Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 01:46 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I know. Trump said it should be INJECTED, not digested.

They are old friends, Howard and Donald, although it seems like Trump screwed him over at some point since Stein can't stand him anymore.
Trump does that to a lot of people.

Old 04-28-2020, 01:51 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,130,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Howard who?

Didn't he used to make a living smelling women farting in his face or something?
LOL I'm pretty sure it was the other way around. He had chicks on his show, at least one I remember, where he was making her smell his farts. I remember the show when he brought in some guy who claimed he could fart on command, and Stern had a chick on the show that was supposed to be right there to smell them. The guy turned out to be a fraud and just wanted to get on the show with that false claim because when asked he really wasn't able to deliver the services "fart on command".

Old 04-28-2020, 01:54 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,130,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Wrong. He was a Hillary supporter.
That sounds about right.

Old 04-28-2020, 01:54 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
"vkhmini urges Howard Stern to drink bleach".

Old 04-28-2020, 01:56 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
FALSE! Trump DID NOT say "It should be injected". You know right there you are lying and continuing the spread of false information. Trump repeated what the Director said before him talking abut RESEARCHING the POSSIBLE use of CERTAIN disinfectants to see IF there is a way to use them. HE DID NOT SAY PEOPLE SHOULD INJECT THEMSELVES!
Yes, he did. No one else said anything about injecting it. Only Trump. Anyone can see the video for themselves, while you are free to believe or reject anything you want.

As for Stern, such people say such things every now and then so that people remember they still exist. This is the first time I have heard of Stern on a long time, and I was not sure if he was still in business.

Old 04-28-2020, 01:58 PM

21,868 posts, read 25,167,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Howard Stern represents Howard Stern; not some side.

Please don't drink Clorox, or tell others to drink it.
He's a shock jock. If someone, in this case Trump, says something that's stupid he'll take it farther and say something even stupider for the giggles factor of doing so. At some point his act just got, well, old. But he's really a one trick pony so he's still doing it even though really no one pays much attention anymore in the hopes he can find something salacious enough to get some attention. Looks like he briefly succeeded.

Old 04-28-2020, 01:58 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,372,535 times
Howard should just go back to being obsessed with his penis.

Old 04-28-2020, 02:27 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,241,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, he did. No one else said anything about injecting it. Only Trump. Anyone can see the video for themselves, while you are free to believe or reject anything you want.

As for Stern, such people say such things every now and then so that people remember they still exist. This is the first time I have heard of Stern on a long time, and I was not sure if he was still in business.
If Im reading the transcript correctly, he asked a question about disinfectants, he did not state it should be done.

"And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. "

So you are free to believe or reject anything you want. However, a question is not a statement. Not in my world, anyway. And that was a question, in answer to the head of DHS Science and Technology Mr. Bryan' statement of: "We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids. And I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes; isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing — just spraying it on and letting it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva."

Old 04-28-2020, 03:05 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Wrong. He was a Hillary supporter.
Yeah, you're right. Although Stern believes he supported Trump by bringing him on his show and letting him open up.

Quote:
When asked by Stephanopolous if he felt that he had aided Trump's victory by giving him an unfiltered platform, Stern replied: "Absolutely."
Ref.: https://www.newsweek.com/howard-ster...linton-1423667

Old 04-28-2020, 03:08 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,668,233 times
Stern should try it first and report back to everyone how it works out. Do it on the air for ratings, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies