Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2020, 05:36 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,316,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Billy Barr will have your proof soon since you dont like my liberal pub source. Barr's vetting Guiliani's evidence right now, and if its tight, the Biden's family crime syndicate is going down.
yeah sure I will be right here waiting for the breaking news, in the meantime maybe you shouldn't be getting your info from Qanon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2020, 05:54 PM

25,795 posts, read 12,849,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
yeah sure I will be right here waiting for the breaking news, in the meantime maybe you shouldn't be getting your info from Qanon?
Who is Qanon? Is that another one of Trumps Federal Judge appointees? There are so many I cant keep track any more. Has anyone seen Ruthy?

Did you see Donald leading the Daytona 500 today? I think I saw the prosecutor Joe Biden got fired sitting in Trump's limo with him....uh oh!

I LOVE winning and watching Libs go nuts. Its a hobby of mine.

"Rudy, Billy Barr's on the phone for you...."

Old 02-16-2020, 07:10 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,316,632 times
Quote:
Did you see Donald leading the Daytona 500 today?
No, darn it I missed that, but I guess most people didn't see much of it either

Quote:
The FOX broadcast network seemingly snubbed the president of the United States on Sunday when it cut to commercial while he was speaking.
Viewers complained on Twitter that FOX Sports cut away prior to President Donald Trump’s campaign-style speech at the Daytona 500, where he was named grand marshal.
FOX’s cameras were also criticized for cutting away from Trump’s lap at the Daytona 500 in his presidential limo. Instead, fans were treated to a commercial from Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg.

Old 02-18-2020, 03:56 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,365,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
...Ukraine’s government insists that it has no evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter Biden or his father...

https://time.com/5733799/ukraine-fea...biden-fallout/
Perhaps registering democrat causes this loss of critical thinking skills you now display.

"No evidence of wrongdoing" simply means they didnt want to look!!!

It does not mean an investigation was conducted.

Further, I reject any story about this impeachment published after the impeachment began. Story sure changed.

Old 02-28-2020, 06:03 AM

25,795 posts, read 12,849,279 times
BREAKING NEWS...BIDEN UNDER INVESTIGATION!

I realize most of you have moved on, but as I claimed 10 days ago, Barr's closing in on the Biden's.

The Ukraine has finally agreed to investigate Biden's forcing out of a Prosecutor who was looking in to Joe' Son's (Hunter) Burisma graft.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...-ouster-report

Rudy went to the Ukraine, and said he found evidence of wrongdoing several weeks ago. Well, it must have been solid enough evidence to warrant further action, because Barr named a special prosecutor to the case, and has now requested that The Ukraine investigate Biden's actions...Ukranian officials have agreed. Uh oh Joe!

Joe knows this. Is he staying in the race to delay questioning? Are Joe's mental lapses real, or an act? A mentally unfit person can not be prosecuted/sentenced as harshly.

If it gets this far, ( I think it will) will the Biden's plead the 5th? (my prediction).

Will it lead to Obama?

Quote:
Billy Barr will have your proof soon since you dont like my liberal pub source. Barr's vetting Guiliani's evidence right now, and if its tight, the Biden's family crime syndicate is going down. Sleepy Joe's staying in the race to delay it, but eventually, that will become more embarassing than being handcuffed and perp walked.

Today, the Dems began their Barr smear campaign, so I'm thinking the Biden's are in the toaster. Joe is going to be Bill Cosby's cell mate. Hunter drew the ex-Washington DC Mayor Berry since they both like to hit the crack pipe. Biden's Brother drew Rob Blagojevich since both of them were trying to get rich off of someone else.

This is going to be fun to watch. I wonder if Obama gets brought into this?

Old 02-28-2020, 07:11 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times
What special prosecutor was named?

A "probe" does not sound like an investigation into either Biden. Sounds like a "we'll look into the situation to determine if an investigation is warranted" to me.

Let me know when charges are brought, until then Zzzzzzzzzzzz......

Old 03-02-2020, 08:33 PM

57,333 posts, read 26,245,816 times
What became of Trumps concern for corruption in Ukraine.

Old 03-02-2020, 10:28 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
I wonder if House Republicans have started drawing up articles of impeachment in the unlikely event that Senile Joe ends up in the Oval.

Old 03-02-2020, 11:33 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I wonder if House Republicans have started drawing up articles of impeachment in the unlikely event that Senile Joe ends up in the Oval.
Republicans claimed that they had the goods on the Bidens and they would get right to it after the Senate proceedings were done.

Now the Republicans don’t even discuss it anymore. Just like they don’t talk about prosecuting Hillary or Susan Rice anymore. It was all for show.

Moreover, Biden didn’t do anything anyway...Obama did. He told the Ukraine that Shokin must go, not Biden. The order came straight from the top. Biden was just a conduit. He didn’t make foreign policy.

So why aren’t you guys going after Obama instead?

Old 03-03-2020, 04:55 AM

858 posts, read 425,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Republicans claimed that they had the goods on the Bidens and they would get right to it after the Senate proceedings were done.

Now the Republicans don’t even discuss it anymore. Just like they don’t talk about prosecuting Hillary or Susan Rice anymore. It was all for show.

Moreover, Biden didn’t do anything anyway...Obama did. He told the Ukraine that Shokin must go, not Biden. The order came straight from the top. Biden was just a conduit. He didn’t make foreign policy.

So why aren’t you guys going after Obama instead?
The obvious answer is that Obama is not running for president and Biden is running. No one gave two craps about all of this Shokin nonsense in 2016 when all of this was going down and it was being widely reported in the press.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies