Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2020, 11:52 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
I doubt it, he can't control himself. He will just double up on Twitter where no one can ask questions and film him making a fool of himself.
He needs the attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2020, 11:55 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
Why the constant need for the irrelevant “gotcha” questions? They never treat Cuomo this way during his briefings.
That's because Cuomo stays within the bounds of consensual reality. Where we all learned early on (if we had parents who cared about us) the difference between cleaning products and medicine.

Seems to me that the warnings on these products are settled science if anything is settled science. Yet in the middle of a trying time, Trump seriously suggests that scientists should spend their precious time looking into doing exactly what the makers of these products tell you NOT to do. And have been telling you not to do for decades.

Last edited by jacqueg; 04-26-2020 at 12:08 PM..

Old 04-26-2020, 12:03 PM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Did you ever imagine such a moron could ever get elected POTUS? How could this nation select such a fool?
I was thinking that this may be the first time in our history, that we need a baby sitter for the president and commander in chief. Scary.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:15 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
Yes Mr. President you have been totally disrespected by the MPM (Main Propaganda Misfits) since you announced running for POTUS and that you don't have a "D" in front of your name as well as Hillary lost, you're their enemy and will only always treat you as such. I agree that it's best to not waste your time with these news conferences and I'll get it straight from your tweets and such which your voters have and will always appreciate.

Also Mr. President I am your supporter and will vote for you again, but am upset with you that you listened to Dr. Fauci and Birx who are beholden to "parties" which are not conducive with pro-American policies. There's more Mr. President but I'm posting this from the City Data Politics and Other Controversies forum and I don't want to face (but sadly will probably be) much like the disrespect as you get from the MPM (Main Propaganda Misfits) as this part of the forum has mostly liberal/democrat/TDS posters.

Take care and GOD Bless,
atgss
LOL

The guy is unfit for office. He always was unfit for office. Now we are stuck with this loser in the midst of the greatest health crises in decades, layered over an economic collapse.

Still, incredibly, we get these fantasizing panegyrics. Laughable.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:20 PM

1,134 posts, read 404,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
I was thinking that this may be the first time in our history, that we need a baby sitter for the president and commander in chief. Scary.
It's amusing, no question. Although I'm not sure we'll enjoy watching Biden ring the nurse's bell to come and empty his bed pan while in the nursing home.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:30 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
my name is joe biden and I'm running for senate....

Soon it'll be for a bartender or a drunk lol!

Old 04-26-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Oh, no doubt, he says some of the dumbest things, it's at that point you have to be able to make the decision of whether he is pulling your strings or not.
In a crisis of this magnitude, should we have to decipher what this man is babbling about? This is no laughing matter.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:43 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
He outdid himself on that one Thursday. It's probably best that he stop now. I would hope that he would allow the doctors and medical experts to continue informing us all about what is going on. But since he has to be the star of any show, I don't see that happening.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
It's amusing, no question. Although I'm not sure we'll enjoy watching Biden ring the nurse's bell to come and empty his bed pan while in the nursing home.
I was referring to trump, needing a baby sitter. Biden is not the president, yet.

Old 04-26-2020, 12:45 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
Joe Scarborough said live on the air that Trump told people to ingest Scrubbing Bubbles. Joe Scarborough is an idiot, even more so than Trump is.
Now THAT was sarcastic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies