Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2020, 01:00 PM

18,460 posts, read 8,287,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You damn right I would!!! I have been rooting for the drug all the time. I will give credit to the first doctor or researcher who discovered that it was effective to COVID patients. Apparently that person deserves no credit. Trump should get the credit for being told by someone, who was told by someone who had read the research of someones, who had heard of some doctor using it.
..and if Trump had said nothing....or the opposite....he would be damned for doing that too

If Trump had denied access to it.....every liberal..and every liberal media.... in this country would be screaming their heads off....in the total opposite.....

Trump is denying us drugs that work

...the.....only.....reason they are all screaming about it....is because it is working...and Trump said so
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2020, 01:01 PM

20,115 posts, read 9,028,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
And how would they do that, exactly? Last I checked, neither one of them are doctors, so they can't write prescriptions.

Do they own a pharma company that I'm not aware of?
easy obstacles to overcome.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:01 PM

21,868 posts, read 25,161,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
..and if Trump had said nothing....or the opposite....he would be damned for doing that too

If Trump had denied access to it.....every liberal..and every liberal media.... in this country would be screaming their heads off....in the total opposite.....

Trump is denying us drugs that work

...the.....only.....reason they are all screaming about it....is because it is working...and Trump said so
Well, the FDA is doing that anyway with the emergency authorization. That's just going to make it harder for anyone that's not hospitalized to get the Trump Drug cocktail. Not why they're doing it of course. They're doing it so hospitals can get it. There's always fish tank cleaner if you can get that but we sort of know how that works.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:04 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
To avoid a run on the healthcare system by the general public. Things could get very ugly. I could see pharmacy's being held up and broken into overnight.
So, then, you approve of the actions of the Governors of MI and NV, right? Those were done for the very same reason, so..........

Old 04-02-2020, 01:05 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
"TRUMP DRUGS"

Adderall?

Old 04-02-2020, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
easy obstacles to overcome.

So, explain how Jr. and Eric are would "bring this to market" for us, since it's so easy.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:11 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,743,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Another small study --- like the study in France....not conclusive evidence.

And Trump didn't create or manufacture the drugs. He heard about the small study in France and thought it would be an easy fix.

It isn't. It isn't going to stop 100thousand or more people dying.

It will make the people who recover maybe recover faster -- but how faster -- a day...okay good.

No miracles.

Relax.

Try informing yourself. People's lives are being saved. If you were sick with coronavirus and someone in the medical field told you to relax, this treatment doesn't work and is no miracle, and you don't deserve the drugs, you would probably agree because the rate of recovery with these drugs was brought to light by Trump.
Good luck with that.
How stupid can people be.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:12 PM

18,460 posts, read 8,287,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
That's just going to make it harder for anyone that's not hospitalized to get the Trump Drug cocktail. .
no it isn't....you can still get them from your doctor

Can you still get Zpac from your doctor?.....of course

...and you can still get malaria drugs from your doctor....

People taking it for lupus....still get it

Old 04-02-2020, 01:13 PM

The "Trump Drug cocktail". Can his supporters get any more desperate?

Old 04-02-2020, 01:13 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
It's used off label for RA and lupus. It's approved for malaria. I mean, you probably know that but there seems to be some weird sentiment that off-label isn't common.
Yeah, a few of my Rx are used off label. If I understand correctly it is very common.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies