Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2021, 07:24 AM

15,093 posts, read 8,636,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
The genome sequencing that detects variants is done separately to the PCR test.

It’s not a diagnostic test.

They’ve already tested for the presence of the virus. The diagnosis is that you have Covid.

They don’t sequence every single Covid positive test sample.
Maybe I need to dumb this down a bit …… they ain’t sequencing anything, pal. Its a story, and Jack and Jill never went up the hill to fetch a pail of water.

1) the PCR is not a diagnostic either. That is now the official position of the FDA … at least, its not deemed an accurate and reliable diagnostic, according to them (not me) and its EUA is supposed to be revoked. Yet its still being used, big surprise there

2) the claims of a delta variant is pure BS, because there has never even been a purified isolate of the Alpha version of Covid 19. Health authorities in Alberta Canada failed to provide a Canadian Court actual evidence of a virus named SARS COV-2, and consequently lost the case, and all Covid 19 mandates and restrictions were ordered lifted by the Court. No virus? No legal authority to impose edicts upon the people of Alberta under the guise of a virus the health authorities could not produce in evidence. Say it ain't so, Joe?

I know that for most, this may sound rather crazy, but hey, there’s been so much crazy going around for the better part of 2 years, y’all should be used to crazy.

Now, if ….. the big IF …. If there is no Covid 19 virus, and its beginning to appear that this may indeed be the reality, (since nobody seems able to actually produce an entire whole virus sample, even in court) what is making so many people sick? Good question … and this is where speculation come in at this point, but some experts are considering the possibility that this might be a “contact pathogen” as opposed to an airborne virus, which spreads from person to person by contact, as the name might imply.

Hypothetically, there could be a foreign enemy (China) who might wish to engage in a biological attack on the Western World, for strategic economic and military advantages. Would you use an airborne pathogen that cannot be easily controlled, or would a contact pathogen be a better choice, which would allow total control of disbursement. It would be an easy attack to implement, spreading the pathogen anywhere, airlines, airport bathrooms, shopping malls. Then, of course, you have enough stockpiles of made in China face masks and PCR test swabs impregnated with this contact pathogen to provide anyone in the world with that PPE to safeguard against this deadly airborne virus.

Then, sit back and allow the masking mandates, and the useless PCR testing of non-sick people (actions unprecedented in history) to spread the pathogen wherever you choose to spread it, while providing the cover story of virus in a wet market bat soup, to the more sinister and believable creation of a virus in Wuhan lab to keep the distractions running wild, with the only true goal of promoting the illusion of an airborne virus on the loose!

I don’t think that scenario is too far fetched, because it provides answers to a lot of questionable actions … like mass testing of non-sick people (never done before) that they call asymptomatic positive covid infected spreaders, using a PCR test that even the inventor insisted could not detect infections. It also answers the question as to why that PCR test swab needed to be jammed so far up your nasal cavity, instead of swabbing the inside of your mouth. And it explains why people are getting sick in the midst of hot summer months when typical respiratory viruses rarely ever pose a problem.

Old 08-12-2021, 07:24 AM

18,549 posts, read 15,590,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
This whole thing is getting outta hand with pushing the vaccines. In my town they have begun offering $50 for taking the vaccine. Some may be persuaded to get injected with the vaccine for $50, but I'm not.

Everyday we're hearing more cases of those fully vaccinated, still catching covid, still being able to spread covid so these vaccines are NOT working like they want people to think and no the narrative a vaccinated person will have lesser symptoms or not be hospitalized is not for the average person anyway, the majority recover at home just fine.
50-60% protection against infection is still better than 0%, which is exactly what you get if you are not vaccinated.

Old 08-12-2021, 07:25 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,788,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
1-2 months ago - a county in Texas was giving $250 to every teen who would come and get the shot. You had the be a resident of that county, though. And, they already knew the number of teens in the county (school records)
I didn't really hear about getting paid to be vaccinated before. Prior to this I did hear several towns were putting names in a lottery to win money if you had been vaccinated though. Seems suspicious to me that they're resorting to bribing people to take the vaccine.

Old 08-12-2021, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
I didn't really hear about getting paid to be vaccinated before. Prior to this I did hear several towns were putting names in a lottery to win money if you had been vaccinated though. Seems suspicious to me that they're resorting to bribing people to take the vaccine.
Accomplishing safety with the smallest possible infringement on liberty is not a worthy goal?

Old 08-12-2021, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Define 'long term'.

They haven't even been out for a year, and you're talking about how there's no 'long term evidence'....

Do you work in media? This is exactly how they spin BS. It's not false, 'there is no long term evidence", but it's not true, either, because WE AREN'T ANYWHERE CLOSE TO LONG TERM since they started jabbing people.
The poster I responded to asserted that there is long term evidence of some interaction. I am saying there is no evidence that there is such an interaction. I am not saying that there is evidence that there is no such interaction.

Absence of evidence vs. evidence of absence. Critical distinction.

Old 08-12-2021, 07:47 AM

9,865 posts, read 7,736,569 times
I've been tested 5 times, one antibody test when giving blood, the other 4 PCR tests including one yesterday, all NEGATIVE.

1. The PCR test does not collect specimens in the back of your throat or high up your nostrils, for months it is simply a 5 second swirl in each nostril after you blow your nose. I go to our state's testing site for our county and get the results the following morning.

2. My test results only show Negative, they do not show any indicators that any variants would've been tested like the Texas test above.

3. When tested, we are asked if we have any symptoms. That is fabulous information that we never see reported. Example, when reporting the community spread or # of positives, it would be nice to know how many were actually sick with something versus how many getting tested with no symptoms (maybe just for work, school or travel). That would've dispelled the common notion that there was no flu if the news reported that 100 people with symptoms were tested and only 5% tested positive, meaning 95% were sick with a cold or flu.

4. When tested, we are not asked if we've had the vaccine. So besides the tiny number who are hospitalized, we have absolutely no information about how many vaccinated in our community are testing positive.

Old 08-12-2021, 07:50 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,788,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Accomplishing safety with the smallest possible infringement on liberty is not a worthy goal?
No because the vaccine is not 100% safe - - so that argument doesn't really work. Many people have gotten covid and recovered just fine. I trust long-term natural immunity from having survived covid, not this artificial lab created false protection vaccine.

Old 08-12-2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
50-60% protection against infection is still better than 0%, which is exactly what you get if you are not vaccinated.
Its all BS ….. 50% is flip a coin, right? This is just nonsensical numbers they're pulling out of their rear ends. The fact is 95+% aren’t going to suffer any serious effects requiring medical attention to begin with.

No, there is no reason to get injected with a dangerous vaccine, when you have a 99.8 % rate of survival, making this no more dangerous than the flu we have all been dealing with every year of our lives.

Old 08-12-2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Forcing people to be injected with a dangerous substance that most certainly will cause harm to many is not the “smallest possible infringement on liberty”, it is indeed a extreme frontal assault on fundamental liberty, and a violation of International Law to which NAZI’s who did this were found guilty of crimes against humanity at the Nuremberg Tribunals, and sentenced to execution.

Old 08-12-2021, 08:10 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
My son was PCR tested a few weeks ago. Along with the PRC test where tests came back overnight, he also got information on, I believe, 4 different variants (the original ones circulating). He was negative for those variants even though he was positive for COVID. He's test was then sent to the Dept. of Health/CDC for random genome sequencing to determine exactly what it was. He doesn't get those results.

So, we know he has COVID, we know he doesn't have all the earlier variants. Since Delta is being found in 80% of sequenced samples one can assume he has Delta but, yeah, could be Lambda or whatever variant is floating around that's not part of the original 4.

There aren't any tests for variants. Any variants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies