Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2020, 09:13 AM

3,407 posts, read 3,453,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I remember hearing from both sides of the isle that we are at war with terrorist and terrorism !!!

Now I'm surprised to learn from the left they are to useful and to pretty to kill !!! What happened ? Lets investigate !!!

Trump has put terrorist on notice !!!
In contrast the democrats have rolled out a red carpet for the largest state sponsor of terrorism to encourage them to greater victory through death and destruction !!!

Democrats and others say Trump needs to listen to his intel community and when he does they now say he shouldn't listen to the intel community !!! Looks like the left is bipolar and needs to be put on some meds !!!
Drug dealers have been let out of prison, maybe, we can employ them using their skills to pass out bipolar meds. to democrats talking out of both sides of their A.S.S. !!! If they run out of meds they could substitute a pie and shove some pie in those pie holes !!!

Fixed your quote above
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2020, 09:13 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You sign your sons up for Trump's war with Iran if you have any.

I will not.
Everyone has a choice on that !!! Its an all volunteer military currently !!!

Old 01-04-2020, 09:14 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,563,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Pakistan is US ally in war on terror and US was permitted to conduct anti-terror operations there.
The US was absolutely not permitted to invade Pakistan and assassinate OBL.... but it didn't matter because he's a terrorist leader just like the ones we recently killed in Iraq.

Old 01-04-2020, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
The US won’t win a war with Iran.
OK !!! Will Iran win a war with the US ?

Old 01-04-2020, 09:18 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,643,046 times
Quote:
You are not trying again you are deflecting to another issue.

To answer your question, if Mexico flew a drone in US and killed the visiting president of France, it would be considered an assassination.

Assassination is when the target is an official and representative of a nation.

Assassination: Assassination is the act of killing a prominent person for either political, religious, or monetary reasons.

Pakistan is US ally in war on terror and US was permitted to conduct anti-terror operations there.
Sometimes I tire of educating you, but...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assassinate

assassinated; assassinating
Definition of assassinate
transitive verb

1: to murder (a usually prominent person) by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons

Old 01-04-2020, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Sure, minions like you will always be 100% supportive, even when he does a 180 degree flip flop.
Actually I'm calling Trump out !!! Some people are to ignorant to see it !!!

Trump said Iran will pay a price for threating the US !!! Then they once again threated us !!!

So is there iron in his words or is he blowing smoke up our collective butts !!!

If he means what he said he wouldn't sit back and wait to be attacked !!! So we will see !!!

He needs to step up the offense on all targets of opportunity outside of Iran's borders !!!
According to the Iranian plan of attack they are at war with the US already !!! We just haven't agreed to it with a declaration of war from congress !!! We may not believe we are at war with them but that doesn't mean they don't believe they are at war with us !!!

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times
Quote:
Assassination: Assassination is the act of killing a prominent person for either political, religious, or monetary reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Sometimes I tire of educating you, but...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assassinate

assassinated; assassinating
Definition of assassinate
transitive verb

1: to murder (a usually prominent person) by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons
You think you are educating me by repeating what I told you?

The mind of a Trump loyalist is a mysterious place.

4,877 posts, read 4,222,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Iran is not Iraq. Iran has a 400,000 man Army, ballistic missles, WMDs, cyber capability, and thousands upon thousands of men in militias and sleeper groups across the planet. At a minimum we get another couple thousand Americans coming home in a box. Thousands more injured and mentally ill from PTSD. Probable attacks on US soil and in Europe against civilians. For what? We will have to take the revenge hit for Trump's stupidity, but after that suck it up and realize that it is time to come home and let the Muslims kill themselves without our help.
Indeed. And since the POTUS apparently is an ignorant buffoon when it comes to foreign policy and world relations, world war 3 could very well be imminent because of that attack ordered by president trump. No wonder America has become the laughing stock for the rest of the world. I don’t think trump understands what he’s getting the US into.

Old 01-04-2020, 09:23 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
I'm glad that Obama appeasement and apologies to these brutal dictators is over.

Old 01-04-2020, 09:28 AM

45,244 posts, read 26,482,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The best idea is 100% US withdrawal from the ME.
Yes.
Of course the primary reason to get out the region is the fact that the US military never had any legitimate reason to be there in the first place.

Iran has no navy, its air force is antiquated, its missles have no capabilty outside the immediate area and its military budget is a pittance.
But Iran knows the tactics of guerrilla warfare and since there are about 30k US military in the region, they can pick them off and at one at a time if need be. Iran has the time and we've just provided them with a bunch of motivation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies