Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2019, 03:37 AM

16,273 posts, read 10,401,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
That's a load of garbage based on your history of posting here. He is guilty until proven innocent in your eyes and has been since the day he was elected. Be honest - it is more deep seated than you let on. Just the way you phrase your post speaks volumes to your bias.

As opposed to your post history that shows an equally bias pattern of pro-Trump posts that constantly bash the liberals?

Give me a break, you aren't fooling anyone here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2019, 03:40 AM

1,045 posts, read 758,617 times
I wonder who wrote it for him?

Old 12-18-2019, 03:41 AM

16,273 posts, read 10,401,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
What I've read so far, which are only some of the highlights of the actual letter, President Trump is correct. Yes, they are only trying to remove him from office/prevent him from running again in 2020 because they lost in 2016 and the way they are trying to remove him is by way of impeachment. They've wasted so much tax payer money in the scams that they have been perpetuating non-stop for the past 3 solid years.

Bottom line is they are trying to remove someone who won the Presidential election, plain and simple, and have been doing so ever since 2016. Name any positive accomplishments top demolib leadership had made since 2016 for Americans? If I were a demolib, I'd be so pissed off that my party's leadership has done absolutely nothing constructive for me or anyone else over the past 3 years except spend tax payer money on scam after scam after scam after scam, I'd turn around and blame someone else, like Trump, right Demolibs? That's your problem right there. You're so pissed off over your own lame party's top leadership that you blame Trump. Sort of like a guy's boss yells at him for being late for work, so he goes home and kicks the dog.

That's the big issue here. They are trying to remove him from office because they lost in 2016, and doing so with a completely bogus impeachment scam. I'd love to have someone list the actual scams since he started running for office.

Ok, we know the Stormy Daniels scam.

How about the locker room talk on the Howard Stern show, when Donald Trump was just a civilian.

I know there are more. What are all of them, in chronological order?
Well there is that messy little thing about using his position for personal and political gains that this entire impeachment thing is all about.

Old 12-18-2019, 03:45 AM

51,648 posts, read 25,800,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Well there is that messy little thing about using his position for personal and political gains that this entire impeachment thing is all about.
That and obstruction of Congress in violation of the Constitution.

Old 12-18-2019, 03:52 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,254,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
That and obstruction of Congress in violation of the Constitution.
LOL Trump's only crime was beating Hillary Clinton in 2016. The pathetic left has been out to remove him as president ever since he was inaugurated. But you've gotten your hopes up again, only to be crushed, when the Senate doesn't remove him from office. Kleenexes are in aisle 11.

Old 12-18-2019, 03:59 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,276,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
What a pantload of BS YOU just dropped. Better shake that leg to make sure it all gets out.

The "droppings" people on your side leave is proof positive of President Trump doing the right thing and a great job.
Coprophilic nonsense.

Old 12-18-2019, 04:07 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,116,634 times
Great letter. Still the Democrats continue to march toward the cliff.

Old 12-18-2019, 04:09 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,276,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Great letter. Still the Democrats continue to march toward the cliff.
Yeah, first sentence, short as it is, immediately puts any further commentary in the rubbish bin. That's not a great letter by any definition in the world. It's the incoherent ramblings of a doddering, butt hurt old man.

Old 12-18-2019, 04:28 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,082,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s response when asked about this latest ranting by Trump.....”The President is not a lawyer”.

Oooh snap .
Where in the Constitution does it say the President must’ve a lawyer?

Old 12-18-2019, 04:56 AM

20,100 posts, read 9,006,146 times
McConnell has already said no chance Trump gets removed from office, the rest of this is just pearl clutching.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies