Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2020, 11:02 AM

25,760 posts, read 12,840,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I would like to see triple digits....might same thousands of lives.
Its being prescribed very widely now. 1,000,000 doses arrived from Sandoz in Israel a few days ago, and those have now been disbursed out to the states by the Feds.

This is why you saw the Michigan Gov do a 180 and is now begging Trump for her states share of them.

That trial of 1,100 New Yorkers that Trump & Cuomo teamed up on must have been successful. It was a 6 day trial that began Tuesday March 24th 10 days ago, but not a peep from anyone on the results? Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2020, 11:02 AM

30,383 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
...The 46-year-old Zelenko did not provide any evidence for the success of his treatment method...

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/HyAoSnePI
So 699 cured out of 699 is "no evidence" huh?

Old 04-02-2020, 11:04 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Dr. Zelenko of New York cured 699 patients using the *"Trump Drug" cocktail:

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...irus-treatment

I think this is being kept quiet to avoid a run on these meds. How else to explain why isn't this the lead story today in the media? This article was from March 30th...3 days ago. Why no mainstream media pick-up?

This Doc says its 100% effective.

*"Trump Drugs" is much easier to say, remember, & type than: HyroxyCholoroquine Sulfate with Azithrmyicin & Zinc
This is why we, as physicians, demand randomized, double blinded, prospective studies before initiating any treatment.

I am always amazed how the public is convinced by anecdotes and small, non controlled reports.

Old 04-02-2020, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
First... before getting too excited about this. In the right wing continuum of real news (Brietbart/ZeroHedge etc) to fake news (Any MSM outlet or magazine).....

Where does Arabian news fit in?
eddie, didnt you see the New York Times article released ~45 minutes ago? You do believe the NYT right?

I just got the news out to you before they did. You are welcome. I've been scouring Israeli news web sites for 10 days since the largest manufactuer of it is Sandoz, and Iraeli company. That is how I came acorss the article.

Old 04-02-2020, 11:06 AM

18,499 posts, read 9,170,177 times
Quote:
I just came across this article, and cannot believe it's not front page news. What am I missing here? 699 cured, 100% effective.
“If it sounds to good to be true...â€

Old 04-02-2020, 11:06 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Dr. Zelenko of New York cured 699 patients using the *"Trump Drug" cocktail:

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...irus-treatment

I think this is being kept quiet to avoid a run on these meds. How else to explain why isn't this the lead story today in the media? This article was from March 30th...3 days ago. Why no mainstream media pick-up?

This Doc says its 100% effective.

*"Trump Drugs" is much easier to say, remember, & type than: HyroxyCholoroquine Sulfate with Azithrmyicin & Zinc
There already is a run on these drugs according to NPR. I have listened to several interviews with people who have prescriptions for lupus and other diseases the drug is prescribed for and they are not able to fill their prescriptions as doctors have been hoarding the drug.

Old 04-02-2020, 11:08 AM

21,868 posts, read 25,167,969 times
Quote:
Its being prescribed very widely now. 1,000,000 doses arrived from Sandoz in Israel a few days ago, and those have now been disbursed out to the states by the Feds.

This is why you saw the Michigan Gov do a 180 and is now begging Trump for her states share of them.

That trial of 1,100 New Yorkers that Trump & Cuomo teamed up on must have been successful. It was a 6 day trial that began Tuesday March 24th 10 days ago, but not a peep from anyone on the results? Why?
So you're insinuating now that Trump is covering up the results of his own "Trump Drug" because his approval ratings have gone up with the crisis ergo it's good for him? I'm not a Trump supporter but I'm not buying he's that self-serving.

Old 04-02-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I would like to see triple digits....might same thousands of lives.
You will be seeing hundreds of thousands soon enough. The Trump Drug cocktail takes 4-5 days to clear a person up enough to be able to resume their daily lives. The Israeli plane just landed here with 1M doses 3 or 4 days ago. Thoses doses had to be put into distribution to Hospitals and pharmacy's al across the US.

Old 04-02-2020, 11:12 AM

30,383 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
You will be seeing hundreds of thousands soon enough. The Trump Drug cocktail takes 4-5 days to clear a person up enough to be able to resume their daily lives. The Israeli plane just landed here with 1M doses 3 or 4 days ago. Thoses doses had to be put into distribution to Hospitals and pharmacy's al across the US.
It looks like this may knock the virus impact to something like the flu which would allow a return to normalcy in the USA....I think I'll buy some stocks today.

Old 04-02-2020, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
We understand why you have to brand it -- simpler for some folks.

But the combination of malaria and antibiotics is being tried around the world and showing some success but as Dr. Fauci has warned there is no scientific proof it works.
Tell that to the 699 patients of Dr. Zelenko, or this guy:

https://www.realclearhealth.com/2020...fe_280279.html

I don't care if you call it anecdotel, or clinically tried and proven, or unscientific, so long as it saves lives RIGHT NOW. No time to wait, its working at a very high rate in the here and now.

Trump's buddy Benjamin Netanyuhu is likely helping Sandoz to produce as many doses as possible and jeting them all around the World. I'm betting, Iran's last on the list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies