Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2020, 07:16 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,853,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by strato58 View Post
Thats why im voting for Bernie lol. He knows how to spend others money
Like it or hate it,the following is only my opinion:
Trump told him he won't get his check until he steps aside...........Hahahahahha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2020, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Are you a Christian?

Do you think this is a country that should officially be a Christian nation, rather than not have a state/official religion?

Just curious .

The founders of our country got it right the first time Gouverneur Morris penned the Constitution...........

Old 04-19-2020, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
You can thank Congress for the check. All DJT did was not veto it.
That's right...............He chose not to veto it.......for love of God,Country and its' Citizens.

Old 04-19-2020, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
There are no Republicans or Democrats, its a grand illusion.
Vote Conservative...........it is real.................

Old 04-19-2020, 07:22 AM

1,138 posts, read 449,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
You should Thank, Donald Trump for your stimulus check, because if Donald Trump had listened to U.S. Intelligence Warning him of Coronavirus Threat as Early as November and if Donald Trump had acted quickly and not say, the virus was a "Democratic hoax", you would have not received a stimulus check.

When the US Covid-19 virus death toll was at 15 and now the death toll stands at over 36,000, because of Donald Trump's incompetency and failure to contain the Covid-19 virus, are really the reasons you received a stimulus check.

Thank you Donald Trump!
Give that garbage a rest. Trump acted as quickly or quicker than any free nation leader, and only slightly behind a couple of autonomous dictators. If what you say is true, why is the virus worldwide instead of just in America? Did Trump make the call for Italy, China and all the other affected countries too?

It's a global pandemic, and that means it hit all nations. The bigger the population the more the loss of life. It was a Chinese virus, it spread globally and if you want to point fingers, point them at the WHO and China. They were the most likely to have hid information that could have saved lives. The rabid anti Trump stuff is stale and just shows how Trump's haters welcome anything, even death, if they think it can be spun against Trump.

Old 04-19-2020, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
Thank you David Dennison
Haven't received my check yet....

No one is getting my vote.

I have no interest in listening to two, old dudes who belong in Grey Gardens.
Vote Conservative.................you just might like it.

Old 04-19-2020, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
When 40% are living paycheck to paycheck, we can start at 40%, and $1,200 and go from there. That 40% will be 75% before most of us leave the physical World. What will you have done to stop it?
based on those numbers.........40% of Americans need to get second jobs..............
I worked two jobs and guess what .............great sacrifice ...........but it works.

Old 04-19-2020, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
especially when you consider he has more than 500 businesses...
Let the fools have their day.............the Court Jesters must deliver their laughs...........

Old 04-19-2020, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Some people's morals can be bought cheap. The money runs out. He still has your soul.

Clear your head and go back to the good book.
This is the forum,not the bible and President Trump is a man not the Beelzebub..

Old 04-19-2020, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You should thank congress for this not Trump.

You are right.................President Trump had no say in the matter................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies