Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 08:38 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times

Advertisements

The Dems have no candidate who can beat Trump; hence, their desperate attempt to defend Bloomberg for his obviously racist comments. They thought they might have had a chance with him, but now....

Oh, and Dems....Bloomberg is a big supporter of Israel. How do ya like them apples?

Old 02-18-2020, 08:40 AM

1,096 posts, read 418,919 times
I would like to have heard the full thing. Not just that excerpt. I'd like to know if he was proposing something to help them? If he cited a reason why they have so much difficulty? Lifting just that little bit we don't know what it was all about.

Old 02-18-2020, 08:44 AM

5,984 posts, read 2,239,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
'

This is what he said. No way to excuse it. He said that enormous numbers of black man don't know how to behave & participate in the workplace.
He told interviewer Jeffrey Brown: 'There's this enormous cohort of black and Latino males, age, let's say, 16 to 25, that don't have jobs, don't have any prospects, don't know how to find jobs, don't know what their skill sets are, [and] don't know how to behave in the workplace where they have to work collaboratively and collectively'.
And you already complained about the topic being worthless. Why are you still here complaining about the topic?
The real question is (this is for everyone) do you agree?
Bloomberg was putting up 127 million to help address it so if you agree then I assume you would also like to fix it which is what he was proposing.

These threads are for twitter only, actual black folk that have lived in inner cities have a complex view of these matters.

Old 02-18-2020, 08:47 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,954,435 times
Actually he is mostly right, young black and brown males don't generally know how to behave or apply at jobs. Neither do most young white males these days. Having hit the ranks of the solidly middle age where i know a lot of people who do the hiring the stories i hear are amazing how out of touch some of these young people are. Then again its people my age who have raised these "kids" and not taught them how to present themselves and behave in a work environment.

Old 02-18-2020, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Here's the full interview here, if you want reference.

https://youtu.be/4KX6swK-JoU

Or..are you just not willing to admit that you like to cover for racists?

I'll wait...
Bloomberg identified a problem and has developed a program to help them. He's putting his own money behind it. He cares to see them succeed. I am impressed

Old 02-18-2020, 08:56 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
So far with Bloomberg we have.
  • Disdain for Black men 16 - 24
  • Farmers compared to idiots
  • Manufacturing workers lack "grey matter"
  • Goes to a BBQ and looks like he's gonna vomit.
  • Love for Hillary Clinton.
He's really racking them up and hasn't won a single delegate yet. But some Democrats including many Black mayors & politicians it seems, love him for his Billions.
Nice story. He’s a terrible man.

But I gotta tell ya...if he’s the finalist against Trump.....

Old 02-18-2020, 08:56 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,337,514 times
Quote:
So far with Bloomberg we have.
  • Disdain for Black men 16 - 24
  • Farmers compared to idiots
  • Manufacturing workers lack "grey matter"
  • Goes to a BBQ and looks like he's gonna vomit.
  • Love for Hillary Clinton.
He's really racking them up and hasn't won a single delegate yet. But some Democrats including many Black mayors & politicians it seems, love him for his Billions.
You forgot Needs to Stand on a Box to Make Speeches

Old 02-18-2020, 08:58 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,987,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...749946880?s=20

So we really want this guy in office? Who assumes all black and brown young males can't do anything? Not even behave?

What's this guys beef with black and brown young males? Did one of them date his daughter or something? This obsession is strange.

Edit: Since racists here like to cover for Bloomberg, here's the full interview: https://youtu.be/4KX6swK-JoU
How about just looking at statistics for a change! To fix or address any problem one must define it! Hello??? Most of the crime is from this group that he is defining. Why is it important to define the problem regardless if some dreamers think it is offensive? Because if you can't even define the problem how the heck can you solve it?

I am so tired of people living in fantasy land. People that don't look at statistics and pretend none of it is true just want to kick some can down the street and pretend it will go away. Guess what? That isn't real life. You must look at things as they are. Just like climate change. You look at a graph and study it. You try and define the problem and look for a solution.

How about getting into reality for a change instead of burying your head in the sand. I'll bet you believe in climate change. Why can't you look at statistics in crime the same way? Seriously!

Old 02-18-2020, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
But I gotta tell ya...if he’s the finalist against Trump.....
He's is definitely going to be a real threat to Trump. I couldn't be happier.

Old 02-18-2020, 09:03 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
He's is definitely going to be a real threat to Trump. I couldn't be happier.
Because the MSM and Pollsters have told you so. haha.

So far he hasn't won a single delegate after spending 10X the amount that Trump spent on his entire primary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies