Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2020, 09:19 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Oh, no doubt, he says some of the dumbest things, it's at that point you have to be able to make the decision of whether he is pulling your strings or not.

He doesn't "pull my strings" as I being originally from the same region he's from (in northern NJ right across the river from NYC), I understand his "fashion/lingo". However, most will take it wrongly and that's the issue which the "media" who already hates him from when he announced running for POTUS will pick at that and create propaganda IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2020, 09:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Trump should have stopped appearing at the press briefings! Donald Trump knows nothing about medicine or science. Trump should just sit in the audience and listen.
I'm sure Biden hopes the Trump show goes on day after day after day.

Every time Trump opens his mouth - he demonstrates his abject ignorance and lack of empathy. His poll numbers go down.

Trump's handlers are begging him to stop the political freak show each and every day.

You'll notice Friday's coronavirus rally was VERY short.

Old 04-26-2020, 09:25 AM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
He doesn't "pull my strings" as I being originally from the same region he's from (in northern NJ right across the river from NYC), I understand his "fashion/lingo". However, most will take it wrongly and that's the issue which the "media" who already hates him from when he announced running for POTUS will pick at that and create propaganda IMO.

That statement was not directed at you, it was meant as a statement to everyone. I'm not from that area, only been up that way a couple times in my life....don't care for it, either way, I do understand his fashion and lingo....and I'd be called a country bumpkin by many on this board. And I agree, the media twists his words...one of my earlier comments (in another thread) about the MSM was the following:

trump: drink lots of water during this pandemic
msm: trump says to drown yourself.

Old 04-26-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I'm sure Biden hopes the Trump show goes on day after day after day.

Every time Trump opens his mouth - he demonstrates his abject ignorance and lack of empathy. His poll numbers go down.

Trump's handlers are begging him to stop the political freak show each and every day.

You'll notice Friday's coronavirus rally was VERY short.

my name is joe biden and I'm running for senate....

Old 04-26-2020, 09:41 AM

564 posts, read 281,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
Why the constant need for the irrelevant “gotcha” questions? They never treat Cuomo this way during his briefings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Maybe because when Cuomo gives a briefing his message is clear and concise and doesn't leave ambiguities to be picked at. He also doesn't ponder stupid sh*t that leaves viewers wondering what the heck he is saying...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
I would like the press to badger Cuomo with some “gotcha” questions. Treat their boy like they do the president although everyone knows that will never happen.
Question asked. Question answered succinctly and accurately. Answer ignored.

Old 04-26-2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
The problem is the experts are guessing their way through this....
Trump didn't recommend injecting anything by the way, he asked the question.
1) During a pandemic who would you rather have charting the course experts or a science ignoramus - see #2.

2) Trump didn't recommend injecting anything. He did however, on live TV to a national audience, ask if doctors could look into injecting disinfectants into the body. Can you not admit that was a outrageously stupid question?

Old 04-26-2020, 10:00 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask&gloves View Post
The hamster on the wheel in his brain finally died. Or was poisoned by Lysol.

Did you ever imagine such a moron could ever get elected POTUS? How could this nation select such a fool?

Old 04-26-2020, 10:00 AM

989 posts, read 456,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Fan 79 View Post
1) During a pandemic who would you rather have charting the course experts or a science ignoramus - see #2.

2) Trump didn't recommend injecting anything. He did however, on live TV to a national audience, ask if doctors could look into injecting disinfectants into the body. Can you not admit that was a outrageously stupid question?
He asked a question that one would expect from a 6 year old child who hears about UV light and disinfectants killing the virus on a surface. Most childrens' minds don't grasp that you cannot take these same measures and direct them inside the body and expect them to work like they would on a tabletop.

That was the most interesting part of that press conference: watching his mind work through that thought process. It's a thought process that I think that most people, by the time they take biology or any sort of science in middle school grasp. I'm still stunned that he would muse something like this. Reminds me of a flat earther or someone like that.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
my name is joe biden and I'm running for senate....
‘My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.’

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?” he asked. “Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Biden mis-spoke. Trump misleads. He's lied in public over 18,000 times.

Old 04-26-2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Fan 79 View Post
‘My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.’

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?” he asked. “Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Biden mis-spoke. Trump misleads. He's lied in public over 18,000 times.

Why would you not put the entire post and just cherry pick what you feel you need to?

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"

I'm sorry, are you my wife or my sister....

Comprehend the bold in your post.....then get back with us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies