Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2020, 01:16 PM

21,870 posts, read 25,187,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
no it isn't....you can still get them from your doctor

Can you still get Zpac from your doctor?.....of course

...and you can still get malaria drugs from your doctor....
Much less likely under the emergency authorization. I haven't tried but apparently it was already hard to get the prescriptions filled and under the emergency authorization there's just less supply for your local Walgreens or CVS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2020, 01:16 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,400,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Yeah, a few of my Rx are used off label. If I understand correctly it is very common.
An estimated 1 in 5 prescription in the US are off label.

https://www.ahrq.gov/patients-consum...rug-usage.html

Old 04-02-2020, 01:17 PM

25,812 posts, read 12,859,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
The "Trump Drug cocktail". Can his supporters get any more desperate?
Its easier to say and type than: Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate with Azithrimicyn and Zinc

TRUMP DRUG is so much easier, don't you agree?

Why would using a slang term for pharaceuticals be related to desperation? I see no correleation.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:19 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,400,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Its easier to say and type than: Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate with Azithrimicyn and Zinc

TRUMP DRUG is so much easier, don't you agree?

What about French Drug? That's far more accurate and just as easy to say.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:26 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
We understand why you have to brand it -- simpler for some folks.

But the combination of malaria and antibiotics is being tried around the world and showing some success but as Dr. Fauci has warned there is no scientific proof it works.
Yet when a rat drinks a 55 gal. drum of some substance and gets cancer the substance becomes known as a cancer causing agent !!!

Old 04-02-2020, 01:32 PM

Quote:
So, then, you approve of the actions of the Governors of MI and NV, right? Those were done for the very same reason, so..........

Your statement is inaccurate regarding Michigan.

That Governor was afraid Doctors would write scripts for themselves, family, and friends.

We absolutely want Doctors to write scripts for themsevles, since the Trump Drugs can prevent infection, and the last thing we need is for healthcare providers to get sick. I dont know what she was thinking there.

So far as their family members, & friends, the Doctor could be a asymtomatic carrier and bring Covid-19 home to his family & friends, so they were wanting to prevent that. Doctors were just trying to contain the disease to the hospital environment. She was too dumb to think this through...and she hates Trump.

This is why Trump called her some name and insulted her. I think he called her "clueless", or something along those lines. Of course, he was right, but I wish he hadn't done that on national tv.

Now, she looks terrible because she had to eat crow, and beg Trump for Michigan's doses because Michigan's got it bad. Her stock went down over the whole issue. Her 15 minutes of fame, turned into 15 minutes of futility.

I don't know anything about the Nevada story, so I can't speak to that.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:36 PM

Quote:
What about French Drug? That's far more accurate and just as easy to say.

The French Doc came up with it, but it was Trump that made it happen here, so Trump Drug is better.

Why are you so afraid of giving President Trump any credit? Are you afraid he'll beat Joe Biden if his approval ratings soar for saving American lives? Aren't the lives more important to you than the election?

Old 04-02-2020, 01:42 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,680,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
All you have to do is read the posts on this thread from the liberals to know they don't want it to work.
Bull!

Quote:
I agree 100%, but its not actually a cure, only a vaccine can be a cure. Its a treatment, or a therapeudic to treat the symptoms.

The Dems are scared to death that the Trump Drugs will be highly effective, and his pal Benjamin Netahyahu over in Israel will be pumping out Milions of doses to save American lives. This is their worst mightmare

If this comes about, the election is even more in the bag than it was before, and they'll have Trump on steroids for 4 more years.
Bull!

Quote:
The French Doc came up with it, but it was Trump that made it happen here, so Trump Drug is better.

Why are you so afraid of giving President Trump any credit? Are you afraid he'll beat Joe Biden if his approval ratings soar for saving American lives? Aren't the lives more important to you than the election?
You can call it the Trump Drug if it works. I'm for anything that helps fight the Trump Virus.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:55 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Exactly how many threads are you going to start saying this?
As many as it takes.
BONUS: it irritates you.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:57 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Big YUGE Pharma, hates that this generic cocktail ruined their scheme....
The reason it was getting dissed so much. There is no money to be made. They had the cure all ready to go(vaccines).... at a high price.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies