Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2020, 06:40 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99
50 million Americans with preexisting conditions about to lose coverage under Trump's health plan!

Here's another link through Kaiser Health News for you...

https://khn.org/news/trumps-claim-th...-delusion/amp/
If you actually listened to President Trump's speeches and not let the MSM tell you what to believe you might learn some facts not fiction.
He has spoken about health coverage for those "preexisting conditions" in a recent speech.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2020, 06:41 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,392,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Oh, don't get confused. Limbaugh isn't getting a medal for any humanitarian effort. The medal is for bigotry, racism, wing-nuttery, and conspiracy theories. He is one of the most disgusting human beings of our time. He will not be remembered for any humanitarian reason.
Your petulant angry hatred is noted. You of course probably NEVER listened to one segment in three DECADES!

Old 02-05-2020, 06:42 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,167,649 times
So, tell me who does the Democratic party represent? They didn't clap at nothing, sat there like a bunch of babies, wetting their diapers?

Hope ya's all lose, this coming election. I HOPE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY GETS DEMOLISHED.

Old 02-05-2020, 06:42 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,218,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Watching the sour faced petulant Dems sitting there last night scowling at all the positive progress happening in this country made me realize how embarrassing it is to call your self a democrat these days....

And that was their best and brightest sitting there!! LOL
The reality tv show Trump put on last night lacked vision. The progress was a continuation of a 11 year recovery created by sound fiscal policies. Which Trump claiming that the regulations he got rid were the main factor. The reality is, Fed. doing QE4 and China pumping trillions, into the equity markets. Growth away from equities is below the average.

The GOP already running on cutting the massive debt they created.

Trump has already started gutting SS with the attack on disability. Just the beginning.

Medicare is next after the election if Trump has his way.

Old 02-05-2020, 06:43 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I guess we have a new standard of conduct set by Nancy Pelosi. When the roles are reversed, I just hope the dems remember this as much as they remember “you lieâ€.

It’s one thing when a random congressman is disrespectful during the SOTU, but it is quite another when the disrespect comes from the speaker of the house. The new normal, I guess.
The thing is, I can't see Republicans ever doing what the dems just did.

Going forward, the Repubs will never impeach a president simply because they disagreed with him asserting executive privilege. They would argue it out, and if push came to shove, the repubs would take the president to court, and the matter of separation of powers would be resolved in the SCOTUS.

Old 02-05-2020, 06:44 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Wow ... I have a Presidential Medal of Freedom ... who should I give it to? ... Rush Limbaugh, known conservative racist, or the 100 year old Col. Charles McGee, a Tuskegee Airman who flew 136 combat missions in World War II?
For the record:

Military people don't get Civilian awards. And Trump gave MCGee another Star in a Ceremony in the Oval Office.

McGee got a much bigger and better award.

So there's that.

Old 02-05-2020, 06:45 AM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The reality tv show Trump put on last night lacked vision. The progress was a continuation of a 11 year recovery created by sound fiscal policies. Which Trump claiming that the regulations he got rid were the main factor. The reality is, Fed. doing QE4 and China pumping trillions, into the equity markets. Growth away from equities is below the average.

The GOP already running on cutting the massive debt they created.

Trump has already started gutting SS with the attack on disability. Just the beginning.

Medicare is next after the election if Trump has his way.
BUT BUT BUT obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................

Old 02-05-2020, 06:46 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,959,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
So, tell me who does the Democratic party represent? They didn't clap at nothing, sat there like a bunch of babies, wetting their diapers?

Hope ya's all lose, this coming election. I HOPE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY GETS DEMOLISHED.
Well, it's hard to say if we base our hunches on the Iowa caucus (since we are STILL waiting on results but I digress), but I don't see any Democratic contenders for President being able to beat Trump.

And I say that as someone who is 1) entertained at best and 2) often appalled by Trump. But I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Old 02-05-2020, 06:46 AM

1,096 posts, read 418,919 times
I am so proud of Nancy Pelosi.

Old 02-05-2020, 06:47 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,959,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
I am so proud of Nancy Pelosi.
Yes, bless her heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies