Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 06:37 PM

35,080 posts, read 17,043,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
She’s DRUNK! She’s just as likely to self identify as a Cocker Spaniel.

Come on..really? You know better.

An actual Palestinian Arab FROM Palestine would be extremely unlikely to behave this way, and you know it.
When I used to get drunk, I never threatened to kill everyone in the room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2020, 06:40 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Me, neither. And I certainly didn't call myself a Palestinian! (Or an Israeli.) I just slid off the chair.

Ah, college days.....

Old 02-29-2020, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Exactly. It’s ridiculous to try and label a drunk with a whole tribe of people in a nation that she doesn’t even live in. She’s an American, and she’s behaving completely in line with what many people consider to be the ‘Ugly American,’ and nowhere near in line with what I’d consider to be the behavior of a typical Palestinian on an international flight.

If I had to pick who is most likely to behave badly on a flight due to alcohol between a Palestinian and an American, that choice would be pretty easy, and I couldn’t lose that bet.
So you're saying that Palestinians behave better than Americans? (And they wonder why we think liberals hate America.)

Old 02-29-2020, 06:47 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times
Quote:
Exactly. It’s ridiculous to try and label a drunk with a whole tribe of people in a nation that she doesn’t even live in. She’s an American, and she’s behaving completely in line with what many people consider to be the ‘Ugly American,’ and nowhere near in line with what I’d consider to be the behavior of a typical Palestinian on an international flight.

If I had to pick who is most likely to behave badly on a flight due to alcohol between a Palestinian and an American, that choice would be pretty easy, and I couldn’t lose that bet.
I am solidly with the DD. She is clearly a drunken American. Did millions of miles during working life. Learned there are all sorts of drunks on airplanes. One had a very famous English talking head spill a drink into my lap. You should have seen how fast the BA crew took super care of me to make sure I did not go after the talking head. And by the way they waked him up to dress on short final. He was still in the wash room when we touched down. And it obviously was not the first time it happened.

So nothing to indicate this was other than the drunken American.

Old 02-29-2020, 07:14 PM

35,080 posts, read 17,043,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Quote:
So you're saying that Palestinians behave better than Americans? (And they wonder why we think liberals hate America.)
I used to attack police officers and destroy toll booths when I was drunk.

Old 02-29-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
I'm so sure.

Old 03-01-2020, 12:05 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,763,518 times
Quote:
Testosterone poisoning due to intensive intoxication?

Old 03-01-2020, 12:17 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
That's you. Most of us have known mean drunks in our day. Drunks who threaten, drunks who drive drunk. Drunks who beat their wives. Drunks who threaten to kill their battered wife's family if she tells anyone or if she leaves him.

This woman who claims to be Palestinian but is actually just a garden variety ass, made a full of herself. End of story.

Old 03-01-2020, 12:20 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
I will use Trump's tactic and just call this fake news.

Old 03-01-2020, 12:26 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Ah. I have a lot of air miles. I really do. I won't say that no Palestinians act out, but I have seen Americans lose their minds over slight provocations . I was on a short flight between BKK and Phuket. The plane had a bunch of US students on board. That really was the first time in my life that I was ashamed of Americans. HS kids throwing food, climbing over seats, dropping the F bomb like it was a comma. The adults attending them seemed to be oblivious. The HS kids behaved like preschoolers at a McDonalds play land. So yeah I am leaning towards believing an American is more than capable of acting like a complete ass.

Note: Admitting to the imperfections or faults in your own, is not self hate.

Last edited by boneyard1962; 03-01-2020 at 12:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies