Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 03:46 PM

72 posts, read 40,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastriver View Post
Trump is forever acquitted.
and impeached.

Old 02-08-2020, 03:48 PM

11,893 posts, read 5,868,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
And you believe that they were really democrats, right?
Let's all cut the carp! There are Democrats right here like myself who will no longer vote Democrat because of what the party has become and there are Republicans that were so upset Trump won that they won't vote Republican.

Everyone has to quit with the I don't believe you, so they say, it's not a reputable site ect…. Open your ears and eyes and each and everyone of you with the brains to use google will see examples of most everything posted here. I'm sick of hearing - where are the stats - show me the report especially when someone is relating an incident that happened to them.

You want people to believe and respect you but so many here don't do the same. By the time I put the majority of the group on ignore - I'll have no one to debate with and will only end up hearing the Republicans point of view.

Old 02-08-2020, 03:48 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,895,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RationalExpectations View Post
There were thousands of copies handed out - but the one The Speaker of the House was handed was an original, official, signed US document. It was NOT a copy of the document as was given to the many people present.
So? She didn't find any value in an autographed copy of a bunch of lies. Big effing deal. The actual text of the speech was entered into the Congressional record. Get a grip. Trump can get away with real crimes. Tearing up his speech, on the other hand, is no crime.

Old 02-08-2020, 04:06 PM

34,136 posts, read 17,199,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Only the most hardcore, hate filled democrats. Congrats clinging to that sinking ship. Maybe you will win a prize if you are the first one to hit bottom

Old 02-08-2020, 04:29 PM

2,486 posts, read 828,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Calm down. She ripped up a copy of his speech. Good grief, you guys are a hoot.
No, she put on a sht show!

She exposed just how petty the Dem's have become.

Do you think the average moderate viewed her BS as anything but, well, BS?

Sorry, the derangement has become contagious. The problem is that the moderates aren't falling for it.

The Dem's are in trouble. This is a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire
Only the most hardcore, hate filled democrats. Congrats clinging to that sinking ship. Maybe you will win a prize if you are the first one to hit bottom
DAMN STR8!

Ship of fools!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstway View Post
and impeached.
OMG, WTH does that even matter?

Please, feel free to say that for another 4 years. Will it console you?

Hell no it won't! It's meaningless.

Old 02-08-2020, 04:43 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,111,076 times
Quote:

Watching the Republicans refuse to hold a trial even though the Constitution mandates it, I have to agree with you on the bolded above.
You clearly didn't read the article.

A nation without borders (and we have no borders since there are 20-30 million border jumpers here...not to mention all the ones Reagan illegally "legalized) is not a nation at all.

Old 02-08-2020, 05:26 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,705,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
She committed a FELONY in front of the world while she ripped up the SOTU.

Mike JOHNSON: NANCY PELOSI COMMITTED A FELONY BY RIPPING UP TRUMP’S SOTU SPEECH

Why do we have any laws at all? Open borders, criminal aliens run wild, Speaker committing felonies on live TV. This isn't even a nation anymore.

She ripped up a PIECE OF PAPER, for God's sake !

If Trump did it, you would be cheering and bragging about it.

Old 02-08-2020, 05:29 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,723,433 times
Quote:
So? She didn't find any value in an autographed copy of a bunch of lies. Big effing deal. The actual text of the speech was entered into the Congressional record. Get a grip. Trump can get away with real crimes. Tearing up his speech, on the other hand, is no crime.

If Trump said that breathing air was good, you'd suffocate yourself.

Why don't you go back to the topic you started about Trump that turned out not to be true?

Old 02-08-2020, 05:35 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,535,993 times
Quote:

Watching the Republicans refuse to hold a trial even though the Constitution mandates it, I have to agree with you on the bolded above.
How did ypu feel about the house trying an impeachment case, with no crime, in a basement, not allowing Republicans to have witnesses, or question the dem witnesses, and not alliwing the president's counsel to be present?
And how did you feel about the President not being able to confront his accuser like in every other trial? And how did you feel about the house having 17 heresay witnesses? And how did you feel about the House having someone be a witness, then step down and question other witnesses? And how did you feel about the House not gathering the evidence needed before presenting case to house, because it needed to be rushed.? And how did you
feel about them holding on to the articles of impeachment for a month?
The House had a sham impeachment.

Old 02-08-2020, 05:37 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,532,137 times
Quote:
No, she demonstrated on national television, in front of 30 - 40 million viewers, just how low the former Democratic Party has fallen. And PLENTY of independents and moderates were watching. Her petulant, childish act may have cost her party the 2020 presidential election.

As for me, it was so disgraceful that I couldn't believe I was seeing it. (I was in bed, and the TV in the bedroom is on the smallish side - and across the room.) Seconds later, when Brett Baier commented on it, I knew it was true. She's a nasty witch with horrible leftist policies (swayed by that woman-child, AOC), and I wish she would resign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies