Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2020, 01:19 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Let me ask you this. If a male sexually molested your daughter or son, was caught , convicted and then was let off because he decided to become a she, you would be okay with that ? And think it is completely normal ?
You are describing criminal behavior. Like I said to Aussie not all transsexuals are criminal. FYI I don’t support any criminal activity no matter who commits the crime. An adult can dress how they want, they can have their own identity. A man Wearing a dress doesn’t make him automatically a member of the criminal class.

Old 01-31-2020, 01:38 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
You are describing criminal behavior. Like I said to Aussie not all transsexuals are criminal. FYI I don’t support any criminal activity no matter who commits the crime. An adult can dress how they want, they can have their own identity. A man Wearing a dress doesn’t make him automatically a member of the criminal class.
You are completely missing the point, and know where in my reply have I stated that transgender individuals are criminal. You never answered my question. This particular individual, committed a crime, as a male, and due to the fact that he know identifies as a woman, he is now not guilty of the crime. Again, does that seem normal to you ? Both the judicial system and this new made up protected class is.

Old 01-31-2020, 02:07 PM

Quote:
You are completely missing the point, and know where in my reply have I stated that transgender individuals are criminal. You never answered my question. This particular individual, committed a crime, as a male, and due to the fact that he know identifies as a woman, he is now not guilty of the crime. Again, does that seem normal to you ? Both the judicial system and this new made up protected class is.
You missed my point. You bring criminality into the discussion and situations so obscure it’s ridiculous. FYI I did answer the question. I’ll repeat my answer, I don’t approve of criminality matter who commits the crime

Old 01-31-2020, 02:45 PM

Quote:
You missed my point. You bring criminality into the discussion and situations so obscure it’s ridiculous. FYI I did answer the question. I’ll repeat my answer, I don’t approve of criminality matter who commits the crime
Reading comprehension must be tough for you. Obscure ? This has happened, obviously you didn't read the link and choose to put your head in the sand.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...nt/4479275002/

Old 01-31-2020, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Reading comprehension must be tough for you. Obscure ? This has happened, obviously you didn't read the link and choose to put your head in the sand.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...nt/4479275002/
Should of used the word, rare or uncommon, my fault. My answer is the same I don’t condone criminals no matter who commits it. Bringing up a rarity doesn’t change my mind

Old 02-01-2020, 05:23 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Your link.......the ex felon.....
Yes, so why imply I think all are criminals. That is simply dishonest and a diversion from the question I asked.

Old 02-01-2020, 05:25 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
She is not missing the point at all. This is her MO. Diversion, red herrings, non-answers....When caught out she will straight out lie.

Old 02-01-2020, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
She is not missing the point at all. This is her MO. Diversion, red herrings, non-answers....When caught out she will straight out lie.
I see that. That poster completely missed my point, which had nothing to do with criminal behavior, yet that is what they focused on.

Old 02-01-2020, 07:53 AM

Quote:
I see that. That poster completely missed my point, which had nothing to do with criminal behavior, yet that is what they focused on.
Then why bring up the criminal element? It’s a red herring. In every subject you can bring in an oddity. You two try using diversion tactics when you get cornered. Ohhhh them transsexuals there was one who was a criminal, they are bad peoples.

Old 02-01-2020, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Then why bring up the criminal element? It’s a red herring. In every subject you can bring in an oddity. You two try using diversion tactics when you get cornered. Ohhhh them transsexuals there was one who was a criminal, they are bad peoples.
Wrong...again. It's okay if you don't get it. Carry on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies