Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2020, 10:19 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Not only does the man seem to be impotent in every way, but he also suffers from paranoid delusional disorder. How is Melania being satisfied? And what is happening behind the scenes with America's administrative duties?
I'm just saying Pence right now it would likely be political suicide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2020, 10:23 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Did you ever imagine such a moron could ever get elected POTUS? How could this nation select such a fool?
Yet, the "fool" was right about shutting down travel from China and Europe early. All the while, his detractors were busy screaming "You're racist!" like they do about everything else. The FACT is that Trump's early decisive action saved countless lives.

If your ilk would have been running things, thousands more would be dead, sacrificed on the altar of political correctness and woke-think. YOU might owe your life to Trump, but we won't wait for a show of gratitude.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:25 AM

566 posts, read 283,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why would you not put the entire post and just cherry pick what you feel you need to?

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"

I'm sorry, are you my wife or my sister....

Comprehend the bold in your post.....then get back with us.

I'm sorry I don't understand your reply. He claims to have one of the highest I.Q.'s and then asks one of the dumbest questions any president has ever uttered. Pretty easy to understand. Biden simply mis-spoke.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:27 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,029,346 times
I doubt it, he can't control himself. He will just double up on Twitter where no one can ask questions and film him making a fool of himself.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:29 AM

46,310 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Fan 79 View Post
I'm sorry I don't understand your reply. He claims to have one of the highest I.Q.'s and then asks one of the dumbest questions any president has ever uttered. Pretty easy to understand. Biden simply mis-spoke.

Because you left out he was talking to people that hate him...the way you posted it, it sounded like it was to everyone.

At least you admit it was a question, and not direction to inject yourself with lysol....like all the other people on this board and the msm.....

Old 04-26-2020, 10:32 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The left wanted them shut down, said they were campaign rallies !!! DNC media networks didn't want to cover them live anymore !!!
I guess he will have to do his daily rallies on Fox. He can call Fox and Friends in the morning.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:33 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
President Trump will find alternate ways to communicate his updates with the American people. I think he's punishing the media right now, and rightfully so. Americans are tired of the lamestream media acting like children instead of giving people real information on the virus and opening up the country. And the President knows how to play the media, and it is they who have been rightfully exposed for the perps they choose to be.

We will get through this pandemic and we as a nation will win. Those of you still hoping for a Trump defeat are not going to get it.
The president trolls the media and I think besides his 40%, it really doesn't do much. As we saw with the cleaner comment, it seemed like a troll comment at all, much less sarcasm. Trust me, I know sarcasm. It was just a bad off the cuff comment and one that as President, Trump should not make.

I would argue the MSM are doing pretty good with the virus but I would argue we need to not just watch one single outlet. Now I'm not suggesting intentionally watching Fox News or CNN it your bias goes against it, just watch news from at least three sources because they might include buried leads in the situation. Lord knows, Covid-19 has TONS of those.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
He's sharper than you and Biden and every other knuckle-dragging liberal in America. That said, he was wrong to shut down the country over a flu bug.
You are so informed, just like Trump likes.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:40 AM

9,446 posts, read 6,581,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
Why the constant need for the irrelevant “gotcha” questions? They never treat Cuomo this way during his briefings.

That is because Cuomo doesn't say ignorant things or spout outright lies. Challenging the veracity of a person's statements is not "gotcha" reporting. In fact trump's lying and his tribe believing him is the REAL "gotcha".

Old 04-26-2020, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm guessing Trump realized his daily "briefings" were not helpful.

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...92175801516033
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies