesn't control the economy. Nothing Trump has done has really caused economic growth, it is mostly growth inline with what Obama had before especially the last year.
"Oh the humanity".... Oh Pleaaaase.

Old 12-04-2019, 06:36 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,034,504 times
Lotsa sore losers still out there.Must suck to ignore all the great access we all have to follow our dreams in the greatest country on earth just to bash it.I am a well off retired Carpenter who loves this Country and all I could contribute to it during my working years and all it has given back to me.The land of the free and home of the brave.The unhappy bashers are to stupid or to lazy to look or find the dream.So they try to destroy mine.Not gonna happen.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:29 PM

9,990 posts, read 5,691,547 times
I swear half the supposed anti-Trump posters in here are plants placed here by the Trump campaing to make the opposition look like absolute lunatics.

This is what a third of the posts in this thread sound like to calm, sane, rational people:

Old 12-04-2019, 07:36 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
I swear half the supposed anti-Trump posters in here are plants placed here by the Trump campaing to make the opposition look like absolute lunatics.

This is what a third of the posts in this thread sound like to calm, sane, rational people:
Gawd yes.

They rail on constantly year after year about someone they clearly don't like. There's an insanity to that. A clinical one. Look at the last 6 posts.

As far as the topic goes. Trump WILL BE re-elected. That isn't in doubt. The TDS above is evidence enough of that. The opposition has not given voters ANY reason to vote for for a Democrat. Hell.... 100% of the Trump haters in this topic refuse, absolutely, to name the Democrat they support to replace Trump.

Old 12-04-2019, 08:08 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Gawd yes.

They rail on constantly year after year about someone they clearly don't like. There's an insanity to that. A clinical one. Look at the last 6 posts.

As far as the topic goes. Trump WILL BE re-elected. That isn't in doubt. The TDS above is evidence enough of that. The opposition has not given voters ANY reason to vote for for a Democrat. Hell.... 100% of the Trump haters in this topic refuse, absolutely, to name the Democrat they support to replace Trump.
They aren't a corrupt piece of monkey crap like Trump is. If that don't do it for you, Trump said he would go up against the NRA and he backed down like the coward he is. You know how we know this, because the NRA despite their money woes are helping fund Trump's impeachment lawyer costs. Talk about bought and paid for. But wait, wasn't Trump supposed to be a change from the norm and couldn't be bought or paid for because he did the buying and paying for? GIMME A BREAK!

Old 12-04-2019, 08:49 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
They aren't a corrupt piece of monkey crap like Trump is. If that don't do it for you, Trump said he would go up against the NRA and he backed down like the coward he is. You know how we know this, because the NRA despite their money woes are helping fund Trump's impeachment lawyer costs. Talk about bought and paid for. But wait, wasn't Trump supposed to be a change from the norm and couldn't be bought or paid for because he did the buying and paying for? GIMME A BREAK!

You didn't name the Democrat you support to replace Trump. Just like I said. Case closed.

Old 12-04-2019, 09:03 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You didn't name the Democrat you support to replace Trump. Just like I said. Case closed.
Just because I didn't name one don't change facts. I like Bernie, I like Warren, I like Stier and I like Yang. The fact remains even if I don't like Mayor Pete, Mayor Bloomberg or Biden, I much rather them then that corrupt piece of monkey crap we have right now. You dismissed all my legitimate reasons to vote anyone BUT Trump because I didn't say a name. You moved the goalposts just like the Republicans are doing. If what we found with Trump happened with Obama, y'all would want him to be impeached too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies