Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Has any US President acted LESS Presidential?
Yes 116 35.47%
No 185 56.57%
Maybe 26 7.95%
Voters: 327. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 08:12 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Especially when he spied on the Trump campaign...so classy
Like Trump had Giuliani over in Ukraine trying to spy on Hunter Biden?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2019, 08:40 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
The amount of derangement syndrome has never been more obvious. No election night has ever had that much screaming and crying. It was the most entertaining and enjoyable election night I’ve ever witnessed. I’m looking forward to Meltdown II and another 4 years of TDS here on CD. With TDS this place can be boring at times.
So you think this poll is slanted in some way?

CD, in my experience, leans quite far right and has members who are heavily involved (virtually or otherwise) with nationalist movements.

And yet a very solid majority think no POTUS has ever acted as poorly.

Your comment?

Note - this has little to do with his elected in re-election. Many people vote for him and still think he doesn't act civil.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:15 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,661,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Martin Sheen also acted Presidential. But, alas. Like Obama it was all an act.
The best actor of all was Ronald Reagan who actually was an actor. I would rather have a President who can act the role, rather than one who is totally incapable of acting presidential. I don't think Reagan did much more than play the role of President, but many people hold him in high regard. Sometimes acting the role is a big part of the job.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:33 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,653,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Trump is the most 'Presidential' President since Washington.

First Trump wouldnt been General of all the troops, he had heel spurs after all and couldnt have served. Second, doubt he would turned down being make KING. Third, if president, he would wanted to be president for life.

So Trump was no Washington, not even a pale imitation. Heck Trump makes "W" look like a bloody genius and very presidential. Something I never thought possible. But Republicans just dig deeper and deeper into the outhouse pit to find candidates. Next they probably try run a trained organ grinder monkey. Or maybe a virtual candidate, maybe the poop emoji....

Trump about equal to Andrew Johnson, another impeached racist prez that tried to usurp the wishes of congress and the constitution.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:04 AM

2,771 posts, read 2,303,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

CD, in my experience, leans quite far right and has members who are heavily involved (virtually or otherwise) with nationalist movements.

Don't read too much into the numbers in my poll. Most Trump supporters think my OP is a joke.

To wit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I didn't bother responding, because this thread is obviously a joke and not to be taken seriously. I'm sure many other Trump supporters skipped responding as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Exactly. Nothing more than a loaded poll question designed by a butt hurt leftist trying to lessen their own pain. Just a liberal echo chamber thread. Not meant for any other purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
The wording of your question shows a bias agenda and is void......sorry loser

Old 12-16-2019, 10:05 AM

446 posts, read 167,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Ministries View Post
... than our current US President?

If so, who?

**yawn**

Old 12-16-2019, 10:09 AM

586 posts, read 314,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Ministries View Post
... than our current US President?

If so, who?

You're just not used to an executive as President. He demands results and doesn't take crap.

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-16-2019 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 12-16-2019, 10:33 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,653,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongobongo View Post
You're just not used to an executive as President. He demands results and doesn't take crap.

He cant take more crap, cause he is full to brim with crap already.

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-16-2019 at 12:26 PM..

Old 12-16-2019, 10:45 AM

8,336 posts, read 2,963,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

Your comment?

Note - this has little to do with his elected in re-election. Many people vote for him and still think he doesn't act civil.
Polls mean diddly. And yes, Trump doesn’t act like your average politician/POTUS. I enjoy his style of “gangster slapping” his haters and the lackwit media.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:58 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,588 times
Maybe, god knows what that Millard Fillmore or Benjamin Harrison got up to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies