Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2021, 09:26 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Dick Farrel, former host on Newsmax, was a far-right, anti-vaxer nutjob who called Dr Fauci a "lying freak" and said the CDC was not to be trusted.

Dick Farrel died of COVID-19 on Wednesday.

after spending months pushing anti-vax propaganda on conservative radio talk shows, saying "nobody should take the vaccine," Dick Farrel, on his death bed, pleaded with his family and friends to get the vaccine.

How many more dumb people have to die before conservatives across the country wake up and get the vaccine?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-v...of-coronavirus

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/....co/XNNEZte181

You know I never thought much about karma. And I do believe everyone has a right to their own personal beliefs about the vaccine. But I don't feel bad at all when pushing their anti vax viewpoint on others and suffers the ultimate consequence. Mr Farrel lived in Florida. I am sure his final resting place won't seem that much warmer.

After calling Fauci a “power-tripping lying freak” and urging people not to get vaccinated as recently as June, Farrel changed his tune after contracting the virus himself and entering the hospital roughly three weeks ago.

“Covid Took One Of My Best Friends!” his friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook. “He is the reason I took the shot! He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!; He told me that this virus is no joke and he said: ‘I wish I had gotten it!'”

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 08-08-2021 at 09:48 AM..

Old 08-08-2021, 09:43 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdde View Post
Yes hopefully it blows it wide open!!!!!
Johhnyma, you have more user names than any poster I have ever seen in all my years on the internet. You win the top ranking!!!

Old 08-08-2021, 10:32 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Anti-Vaxxer Solicitor Dies Of COVID-19 9 Days After Posting That It Is “Nothing To Be Afraid Of”

https://vinnews.com/2021/08/06/anti-...-be-afraid-of/
For every story that the media dredges up like this; I can show you 5 stories of people who wished they had stopped their loved one from taking the vaccine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Thank you for this post, You have posted bits and pieces of your life experiences and I always find it remarkable. And like with all the others there is something new I learn. This time it's Quay's Bayesian analysis of Covid19. Fascinating. Here's a link with a fairly easy to read explanation for those interested.
Quay’s Bayesian Analysis of the Lab Origin of Covid-19 By Brian Simpson (alor.org)

Bonus points for introducing me to the 90% lethal Nipah virus which is/was also being studied at the Wuhan lab.
Thank you, that's very kind. Here's a link to the 190 + pg full analysis.

https://zenodo.org/record/4477081#

I first posted it on CD in February 2021. In the Unexplained/Paranormal forum of all places. At the time it was the only thread where I could have posted it without fear of being deleted. I don't think many people saw it though. There's something very, very wrong about this pandemic & if we don't figure it out it will keep happening & with something far worse than covid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Interesting. Well I am not going to claim to have done or understand the research you apparently have done. Nor have I walked in your shoes. Although I tend to be a skeptic about many subjects I also try to keep an open mind that my conclusions may be incorrect. The whole UFO thing would be where it seems be something there that previously I was positive was not real.
Thanks. I can tell that you do tend to try to keep an open mind. You're actually better at it than I. I'm more of an example of learning things the hard way. I could have been researching in my mom & aunt's footsteps the whole time (Mom: PhD in Immunology + PhD in Biochemistry + Creator of DNA test for Celiac Disease. Aunt: MD, PhD in Immunology + Creator Goat Lentivirus HIV vaccine) ... My mom had been trying for over a decade. Brought me documents from her lab in a folder & said "We have a problem with the vaccines". I had laughed at her & threw it in the trash. Had I listened life would be very different right now. As an RN, I trusted the narrative instead of trusting a dual PhD who was actively researching in the lab.

but it wasn't until after my son's diagnosis that I considered the possibility. That hurt. I remember the very second I connected the dots because my mom was standing right next to me & I had to sit down because the room started spinning.

I remember when I was little, asking my mom if UFO's were "real". She would simply say "I don't know, yet". Asked her if ghosts were "real" & she said "I wouldn't know, yet." She never pretended to know something she didn't have hard proof for. When she said "we have a problem with the vaccines" ... I should have listened but my mind was closed.

I'm paying the price for that now. I had never seen a kid so ahead developmentally as a baby & a toddler as my youngest son was. He's my 11th child. I know babies. Really well. I remember looking into his eyes when he was 8 months old & he stared back at me so intensely, it was like telekinesis, lol. In my head I said "You're smarter than me, aren't you." And he giggled, like he knew what I was thinking.

That all changed 16 months later, when the screaming started about 6 hours after his vaccines on 11/19/2005. Right now my huge son is sitting on the living room floor yelling "NGGGG!" & slapping himself in the stomach with both hands repeatedly, while drawing Koala bears on his iPad.

You want to know what's even worse. My daughter died less than 24 hours after her vaccines in 1994 & I refused to accept the possibility at the time. A grandma (not my mom) had said "Didn't she just get her vaccines yesterday?" & I had screamed "It's not the vaccines!". Well, that's before I knew about risk genotypes & atypical cytokine provocation. Now I know & looking back over my memories is like watching one of those bad horror shows where the college kids decide to run towards the demon instead of running away from it.

Thing is, we have scientists coming out right now, saying "we have a problem with the covid vaccines" & they have nothing to gain & everything to lose. Now is a very good time for everybody to keep an open mind.

Last edited by coschristi; 08-08-2021 at 10:48 AM..

Old 08-08-2021, 10:36 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
How many more dumb people have to die before conservatives across the country wake up and get the vaccine?

url]
Same as when democrats wake up.
Largest unvaccinated group are democrats —blacks, Hispanics, young people.
The liberal media has indoctrinated you and others that it’s only comservatives.
And yes there are plenty of conservatives who are antivaxxers.
My neighbor is a liberal New Ager, she and her New Age friends are rabid antivaxxers, put fliers in all our mailboxes a few months ago.
Mercola (??) and many of the alternative health people against the vaccines are definitely liberal democrats.

Old 08-08-2021, 11:37 AM

18,548 posts, read 15,586,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Same as when democrats wake up.
Largest unvaccinated group are democrats —blacks, Hispanics, young people.
The liberal media has indoctrinated you and others that it’s only comservatives.
And yes there are plenty of conservatives who are antivaxxers.
My neighbor is a liberal New Ager, she and her New Age friends are rabid antivaxxers, put fliers in all our mailboxes a few months ago.
Mercola (??) and many of the alternative health people against the vaccines are definitely liberal democrats.
Not quite. A higher proportion of Republicans than Democrats do not want to be vaccinated.

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pan...can-vaccinated

Old 08-08-2021, 02:28 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Luckily, Covid is not on the same level as something like the bubonic-plague, or the effectiveness of this vax would be much more obvious.

Old 08-08-2021, 02:33 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
You took the statement out of context. Walensky is saying that breakthrough cases are contagious as cases in the unvaccinated. But the vaccinated are still less likely to get infected to begin with. And you can't spread if you don't get infected.
This “vaccine” neither prevents infection, or transmission. Its only “claim” is to reduce the severity of symptoms fir those who may become infected. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL INFO COMING FROM THE MANUFACTURERS.

Of course, that claim seems to be pure nonsense too, because what is actually occurring is what appears to be ADE, where the vaccinated are getting sicker than the unvaccinated.

Old 08-08-2021, 02:42 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,405,147 times
Ochsner Medical Center reported this week that the new average age of a pediatric COVID-19 patient is now **5-years-old** ⚠️

In June, the average age of a child admitted with COVID-19 was 16-years-old. In July, the average age dropped to 12-years-old.” Today, 5 years old!!!

Old 08-08-2021, 02:49 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
Ochsner Medical Center reported this week that the new average age of a pediatric COVID-19 patient is now **5-years-old** ⚠️

In June, the average age of a child admitted with COVID-19 was 16-years-old. In July, the average age dropped to 12-years-old.” Today, 5 years old!!!
Quote:
Of all pediatric patients hospitalized who have had a positive COVID test, Lennarz said only a small number are hospitalized with COVID being their primary diagnosis.
https://www.katc.com/news/coronaviru...spitalizations

https://www.wwno.org/show/louisiana-...ason-rsv-cases

Quote:
Ochsner Health Center pediatrician Dr. Truc Dinh tells us about a recent spike in cases of RSV in South Louisiana. RSV usually circulates during winter and causes mild cold-like symptoms, but can be dangerous for infants and older adults.

Old 08-08-2021, 02:57 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
So vaccines don't prevent those who received them from acquiring and spreading Covid-19.

Why take them, then?

Or were the vaccines originally not intended to prevent infection but rather to prevent serious infection and death?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies