Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2020, 02:40 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
Anyone else smell a troll....?

OP is certainly showing signs of trolling and this is now basically a troll thread, go figure.

Old 03-01-2020, 02:41 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
This thread has clearly turned out to be a troll thread.

5,874 posts, read 10,530,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastriver View Post
Those are very profoundly much left issues. Much of the world is under leftist, Commonwealth of Nations rule. We don't have a monarch sitting in Buckingham Palace.
So what do you right wings want? Monarchy? Go back to the XVI century? Slavery? No right for minorities?

Im honestly asking. If you think the world is leftist: what is it that you want??

2,495 posts, read 867,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Actually is the other way around, you just want to ban me from this forum because i dare to question the extreme far right views

Im willing to discuss, do you people not believe in climate change?
No we're not the progressive left, we don't censor political speech.

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Actually is the other way around, you just want to ban me from this forum because i dare to question the extreme far right views

I'll fight to the death for those who oppose me to be able to express their 1A right.

I'm a hardcore 1A purist.

Old 03-01-2020, 02:42 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:

There are a ton of climate deniers here on C-D. I think that answers the question in your thread title.

Old 03-01-2020, 02:43 PM

If you think basic human rights are leftist...

What is that right wingers want? Do you have an honest answer?

What would be an ideal world to you? What would you do with poor people? Inmigrants? People in debt and with no access to medical attention? Minorities?

Old 03-01-2020, 02:44 PM

2,495 posts, read 867,520 times
Quote:
So what do you right wings want? Monarchy? Go back to the XVI century? Slavery? No right for minorities?

Im honestly asking. If you think the world is leftist: what is it that you want??
If you live in a Commonwealth of Nations country, you are under the present day control of the monarchy in England. For example, her Governor General in Canada can dissolve its Parliament under her authority. And that has been done more than once.

Old 03-01-2020, 02:46 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
I havent log in in city data in years, and I remember this forum being extremely conservative back then. But now is like there is no other view. A quick scan to the front page and it seems there are not even moderates anymore. Back then the republicans, conservatives and alt right were the majority of the posters, but now there are all there is.
I came here in case there was any interesting discussion going on because this year are the elections and im following everything thats going on with the Democratic interns. Im from another country but I care a lot about world politics, and Im intrigued as to how someone like Bernie Sanders, who basically is one of the few american politics brave enough to dismantle the myth of the American Dream, is now a favourite. I thought "maybe American youth is changing that country for the better"

But everything continues to be conservative around here: conservative old views, the same old views repeated by the same old people since forever.

Its too bad, a real governmemt for the people could be a breakthrough for USA and therefore, the world.
Huh? You haven't read much in here lately then. I would say a good number of posters in here are liberal, left Democrats by their remarks.

Old 03-01-2020, 02:47 PM

We live in a complex world. Millons of people. Are you aware that in your country (and my country and every country) are people (millons) being left out by the system and the society and they also want to be heard and have a better life?

Every human being should have the right to a decent life.
If not: what kind of world do we live in?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies