Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2020, 06:43 PM

1,096 posts, read 418,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Yes, it's right. The Constitution of the USA says so. He's the POTUS, he has not been, and very likely never will be, convicted of any wrong doing, because there hasn't been any.

And I defy you, or anyone else to prove that he has.

CN
Time will tell... soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2020, 06:46 PM

1,300 posts, read 961,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
Iran is already replacing him. Does this really solve anything?
It literally solves nothing. Suleimani wasn't some irreplaceable genius . His replacement will pursue the exact same policies with the same degree of competence.

This like many of Trumps moves was done to distract from domestic issues (impeachment in this case). This is just the latest of many examples that show he isn't mentally fit for the job of President.

Old 01-04-2020, 06:46 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
Iran is already replacing him. Does this really solve anything?
If their replacement kills Americans, we'll kill him also.

Terrorists bring the problem, the USA brings the solution.

CN

Old 01-04-2020, 06:50 PM

1,096 posts, read 418,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
If their replacement kills Americans, we'll kill him also.

Terrorists bring the problem, the USA brings the solution.

CN
He did this without alerting our allies. He is isolating us with this move. I hope that he is in possession of information that makes this worthwhile.

Old 01-04-2020, 06:51 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
President Trump is pro-America, while liberal protestors in LA are anti-American and pro-Iran.

President Trump has a beautiful, perfect foreign policy. The protestors will do draw fake attention to themselves and the radical anti-American agenda they have.

They have a right to protest, but they are very naive and they should be nice and support President Trump and his decisions because he is always right when it comes to foreign policy.

What is disguesting is the liberal, fake news media wanting for this to come back and haunt Trump. The fake news media dislike America's brilliant commander in chief and President Trump so much, that they support Iran over the United States of America.

As long as President Trump is sitting in the oval office, America will always be safe and strong. President Trump is the strongest and most brilliant commander in chief that has ever been in the White House and every country knows better than to pull any nonsense while he is serving as our President.

This was a brilliant decision from President Trump. He has always won in the realm of foreign policy and keeping America safe and will continue to win.

These liberals have a first amendment right to protest, but President Trump is always right on foreign policy and will always win.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9270796.html

https://abc7.com/5815007/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/04/o...mani-iran.html
Quote:
President Trump has a beautiful, perfect foreign policy.
Trump and his decisions because he is always right when it comes to foreign policy.
America's brilliant commander in chief and President Trump
President Trump is the strongest and most brilliant commander in chief
This was a brilliant decision from President Trump.
President Trump is always right on foreign policy ...
If you say it enough times, you will start to believe it ... but don't expect me to.

Old 01-04-2020, 06:52 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
^^^"Please, waiter, I'll have what she's having." Or is it, "what she's smoking?"

Trump's foreign policy? Is there one? Does he know about it? I wish someone could explain it, if it exists.
So far it has consisted of writing love letters to Kim, doing what Putin tells him; and destabilizing the ME with no plan whatsoever.

This is ALL due to his withdrawing from the Iran agreement.

Old 01-04-2020, 06:55 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,952,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"We are the major destabilizing force in that region" ? Sunnis and Shia have been at each others throats for 1400 years since their Slaving, child molesting Prophet died. They have taking a few breaks from killing each other over the years to kill and enslave Christians, Bhudists, Jews, Zorastrainians, Hindus, and other non believers though
We look at this recently, not going back hundreds of years. Maybe we should attack Israel then. White Christians have terrible relations with Jews going back hundreds of years. So based on your logic its fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
It funny that Liberals today were fine with eight years of Obama taking out plenty of terrorist, often with their family members, with hell-fire missiles fired from American drones.

If they weren't fine with it, they were pretty freaking quite about their concerns.

With that said, what's the difference with Trump ordering this attack on a military target... Other than the tired and lame @zz "Orange Man Bad" excuse??

I'm glad that Trump took out this Iranian general since he had the blood of hundreds of American soldiers on his hands AND was actively planning on killing more Americans. I served in Iraq and lost two friends to those Iranian made IEDs that were flooding into Iraq, along with Iranian military advisors and this general was the one leading all of those Iranian military advisors in Iraq.

Seriously, why are Liberals upset and/or sad that this evil man was finally taken out?? Are they mad since most rational Americans agree with this action??

This general was actively planning and controlling the attack on our Embassy in Baghdad. Along with other covert military operations targeting American diplomats and American military personnel in the very near future.

Since this general was actively involved in covert military operations against the United States in Iraq and other locations throughout the Middle East, by the international laws of land warfare AND under the Geneva Convention, he was fair game and a legit military target... Just as any other country's covert/special operations forces conducting military operations OUTSIDE of their borders.

It's not a hard concept to understand this, that's if you can simply look that this with open eyes, ZERO emotions and look at the facts... Not on some fake @zz emotional freak out... Since you think your own country And your president is evil and/or you're one of those "people" who are blinded by a bad case of "Orange Man Bad" emotional trip, deep into a serious case of TDS.

If this general didn't want to get blown the freak up, he shouldn't have been conducting military operations OUTSIDE of this own country and directly against the United States. If you do, you are actively engaging in combat operations and that's the chance he took and this time, after many years, he finally rolled "snake eyes" with Trump!!

Regardless of what the Left and Liberals want to "feel" he wasn't assassinated, he was killed while conducting military operations OUTSIDE of his county. And against a country that has the military power AND reach to take you out of the gene pool.

...We didn't "assassinate" Soviet Russians, East Germans, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Bulgaria. Or Chinese Military Advisors in the Vietnam War, we killed them since they were activity involved in military operations against the United States.

Iran isn't going to do sheet about this since they know that Trump has no problem with sinking their entire navy, destroying all their offensive missile/radar sites and damaging all their oil terminals in a 12-24 hour American military strike.

Trump did something that no American President has done since 1979. Made the Iranians fearful that if they cross that line again and that their "revenge" action(s) against the United States is going to cause them to get a serious beat down that they will never forget.

The Iranians are "habitual" line steppers, but they're not stupid. Plus, the political-religious class in Iran isn't in a hurry to loose face in front of their people, who are now loosing faith in them anyway.

Yes, Trump is crazy, but crazy like a fox!! He checkmated the Iranians and they know it!!
None of those will embroil us any further than we already are. Attacking this General opens up a whole new can of whoop ass.

Old 01-04-2020, 07:01 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Doing Putins bidding no doubt

Old 01-04-2020, 07:06 PM

2,867 posts, read 3,558,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
They’re gonna do some cremating themselves. Hope it won’t be you or someone you know. They ARE gonna avenge this.
I’m sure they will too, they’re too stupid not to.

The world should know by now that we’re done being “negotiated” into culdesacs of BS. We have a guy who will listen to his military generals and the intelligence community (regardless of what he says). Proof of this was seen when hitting Syria over the chemical weapons despite Russia’s voice of caution against. Also seen with nailing the ISIS twerp. We are hitting when the opportunity is present, as we should, finally.

Iran and their supporters should realize by now that we’ve made a shift in policy and approach - and it’s not one where the red line in sand is located anymore. Personally I’m so sick and tired of Iran, I have no problems with this escalating further to inflict utter destruction on them, embarrass them. They crossed the line decades ago.

When W left office, we basically had them surrounded with our military might. I’m glad we have not left Afghanistan or Iraq yet, and I hope we don’t until Iran is dealt with. Fire the arsenal into that place from all directions around them.

Just my opinion - I’m sure not all agree and I respect that too.

Old 01-04-2020, 07:06 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,047,727 times
can someone give me cliff notes on how this whole iran-us conflict started ages ago?

in the very beginning, were americans butting in where they shouldn't have been?

and why are iranians ignoring the fact that he killed hundreds of americans?

this drone strike only killed one person and his entourage. Not like a whole city was taken out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies